我叫杰克逊
That's Jackson.
你是个赌徒么 查沃女士
Are you a gambler, Ms. Chavo?
所有人不都是么
Isn't everyone?
请不要感觉受到了冒犯
Now please don't take offense to this,
但我想问问你身上有没有什么可以拿出来赌一赌的
but do you have anything worth betting?
300清洁器够么
300 tabs enough?
可以啊
That'll do.
我发牌你不介意吧
You don't mind if I deal, do you?
我还有其它选项么
Is there another option?
没有
No.
利尔先生 坐下吧
Have a seat, Mr. Lear.
我们这估计要一会儿了
This'll take a moment.
什么风把你吹到镇上来了
So what brings you to our little metropolis?
我听说赏金猎人在这不受欢迎啊
I heard bounty hunters weren't welcome here.
我相信你也看到了门上挂的东西
I'm sure you saw the gates.
不自量力的政♥府♥ 所管控的范围到大门为止
Territory and Authority overreach stops right there.
能在这里立足的人都是付出了努力的
People have to earn their place here.
你身上最好的特质是什么?
So what would you say is your best asset?
加注
Raise.
我是个很好的听众
I'm a good listener.
跟注
Call.
是么
Is that so?
我注意到了你的战利品 查沃女士
I am very aware of your exploits, Ms. Chavo--
在荒地生存 抢劫朝圣者
Living in the wasteland, raiding pilgrims
他们进了你的罗网 真是倒霉
who were unlucky enough to get caught up in your web.
我想说的是 上个月有12个人死了啊
I mean, hell, there are 12 dead last month.
最近这周围人来人往啊
There are not a lot of people to go around these days.
我自有我的原因
I have my reasons.
加注
Raise.
关于"反抗"镇 我有着宏伟的计划
I have big plans for Defiance, and anyone
有很多人跑到这来投奔我
who comes here to work for me.
杰克逊先生 你是个不错的推销员 但我不买♥♥你的账
You're a good salesman, Mr. Jackson, but I'm not buying.
很聪明啊 有时候知道自己败了就承认 是很不错的
Sometimes it's good to admit when you've been beat.
全赌上
All in.
你想这么玩啊
Ah, that's how you want to play it.
看看这牌
Well, would you look at that.
真是赌的好啊
What a deal.
我真的用得上你这样的人
I could really use someone like you.
我说过了 我只是经过而已
Like I said, just passing through.
真可惜
It's too bad.
你在这能混的挺好的
You'd really fit in around here.
利尔先生 你知道我现在很忙的
As you can see, Mr. Lear, I'm a little busy.
你应该来看看的
You want to see this.
抱歉 查沃小姐 显然有一些
Excuse me, Ms. Chavo, apparently there's
紧急事件我要去处理一下
an urgent matter I must attend to.
查沃女士需要什么我们都提供
Anything Ms. Chavo wants is on the house.
请给她找一间舒适干净的房♥间过夜
Please find her a nice, clean room for the night.
走这边 女士
This way, ma'am.
区政♥府♥发来消息
A message from the Territorial Authority
跟我们说汤姆·杰克逊和他的手下
tells us that Tom Jackson and his men
加大了劫掠周围定居点的力度
are expanding their raids into nearby settlements
增加了"反抗"镇的防御
and fortifying Defiance.
我们是离他们最近的镇子之一
We are one of the closest towns.
他对这里展开劫掠只是时间问题
It is only a matter of time before he ends up here.
我们要预先准备好 不让他们得逞
So we need to stop him before this happens.
保护我们的镇子是我们的职责
It is our duty to protect our territory.
我需要志愿者跟我一道将他拿下
I need volunteers to come with me to take him in.
奖赏如何
What about the reward?
我听说赏金很高呢
I hear there's a heavy reward.
把这些人绳之以法 就是最好的奖赏
Bringing these men to justice is its own reward,
我说的不对么 医生
wouldn't you say, Doc?
说的对
No, I wouldn't.
谁加入我
Who's in?
很好 拿好所有需要的装备
Good, grab whatever gear you need.
虽然外面的污染读数很低
You know, even when the levels read low,
但你最好还是佩戴呼吸器
it's still good to have some kind of respirator with you.
你的歌♥声挺棒的
You've got a lovely singing voice.
染上黑肺病就都给毁了
You don't want to ruin that with a black lung.
你从哪里来
Where are you from?
你为什么关心这个
What do you care?
南边 以前的亚利桑那州
South-- the old Arizona.
我年轻的时候在那里待过一段时间
I spent some time there when I was younger.
你是杰克逊那样的武装分子么
Were you in the militia, like Jackson?
杰克逊是武装分子么
Jackson was in the militia?
估计是吧
Figures.
你怎么走上这条路的 - 我父母去世之后 我和我妹妹
Well, after my parents died, me and my sister
进入了那些工作营
were put into one of those work camps.
她跟你挺像的
She was a lot like you--
音乐方面很像
Musical.
她会演奏什么乐器
What does she play?
她已经不会再演奏乐器了
She doesn't play anything.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么会来这儿?
What brings you here?
我是说 你来了没多久就已经给他们留下很深印象了
I mean, you've made quite the impression already.
你肯定是在做什么事吧
Must be doing something right.
从来没见过利尔那个样子
I've never seen Lear look so pissed.
我只是经过而已
I'm just passing through.
你呢
What about you?
我跟我的家人生活在一个村子里
I lived in a village with my family
杰克逊在那见到了我 把我带上跟他一起了
and Jackson found us there, took me with him.
如果你不开心的话 干嘛要离开呢
Why don't you leave if you're unhappy?
你为什么会觉得我不开心呢
What makes you think I'm unhappy?
这肯定不是你自己搞的吧
You didn't do that to yourself.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
听我说 所有我认识的 所爱的人
Listen, everyone I ever knew or loved
都被杰克逊的手下给杀了
was killed by Jackson's man.
我在这活着还有什么意义呢?
What's left out there for me?
就算我想走 他也不会让我的
Even if I wanted to leave, he wouldn't let me.
就算你想走都不行
Even if you wanted to?
所以你的策略是什么?
So what's your strategy?
有策略吗?
Do you have one?
如果没有的话 你就是把这些人带入死亡
Because if not, you're walking these men into a death trap.
你知道的吧 - 我们可以突袭的
We have the element of surprise.
突袭 就是这样?
Surprise, that's it?
这可不是什么突然出现 去吓那些在河边尿尿的小朋友
This isn't like busting kids for pissing in a clean creek.
杰克逊的手下都是无情的杀手
Jackson's men are ruthless killers.
为什么不把这个工作
Why don't you leave it to people who are better
交给更适合的人做呢?
suited to this kind of work?
就比如你这样的么 - 这些年轻人牺牲后 你要怎么解释给他们的父亲听
What are you going to tell these kids when their dads
他们因为你的贪念而死?
are dead because of your greed.
慢着 应该是我怎么解释 因为你也会死的
That'll be me, because you'll be dead too.
你说完了吗? - 别让你的自大冲昏你的头脑
Don't let your ego get in the way of common sense.
我知道自己在干什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
无知和自大还是有区别的
It's a fine line between ignorance and arrogance.
我跟你说
You know what?
我受够这些了
I'm done with this.
你把我当成你的财产 你这么一直控制着我 真是令我讨厌
Oh, I'm so sick and tired of you constantly controlling me.
我是独♥立♥的人
I'm my own person.
你似乎忘了是谁让你活命的
You seem to have forgotten who's keeping you alive.
嘿 查沃
Hey, Chavo!
我是泽勒 记得我么
It's Zee, remember me?
记得你
Yeah, sure I do.
见到你真不错
Good to see you.
搞什么鬼 查沃 是我啊
What the hell, Chavo?
现在没时间解释 - 你应该不会忘记我吧 我上个月还跟你在谷仓搞过呢
When we were buck naked busting in the barn last month.
我只记得特别的家伙
Hey, I only remember the special ones,
显然 你不怎么特别
and apparently, you're not that.
慢着
Hey now, hold up.
你不是查沃
You're not Chavo.
过来
Hey, come here.