21世纪中叶
In the middle of the 21st century,
自然母亲的愤怒终于爆发了 一种地质灾害出现了
Mother Nature finally unleashed her fury in a cataclysmic event
就是人们熟知的"云落之灾"
known as the Cloud Fall.
冰川融化的速度如此之快 以至于城市
Ice caps melted so quickly that entire cities
在数月之内 被淹没
were wiped out within months.
开始降雨后 洪水的规模空前巨大
Once the rains began, it was flooding on a biblical scale.
几乎把整个星球都给毁了
It destroyed almost the entire planet.
人们在地势高的地方得以喘息
Pockets of respite on high ground
幸存者们在那里重新开始生活
allowed those few who survived to start again.
云落之灾的50年后 有两样人类生存的必需品
50 years after the Cloud Fall, two things
长久以来 人们都想得理所当然
essential for survival that had been taken for granted for so
但现在却成为了稀缺的商品
long are now rare commodities--
空气和水
Air and water.
在这物物交换的经济中 有两种货币
In this new barter economy, there were two currencies--
微型水清洁管 用于清洁有毒的雨水 还有
Water tabs to purify poisonous rainwater and pure, powdered
纯银粉 空气滤清器的重要组成部分
silver, an essential component in air filters
能延缓人们的死亡 比如黑肺病
that can delay eventual death, like black lung.
新型的 基本的政♥府♥组织
New and rudimentary authorities began to keep
保护着人们的安全
people safe as possible.
消耗化石燃料的交通工具
Vehicles that burned fossil fuels, or belchers,
是非法的
were illegal.
驾驶这些交通工具的人
Those that drove them were guilty of the most
就是犯下了莫大的罪行
heinous crime possible.
新的政♥府♥提供赏金 将这些犯罪分子绳之以法
The new authority offered rewards to bring these outlaws
赏金猎人遍布整个荒地
to justice and bounty hunters roamed the wasteland
想要拿到赏金
looking to claim those rewards.
不
No!
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
没有那玩意儿 我活不下去
I can't survive out here without-- ugh, ugh.
有时候我觉得你根本就不喜欢我
Sometimes I think you don't even like me.
你在这荒地上 把我撞在棺材里拖着走
She's picking me up and dragging my ass across the wilderness
他妈的 为什么用棺材装着我
Seriously, what the fuck is up with a coffin?
沃马克 你什么时候变得这么敏感了
Whoa, Womack, when did you get so sensitive?
把我送回去吧
OK, OK, just take me in.
把我带走吧
Just take me in.
我受够了
I've had it.
把我带走吧
Just take me in.
求求你
Come on.
查沃 查沃在哪
Chavo, where's Chavo?
东边 他们去东边了
East, east, they're on the east.
她听说有朝圣者经过码头那边
She got wind of some pilgrims down by the docks.
下次再见
See you next time.
不
No.
没有下一次了 盖奇
There's no next time, Gage.
这是关键
That is the point.
嘿 你要去哪
Hey, where are you going?
你看啊
Aw, look at that.
停雨了
It stopped raining.
是饮用水么
Drinking water?
就这些
That's it?
但我帮了你啊
But I helped you.
盖奇 我会死在这儿的
Gage, I'm going to die out here.
祝你好运 看来你的确要死了
Looks like you're going to need it.
风暴就要来了
There's a burner on the way.
但我帮了你啊
But I helped you!
我帮了你啊 盖奇
I helped you, Gage!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我会死在这的
I'm going to die out here.
盖奇
Gage!
去死吧 盖奇
Suck wind and die, Gage.
他妈的
Damn it.
看看你啊
Look at you.
我们这是抓到了谁啊
Who have we got here?
看你这脸多漂亮
Look at how pretty you are.
我们有区政♥府♥授予的
Look, we have an advance permit,
高级许可
issued by the territorial authority,
准许我们安全通过
guaranteeing us safe passage.
我们这是去朝圣
We are on a pilgrimage.
如果我们没有到达目的地
And if we don't make our destination,
政♥府♥就会悬赏你们的项上人头
a bounty will be issued for your head.
哦 真抱歉
Oh I'm sorry.
我不知道呢
I didn't know.
我感觉自己很蠢啊
I feel stupid.
请原谅
Forgive me.
那我祝你们度过愉快的一天 旅途平安啊
Well, I bid you all a good day and wish you a safe journey.
关键是 如果让你们消失的无影无踪
Thing is, if you all disappear without a trace,
那他们怎么知道该悬赏谁的命呢
how they going to know who to put that bounty on?
政♥府♥可管不到这里
There's no authority out here.
如果你们剩下的人合作的话
Now if the rest of you cooperate,
也许能让你们多活一天
you just might live to see another day.
还有你 这是什么
And you-- what's this?
银器啊
Silver.
这可真是个意外惊喜啊
Well, that's an unexpected surprise.
我要把这磨成粉
I'm going to grind this up and put it
然后放进我的空气滤清器
in my own personal air filter.
这样的话 我每次呼吸新鲜空气的时候
And I'm going to think of you every time
就能想到你们
I suck a fresh breath.
去把他们的空气滤清器 饮用水 清洁管都搜出来
Get the usual-- Filters, water, tabs.
我知道有人会出高价买♥♥走你们这些劳动力IDE
I know someone paying top dollar for able bodies.
嘿 你是谁
Hey, who's out there?
嘿 查沃
Hey, Chavo.
他妈的
God damn it.
去死吧 盖奇
Go to hell, Gage.
我会的 我保证
I will, I promise.
我们现在有两个选择
There's two ways we could do this.
这是其中一种
That's one of them.
嘿 她在那边
Hey, hey-- she's over there.
绕过去
Go around.
去啊
Go!
你♥他♥妈♥的是去哪呢
Where the hell are you going?
啊 这个错误犯的大了
Oh, big mistake.
没人能弃你而去 对吧 查沃
Nobody runs out on you, right, Chavo?
听着 混♥蛋♥ 我只是像其他人一样活命而已
Look, scumbag, I'm just trying to get by like everybody else.
其实 查沃 你真是个非常混♥蛋♥的家伙
Thing is, you've been a really bag girl, Chavo,
所以对于我这样的混♥蛋♥来说 是很有
and that makes you very attractive to a scumbag
吸引力的
like me.
听着 盖奇 让我走我就放了他们 对某些人来说他们还是很值钱的
Listen, I'll let them all go if you give me a walk, Gage.
等我♥干♥掉你 就能赚到一笔大钱 没什么能与之相比
Nothing compared to what I could get for you.
你知道的
You know that.
我就轰了她的脑袋 然后
I'll blow her head off, and then
把他们都杀了
I'll kill the rest of them.
我会动手的 你知道我会动手的
I'll do it, you know I will.
然后你去跟政♥府♥解释这件事吧
And then you can tell that to the Authority.
你听到我了么
You hear me?
听的清清楚楚
Loud and clear.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
我要你走远点 别挡道
I'm really going to need you to stay out of my way.
没必要
Not necessary.
他妈的
Damn it.
不 我已经丢了一半赏金了
No, I just lost half a bounty.
我很肯定 如果我告诉了你的老板
Well, I'm sure once we tell your employer what
你在这做的事 他们就会
you did here, they will reinstate
支付全额赏金的
the full value of the reward.
我的天 你的想法就像你的长相一样天真
Wow, man, you really are as naive as you look.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我们这有人受伤 你要送他去接受治疗
You've got to help us get him to medical assistance.
不关我的事
Not my problem.
现在我想对新蒙大拿社区的两位新成员表示热烈
A warm welcome to the two newest members of the community of New
欢迎
Montana.
那些可用于种植的大♥麻♥籽
There are viable hempseed that's going to be critical for us