赏金猎人
Bounty hunter, huh.
那这个查沃在哪
So where's Chavo then?
我估计已经死了
Dead, I assume.
你比他们干的都要好 我是这么觉得的
You've done better than most of 'em, I'll give you that.
连我都骗过了 可没有多少人能做到
Not many can do that.
我真的觉得我们很了解对方呢
I really thought we understood each other.
看来你比你的同伙更蠢啊
Well, then you're a bigger fool than your sidekick.
我们来算一算这笔账吧
OK, let's think this through, shall we?
你把我带走 他们付给了你一笔巨额赏金 很不错啊
You take me in, they pay you a nice huge bounty.
然后追补下一个亡命之徒
Trying to chase down the next big fossil abuser, getting
最后 在这荒野中 得上黑肺病
black lung in the wilderness.
要么你呆在这儿 我们一人一半
Or, you stay here, join me 50/50 partners.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
你就是这么推销的吗?
Is that your sales pitch?
需要加强一下
Could use some work.
其实 这无关赏金
The thing is, this isn't about the bounty.
而是私人恩怨
It's personal.
你敢乱动 我就杀了你
Try anything and I'll kill you.
我很容易惊醒
I'm a light sleeper.
我就知道你身上有点不正常
See, I knew there was something off about you.
看来我想的没错
Guess I was right, huh?
看来我要多听听你的话了
I'm might have to start listening to you more often,
利尔先生
Mr. Lear.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
记得我么
Remember me?
沃麦克
Womack.
多谢你告诉我这个消息
Thanks for tipping me off.
帮我解开吧 亲爱的
Untie me, sweetheart.
在揍她之前我要把绳子解开
I'd like to have my hands free for this.
你为什么这么恨我?
Now, what is with all the hatred?
你杀了我的妹妹
You killed my sister.
你的妹妹
Your sister?
什么时候的事?
When was this?
在南边的时候
Down South.
那是很久以前的事了
Ah, well, down south was a long time ago.
你怎么知道是我♥干♥的?
How do you know it was me?
你手上的那道疤
That scar on your arm?
就是她咬的
That's where she bit you.
我现在想起来了
Oh I get it now.
我们把她吊起来
Right, let's string her up in the pallet.
杰克逊先生 如果您不介意的话
Wait, if you wouldn't mind, Mr. Jackson,
我有个更好的办法
I've got a better idea.
我知道应该拿她怎么办
I know exactly what to do with her.
把她完整的带回来
Bring her back to me in one piece--
我说的是车 不是这个人
The truck, not the bounty hunter.
确保她死透了
And make sure she's dead.
我们说明白了么
Are we clear?
不用担心这个
You won't have to worry about that.
准备好上路了么 盖奇
You ready for a little road trip, Gage?
他妈的
Damn it.
车出了一点小故障 盖奇
Just a minor technical glitch, Gage.
我们马上就上路了
We'll be back on the road in no time.
沃麦克 我那样对你不是出于私人恩怨
You know it was never personal, Womack.
你知道的吧?
You know that, right?
其实我挺享受干这个的
Personally, I'm enjoying the hell out of this.
听着 我们能做笔交易
All right, listen, we can make a deal.
我知道杰克逊在哪里藏了你三辈子
I know where Jackson's got more tabs and silver than you
都用不完的清洁器和银粉
can use in three lifetimes.
我不感兴趣
I'm not intrigued.
那你停下来想了一会儿啊
You paused.
我没有停
I did not pause.
我没有停 也不感兴趣听明白了吗?
And I am not intrigued, OK?
听我说
Damn it, listen.
不久后 这个区域就再也没有
Before long, there won't be a free person
自♥由♥人了 包括你 沃麦克
in this entire territory, including you, Womack.
盖奇 那已经不关我们俩的事了
That doesn't concern either of us anymore, Gage.
你要死了 我也得上黑肺症 要死了 都是因为你
You're about to die and I've got the black lung, thanks to you.
慢着
Wait a second.
我想了想 盖奇 我知道在哪把你放下了
On second thought, Gage, this is where I drop you off,
我是说真的放下
literally.
你要干什么 沃麦克
What are you doing, Womack?
改变计划 盖奇
Slight change of plans, Gage.
你肯定会喜欢这个的
You're going to love this.
沃麦克 你考虑一下
Hey, hey, Womack, think about it.
不管你要干什么 再考虑一下
Whatever you're doing, you think about.
多考虑
Think twice.
下去吧你
Going down.
呼吸 盖奇 快呼吸
Breathe, Gage, come on, damn it.
呼吸
Come on, breathe.
呼吸
Come on, breathe.
就是这样
That's it.
咳出来
Cough it up.
继续咳
Keep coughing.
咳出来
Cough it up.
继续咳
Keep coughing.
就是这样
Doing good, that's it.
咳出来
Get it all up.
咳出来
Keep it coming up.
咳出来
Come on.
我死了么
Am I dead?
没死
Not anymore.
我觉得你是我见过的最丑的天使了
I thought maybe you were the ugliest angel I'd ever seen.
我都不知道我是怎么撑到这儿的
I don't even know how I got here.
别乱动
Yeah, just take it easy.
他们狠揍了你一顿啊
They did quite a number on you.
好好休息吧!
Get some rest, OK?
医生
Doc?
什么事?
Yeah?
谢谢你!
Thanks.
你不会因此就变得软弱吧
You're not going soft, are ya?
我之前还不确定自己能不能看到一次这样的景象呢
I wasn't sure I was going to see another one of these.
很漂亮吧
Beautiful, isn't it?
我爸爸以前常说 云落之前
My dad used to say the sunsets weren't near so
日落还没这么美丽呢
pretty before the cloud fell.
有点讽刺啊
Kind of ironic.
我之前真的以为我能把他活着带回来
I really thought I could bring him in alive.
我一直说办不到的 至少你活着出来了
I keep saying, at least you got out.
他们以为你已经死了
They probably think you're dead, so they
所以他们目前至少不会来追杀你
won't be gunning for ya.
我要回去
I'm going back.
你哪儿都不能去 总有一天 你的运气不会这么好的
At some point, your luck's going to run out.
是他杀了碧翠丝
He killed Beatrice.
你为何这么肯定?
What makes you so sure?
他手上有一道疤 就是她咬的
He's got a scar on his arm where she bit him.
不管怎么说 杰克逊的下一个目标是这里
Besides, he's coming here next.
为什么要来新蒙大拿镇呢
Why bother with New Montana?
他找到了一座银矿
He found a silver mine.
需要人手开采
He's going to need hands to work it.
他马上就要统治这个区域了
He'll be running this territory in no time.
那我跟你一起去
Well, I'm coming with you.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
你觉得这不是个好主意
Oh, you don't think that's a good idea?
你知道我是怎么
Do you know what I think about you not
看待你现在的这个想法吗?
thinking that's a good idea?
我觉得你不管我怎么想都会来的
I think you're coming anyway.
我觉得你说的对
I think you're right.
你恢复的不错啊
Well, look who's back.
他手下有多少人?
How many men did you say he had?
我觉得有11个 袭击朝圣者车队的时候 损失了五人
He lost five taking the pilgrims,
但我敢肯定 沃麦克留在他们那里了
but I'm sure Womack stayed.