SHAGGY: Like, wait for me.
等等我
Thanks. It won't happen again.
谢谢 下不为例
Hey, you mind if I--?
嗨 可以坐吗?
Got it.
明白
Ah!
啊
Have a nice trip, Shaggy?
旅途愉快 杂毛?
Hey, yep, sure did. Just like yesterday...
是的 就像昨天
...and the day before that, and the day before that.
那天之前在那天之前
Grow up, man.
成熟点吧
Hey, watch out!
喂 小心
Sorry.
对不起
Be careful.
小心
What do you got there? Trying to build a better mousetrap?
那是什么?做个质量更好的老鼠夹?
This is the prototype of a ethanol-based,
这是乙醇动力的
self-circulating nanoreactor.
自动循环纳米反应堆原型
It filters negative energy through a quantum matrix...
通过压缩一定量矩阵的原子相对密度
...by compressing relative density of atomic matter.
从而达到屏蔽磁能的效果
Which I know sounds highly
听起来十分不稳定
unstable unless you invert the zirconium....
除非把它转化为金属铬
DAPHNE: "That which we call a rose...
名称有什么关系呢?
...by any other name would smell as sweet...
玫瑰不叫玫瑰
...without that title.
依然芳香如故
Romeo, doff thy name...
罗密欧的名字-
...and for that" Excuseth me.
那是 打扰
Do you just mind if I just get in there?
你不介意我进去吧?
Oh, sure. Just let me move my bag. Okay, perfect. Thanks.
当然 让我先把包拿开 好 谢谢
All right, I'm just gonna-- I'm just gonna get in here.
好 我只是-我要进去
DAPHNE: Just move my bag, all will be fine.
我把包拿开就可以了
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我做什么
DAPHNE: Really? Because I don't think you do know.
是吗?我看你不知道
Made it.
进来了
"What's in a name? What's in a name? What's--?"
什么名字?什么名字?什么气
Care for a bite?
咬一口吗?
What is that?
这是什么?
It's a PBJ and S.
这是pBJ&S
Peanut butter, jelly and sardines. Oh, oh, okay.
生油果冻 沙丁鱼-哦 好
I can scrape off the jelly. No, thanks.
我可以刮去果冻-不 谢谢
They scoffed Oppenheimer too.
他们还嘲笑奥本海默
I realized the kinetic instability could be addressed...
我意识到通过反转镐原子核的极性
...by reversing the polarity of the cadmium core--
来改变动力学方面的不稳定性
Voil, I knew everyone at the science fair would bow before me.
我知道自然科学界所有的人都要向我鞠躬
Oh. Hello.
哦 嗨
This is the prototype of an ethanol-based,
这是乙醇动力的自动循环
self-circulating nanoreactor.
纳米反应堆原型
It filters negative energy through a quantum
通过压缩一定量矩的原子相对密度
matrix by compressing relative density.
从而达到屏蔽磁能的效果了
Come on, it's just Shaggy. Every day.
得了 这是杂毛-每天都是
DRIVER: All right, have a good one, Velma.
哦 很好 维尔玛
Ah!
啊
It's just so easy. Just go.
太容易走
GIRL: Arriba, the Spanish club will be hosting
阿里巴 下周二西班牙俱乐部
a fiesta lunch next Tuesday.
要举办一次宴会
GUY: Come on.
来吧
Must be the humidity.
一定是受潮了
GIRL 1 : Oh, my God. GIRL 2: Not interested?
天哪-没兴趣?
I hate this job.
我讨厌这份工作
I never wanted to be a janitor.
再也不想做清洁工
SHAGGY: Excuse me.
对不起
Coming through. Help me.
来了 救我
Locker problems again, Mr. Rogers?
又是锁出了问题 罗杰斯先生?
Yeah, l.... I seem to get the squirrelly one every year.
是的 我好像每一年都有古怪行为
I like to think I am pretty plugged
对于你的这个问题
in to the scene here at the "C.H."
我已经习以为常
And if we're keeping it real...
我们可以坦诚谈谈
...I can't help but notice that you've had a hard time...
我的确发现你存在一个问题
...finding a crew of homebuds to "kick it" with.
很难找到自己的朋友
Say what now?
你说什么?
Friends, Mr. Rogers. Do you have any?
朋友 罗杰斯先生 你有吗
Friends? Yeah. Like, I got tons of those, you know.
朋友?当然 我有很多
Just lots. They are always inviting me to this--
他们经常邀请我去
We're going to the park...
我们去公园
...and throwing and-- Hey, is that a new bow tie?
投那个 -嗨 那是新蝶碟结吗?
Right.
对
Now, believe it or not, when I was your age...
说来你可能不信 我像你这么大的时侯
...I had a hard time making connections with people.
我也很难和别人建立关系
No.
不信
But you know what helped me?
你知道是什么帮了我吗?
Philately.
集邮
Bless you. No, philately.
上天保佑-不 是集邮
Stamp collecting. Oh, I know what you're thinking.
邮票 我知道你想什么
Dweeb city, huh?
迷幻城 对吗
But I have to tell you, it is more like thrill city.
告诉你 这不仅仅是像一个让人激动的城市
I'm particularly excited about my latest find.
我最近的发现让我特别激动
One-eyed Jack. Here.
独眼杰克 你看
Now, if you'll look closely,
如果你仔细看
you'll notice that the jackrabbit has only one eye.
就会发现这只长耳大野兔只有一眼
It's a misprint. Those are the most valuable.
这是印刷错误价值极高
Would you look at that?
你看看吗?
So, Norville...
诺维尔-
...I guess what I'm trying to say is don't give up.
我的意想是 不要放弃
You'll find people you fit in with.
你发现适合你的人
They may not know it themselves...
他们可能自己不知道
...but they're out there, waiting to fit in with you too.
但他们等著和你相处好
And until that day....
等到那天-
"Philately is Phun"?
集邮的乐趣?
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, hey. Right here, dog.
嗨 这里 狗
Yeah.
是
That is what I am talking about. See you.
我就说对了-再见
DEEDLE: Okay.
好
MAN : Welcome to the Pet Adoption Fair. Open your hearts...
还迎来到宠物收养会 用心去寻找
...to an adorable puppy, kitten or adult pet.
可爱的宠物 猫猫狗狗
They don't get any cuter than these little guys.
这此小家伙最可爱了
Banjo here has a lot of personality.
斑鸠通常有个性
I think we're looking for something a little bit bigger.
我们要找更夫的
Well, I think I know just the dog for you.
我知道有一条狗适合你
Here he is.
这里
Meet our pet of the day. He's very affectionate.
见过今天最了不起的宠物他非常可爱
He'd bring a lot ofjoy to any family.
他给任何家庭都能带来 快乐
WOMAN: Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑?
Looks like it would eat us out of house and home.
看起来他会把我们全家连房♥子都
SCOOBY: No, no, no.
不;不
No.
不
Don't worry, Scoobert, I have a feeling...
别担心 史酷比 我有预感
...that you're finally gonna get adopted today. I just know it.
今天你会做人收养 我能够感觉到
SCOOBY: Hello.
嗨
Hello. Hello. Hello.
哈罗
That one. I want that one, Daddy.
那个 我要那个 爸爸
This is the last time I tell you you can get anything you want.
最后一次警告 不是你想要什么就要得到
Hiya, boy.
嗨
Hi, we'll take this one.
我们要这只
That, one? Really? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这只?真的? 是的
Oh, gosh, you know, we're gonna be really sorry to see him go.
天哪 看到他这么走了 我们真的很难过
I'll get the paperwork.
我去准备文件
Well, fella, you ready to meet your new family?
暖 小伙子 准备去见你的新家庭吗?
Yeah.
是的
No, no, no! GIRL: Daddy! Ah!
不不-爸爸 啊
Scoobert, no! Daddy! Help!
史酷比 不爸爸 救我
Someone, hey! Get him off me!
快来人把它赶走
This crazy mutt's out of control!
这疯狗失控了
电影精选列表