Metamorphosis. You see that?
鋭边-你看到了吗?
An extra 10 minutes a day and your phone would never stop ringing.
每天10分钟 你的电♥话♥就会想个不停
An extra 10 minutes?
额外的10分钟?
Well, I'm not devoting enough time to my extra-curriculars...
我没有花足够的时问去打扮-
...and volunteer work as it is. Oh, come on.
去做一个自愿者的工作-懊 拜托
There's always time for makeup.
化妆的时问总是有的
And boys.
伙计们
Well...
恩-
...it would be kind of nice to have someone
有人护送我去国际棋会
to escort me to the chess club socials.
那会是很好的
That's the spirit.
那是一种精神
What about Fred? He's pretty cute, right?
弗德怎么样?很可爱 对吗?
Do you think he would--? Ouch!
你觉得他会?哎哟
Oh, sorry. It slipped.
抱歉 滑了
So the Bears really slaughtered those Dolphins last night, huh?
那么昨晚那些熊真的屠♥杀♥了海嫁?
What? That's terrible.
什么?那天可怕了
Who in their right mind would bring bears to the beach?
在他们看来 谁会把熊带到海边呢?
No, not real--
不不是真的-
Look, you don't watch a lot of sports, do you, Shag?
你不喜还体育节目 对吗?
Sure I do. I'm a big fan of the MLE.
我当然喜还 我是MLE的超级粉丝
Wait, what?
等等 什么?
Oh, the MLE. Major League Eating.
是MLE 吃东西联合赛
You know, like that Japanese guy
那个日本人能在三分钟之内
that ate 58 hot dogs in under three minutes.
吃掉58根热狗
It's thrilling. That sounds pretty cool.
真可怕 -听起来很好
Hey, if you want, I'll take you to the next match.
如果你喜还 下次我带你去看
Here's a tip, though.
虽然会给些小费
If you wanna sit in the front, bring a poncho.
如果你想坐前排 得带上两衣
All right, I'm there.
好的 我来了
Now introducing...
现在介绍-
...the new and improved Velma Dinkley.
靳形象的维尔玛丁克雷
Jinkies. Hubbahubba.
天啊-美极了
SHAGGY: You can say that again, Scoob. -Hubba-hubba.
史酷比你可以再说一遍-美极了
What are you guys staring at?
你们盯著看什么呢?
It's just a disguise. Mmhm.
这是假的-嗯
So, what are we gonna go as?
那么我们怎么怎么办?
PDAs. Against the code of conduct. Break it up.
示爱 违反行为守则马上分开
And pull your pants up, droopy drawers.
把你的裤子提上去点 小混混
Good thinking. Thanks.
好见解'-谢谢
What's wrong with you two?
你们两个怎么了?
Nothing. Yeah.
没 -没事
Yo, let's do this.
好 我们继续
SHAGGY: Like, wait for me.
等我
Nice job, guys. Now keep watch.
跟得好 伙计们 现在继续观察
Roger that.
收到
SHAGGY: Shh.
嘘
Look.
看
It's him. Shh.
是他
Hi. I never wanted to be a janitor.
嗨 我从来不想做个看门人
I always wanted to be...
我一直想做-
...America's next dancing star.
美国的下一个舞蹈明星
Hey, what are you kids doing down here?
嘿 这此孩子在下面干嘛?
Take two.
第二次
Yes.
是的
Soon this school will vex me no more.
很 快这所学校就不会计我生气了
"We are pleased to inform you that Coolsville University Library
我很荣幸的通知你最好的大学图书馆
...would like to offer you a senior position on our staff."
会在我们的立场上给你提供一个高级的职位
Huzah! Books without pictures.
没有图片的书
Jinkies. What do we have here?
金科斯 我们这儿有什么?
I'd forget my bun if it wasn't attached to my head--
我都差点忘记了
What are you doing? Students aren't allowed back here.
我们在于嘛?学生都是不允许回来这儿的
Uh-- Um--
嗯…恩…
Exchange student. Very lost.
交换学生 非常失落
Is that a Russian accent I detect?
我发现是俄♥国♥口音
How wonderful.
太棒了
I spent a semester studying the
我在莫斯科大学
language at the University of Moscow.
学了一个学位
How I miss the Russian sense of humor.
我很想恋俄♥国♥式的幽默
That was a good one.
很好
But-- But--
但是…但是-
I just can't believe the janitor checked out.
我不相信一个看门人离开
I mean, I thought for sure that guy was dirty.
我确信那个人很脏
I get it. Janitor. Dirty.
我知道了 看门人 很脏
Well, hopefully Velma found something.
希望维尔玛能找到此事情
You bet your Bunsen burner I did.
你打赌你知道我做的
FRED: The librarian did it? -No.
图书管理理员做的?-不是
How? How did you? She seems to be innocent.
怎么?你怎么?-她看起来很无辜
But I did find something in a box of old books.
但是我在一盒子旧书中发现了些
Take a look at this.
看看这个
It's a three-volume set of books about the supernatural.
这是一本关于超自然的一册的
"Volume One: Ghostly Hauntings, a History."
第一册鬼魂缠身 历史
"Volume Two: Common Spells, Curses and Hexes."
第二册:普通拼读 咒骂和仇杀
"Volume Three: A Practical Guide to Raising the Dead...
第三册一个很现实的关于死亡的
...and How to Use Them for Your Own Evil Purposes."
怎么因为他们去实现你们自已的
That's the one we need to get our hands on.
那是我们现在需要的
But it's missing. And look who checked it out last.
但是丟了 看谁最后看过
Vice Principal Grimes? FRED: We gotta check him out.
格里姆斯副校长?-我们去香查他-
Velma, can you find out where he lives?
维尔玛 你能找到他住的地方吗?
Already on it, Freddie.
已经在找了 弗莱德
Oh, no. He lives on top of Coolsville Mountain.
他住在山顶
It'd take us all night to ride our bikes up there.
我们骑车要花一天的时问才到
What other choice do we have? Wait until we get our licenses?
我们还有什么其的选择吗? 等我们拿到许可证?
Like, I have my license.
我有许可证
You do? How?
你怎么有的?
Well, it's complicated. See.
很复杂 看吧
I was born on a leap year, and I'm very tall for my age.
我是闰年生的 我看起来比我的年纪高
It's because of a pituitary condition and Shaggy.
那是因为有特殊的环境--杂毛
Like, all right. I got held back.
好的我会回来
Twice.
两次
There, I said it. I just-- I just get so hungry in class...
我在课堂是饿极了
...and I have a hard time concentrating, and
很难集中精神嘿
Hey, have you always worn glasses?
你们都戴眼镜吗?
Shaggy, focus. We need you to drive us.
杂毛 注意点 我们需要你开车
Well, like, I said I have my license, but I don't have a car.
我说了我有驾照但是我没有车
I do. Well, at least, my dad does. It's mine when I turn 1 6.
我有至少我爸爸有 我16岁后就是我的了
We can use it, but we'll have to sneak it out.
我们能用 但是我们得偷出来
All right, gang.
好的 等我们父母睡后
We'll meet at Daphne's after our parents go to sleep.
我们在达菲尼家里见面
Sound like a plan?
像是个计划?
Got it. Stack them up.
明白-偷出来
Not quite a hands in moment. No.
一时有些不完全-不
Sorry. Oh, but
抱歉-噢 但是
I thought it was opportune.
我觉得是个机会
Wow.
哇
Get a load of this place, eh, Scoob?
史酷比 认识这个地方吗?
Fancy-pants.
幻想裤
VELMA: Okay. Here we go.
好的 我们走
Velma, you really don't Just let her go, man.
维尔玛 不真的不--让她走
SHAGGY: Check it out.
检查下
FRED: Beemer.
比莫
A Morgan?
一个摩根人?
Oh, an MGA in British racing green?
噢一个英国赛车绿上的MGA?
So which one's our ride? Right behind you.
那辆是我们的?-你后面那辆
How groovy.
太好了
Okay, look, just because my parents
看我的父母不在
are well-off doesn't mean I get everything.
并不是说我什么都可以得到
Yeah, but--
是的 但是
It's what the groundskeeper uses to haul stuff around.
那就是看门人用的东西
When I turn 1 6, they're buying him a new one.
我16岁的时侯 他们会给我买♥♥辆新的
Shouldn't these things have treads?
这些不能有脚步吗?
电影精选列表