对我们接下来的几年很关键
in the years to come.
区政♥府♥天气预报部门称这周空气中毒素水平
Is saying that there will be no spike in toxin levels expected
但是如果
this week, but that's still no excuse
要离开密闭的室内环境
to be leaving a sealed environment
还是应该戴上备用呼吸器
without a backup breather.
最后一件事 我们最近接到了很多报告
So one last thing, we've been getting
周围区域
reports of increased outlaw activity
非法活动增加
in the surrounding areas.
所以注意陌生人
So keep an eye out for strangers,
不仅仅是为了你们自己 还帮邻居都看着点
not just for yourself, but for your neighbors.
区政♥府♥想要我们
The Territorial Authority wants us
汇报可疑情况
to report potential activity--
散会
Meeting adjourned.
盖奇
Gage.
如果想的话 可以点数
You can count it, if you want.
你只给了我水清洁器
There's only water tabs in here.
银粉在哪
Where's the powdered silver?
政♥府♥没给我们银粉啊
Yeah, the Authority didn't send any.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我这里的清洁器和银粉只够镇上用这个月了
Water and air scrubbers running for the rest of the month.
政♥府♥悬赏查沃的赏金是
Right, so the Authorities set the bounty
300个清洁器 两克银粉
at 300 tabs and two grams of silver for Chavo,
然后却没把银粉送过来?
and then doesn't send the silver.
我觉得没什么好说的 - 也许你能告诉我真♥相♥
I mean, you could tell me the truth.
少你的都会给你的
You'll get what's owed.
给我多一点时间
I just need a little more time.
你那些也够用了
You've got enough to get by.
我考虑的是镇上勤劳人♥民♥的福祉
And health of the hardworking people of this town.
真的么
Really?
告诉我 等那些恶人都绳之以法了
Tell me, what are you going to do when all
你打算做什么
the belchers have been retired?
我就来找你啊
I'll come looking for you.
你跟他们一样 都是垃圾
You're just trash like the rest of them.
你跟那些拖来这儿的废物 有什么区别
What makes you so different than the bounties you drag in here?
区别在于 我还站在地面上呢
I'm still above ground.
看看这个
Well, would you look at that?
他们还是送了银粉来嘛
They did send the silver after all.
我教过你了 永远不要背对着门坐
I taught you never to sit with your back to the door,
尤其是你就这么闯入别人家里的时候
especially when you're breaking into someone's home.
是啊 你还教过我 赏金猎人
Yeah, you also taught me collecting bounties
是一项高尚的职业
was a noble profession.
我觉得你最好不要玩那玩意
I wouldn't play with that, if I were you.
那是浓缩酸液
It's concentrated acid.
他们会腐蚀你
That'll cut through you like--
浓缩酸液就是如此嘛
Well, concentrated acid.
我看到查沃的尸体了
I saw what was left of Chavo.
枪法不错
Nice shooting.
医生 我的枪法永远赶不上你
My aim will never be as good as yours, Doc.
那都是过去了
Aw, that's all in the past.
自从这事之后 我觉得当个乡村医生还是挺好的
Since this, I'm happy just being a simple country doctor.
不管怎么说 跟你抓捕那些
It was fun though--
开废气排放车辆的人 还是很有意思的
Taking down fossil abusers with you.
你看了最新的告示牌么
You seen the latest bulletin?
看了 汤姆·杰克逊 悬赏5000清洁器
Sure, Tom Jackson, 5,000 tabs.
政♥府♥提供过的最高的赏金
Biggest bounty the Authorities ever offered.
就连格拉布斯都在说要招一堆人
Even Grubbs is talking about raising a posse
去尝试一下
and taking a shot at it.
杰克逊没什么特别的
Jackson's nothing special.
我告诉过你 他可不止如此
I taught you better than that.
他在巩固自己的实力
He's consolidating.
他接管了一个定居点
He took over this settlement.
那个地方称作"反抗" 几年新建的一个镇子
Place called Defiance, built from the ground
将它建成了一个不法分子的天堂 其中不少都政♥府♥悬赏追杀的对象
Made it a safe haven for lawbreakers, most of them
你有这方面的才能 可以搞定的
Someone with your talents could clean up.
只要敢于试就可以了
You'd have to be crazy to try.
你在想你能不能独自一人搞定他们
You're wondering if you can take them alone.
你搞不定的
You can't.
为什么不行
Why not?
有人试过了 那些人的尸体都挂在门上以警示别的赏金猎人
Leaves their bodies hanging from the gate as a warning.
就当我没提过这事吧
Just forget I ever brought it up.
但你提过了
Yeah, but you did.
盖奇
Gage!
盖奇
Gage!
杰克逊的事
Jackson.
别去
Don't.
赏金猎人没法靠近那个地方的
He wouldn't let a bounty hunter within 10 clicks of Defiance.
也许我不是一位赏金猎人啊
Maybe not a bounty hunter.
什么意思
What do you mean?
什么
What?
长得像什么样 - 就像一个赏金猎人戴着查沃的帽子一样
You look like you wearing Chavo's hat.
这是因为你认识我 查沃的尸体就躺在你的面前
Got Chavo lying on a slab right in front of you.
所以这就是你的计划?
So that's your plan?
装成查沃的样子 - 我已经杀了所有跟她同行的人了
I've already killed everyone she's running with.
谁会分得出我们俩的区别
Who's going to know the difference?
所有认识你的人都分得出
Anyone that knows your face.
这是大多数人见过我的样子
This is what most people ever see of me.
不 但如果你能帮我到镇里 也许我就能
No, but if it gets me into town, then maybe--
也许我就能帮你
Maybe it can delay how long it takes
晚几天死
you to get yourself killed.
如果我现在走 天黑之前就能到
If I leave now, I can be there before nightfall.
查沃
Chavo.
盖奇
Gage.
盖奇
Gage.
查沃
Chavo.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
还是有点好笑的
It's a little bit funny.
别那么严肃嘛
You really need to lighten up.
待会见
I'll see you soon.
求求你别这么做
Please don't do this.
虽然你狠疯狂 还是希望你能多待一会儿 几天就行
You around once in a while, even just for a couple of days.
我过河的时候会很小心的
I'll be extra careful crossing the river.
等着
Wait.
拿着这个 说不定有点用
It'll just even out the odds a little.
这杯免费
On the house.
那是谁
Who's that?
查沃 看她帽子就知道了
Chavo, you can tell by the hat.
空瓶 徒有虚名
Empty bottles and a wasted name.
你可以改变规则 宝贝
You can change the rules, my baby,
但你没法改变局面
but you can't quite change the game.
如果感觉已经不太一样
If the feeling ain't the same anymore,
我的宝贝 你能听见我的呼喊 但不会看见我哭泣
my baby you can hear me call, but you cannot see me cry.
我唱着那些催眠曲 但我从不会入眠
And I sing all my lullabies, but they never put me to sleep.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你在演出中间就这么离开
On someone in the middle of a performance,
而且台上的那位还是我的夫人
especially when that someone is my lady.
其实 我不知道你是谁
Well, thing is, I don't know who you are
也不知道那是你夫人 我怎么知道
or that that was your lady, how was I
我就这么离开
supposed to know that my exit would have such
会伤害到你那脆弱的自尊
an impact on your fragile ego?
我是托马斯·杰克逊
My name is Thomas Jackson.
这是我的镇子
This is my town.
那恭喜你了
Congratulations.
来和我喝一杯吧 查沃女士
Have a drink with me, Miss Chavo.
来嘛 就喝一杯
Come on, just one drink--
纯麦酒
Single malt.
我不太习惯欠别人的情
I'm not in the habit of owing anyone any favors.
没什么附带条件的 我保证
Oh, there's no obligation, I promise.
只是坐下来文明的聊一聊而已
Simply join me for a nice civil chat.
我们会发现 好好谈一谈对我们双方都有帮助
We may find that conversation mutually beneficial.
那好啊 听听你有啥想说的 詹森先生
All right, Let's see what you have to say, Mr. Jenson.