Cool.
好冷
Unusual climatic anomaly.
气侯反常一定能够
There must be a logical explanation for this.
找到符合逻辑的解释
I've heard of books flying off the shelves,
虽然听说过鸟会从架子上飞起
but this is ridiculous. Ow!
这也太荒唐了 啊
Oh, no! Oh, boy.
啊 不 啊
So much for a logical explanation.
一定有合理解释
GIRLS: Ah! FRED: Go. Go! Go, go!
啊- 快跑啊 跑啊
And now, it is my great pleasure to introduce those crazy cats...
现在 我非常荣幸地向大家介绍
...of Eerie County.
艾利县的疯猫
The Coolsville...
库什威尔-
...Cougars!
美洲豹
Go, Cougars?
走啊 美洲豹?
Run! Everybody run!
快跑 大家 快跑
PRUDENCE: Run? There's no big rush. EZEKIAL: Run, run!
跑不用著急-跑啊
SPECTER: Students of Coolsville High...
库什威尔高中学校的人听著
...leave this place now, or pay for all eternity.
马上离开这个地方 或者为来生
Whoever chooses to remain here will be doomed.
不论是谁 留下来注定是末日到来
Hear me? Doomed.
听到没有?末日
DEEDLE: Single file. Single file, please. Everyone-- No!
列队列队疏散-各位 不!
Fire drill procedures, please.
按照消防演练程序做 拜托
Everyone, just calm down. The late buses will be here soon...
大家冷静 校车很 快赶到
...and, well, I suppose we should consider
我们应该考虑
canceling classes tomorrow.
明天取消上课
What? Cancel classes?
什么?取消上课?
With all due respect, sir, I strongly disagree.
不管怎么样 我强烈反对
But I It's obvious what's going on around here.
但是我--事实摆在眼前
Clearly, we've been made victims of some sort of prank.
显然我们是成了某些恶作剧的受害人
But why would ghosts pull a prank? There are no ghosts.
可是鬼为么要搞恶作剧?-没有鬼
This is all a hoax perpetrated by a group
这一定是一帮学生
of students with an ax to grind.
想出来的恶作
Them. But we were in detention.
你们可是我们刚才在留堂啊
GRlMES: Exactly.
没错
You were the only ones not at the pep rally,
只有你们没有参加赛前动会
giving you opportunity on top of motive.
所以你们最有嫌疑
It gives me great pleasure to inform
我非常高兴地通知
you that you no longer have detentions.
你们 不再留堂
Oh, I was freaking out. Because now you're all suspended.
吓死我了以为你们都被休学
VELMA: Suspended?
休学?
But won't that go on our permanent records?
不会记录在我们档案里吧?''
I'll make sure of it.
我一定会记录进去
DEEDLE: Grimes, we must discuss this.
里姆斯 我们必须讨论
GRlMES: No running. No running.
不要跑 不要跑
Suspended?
休学?
What am I gonna tell my parents?
我怎么跟父母交代啊?
Hey, I'm gonna have to run away from home.
我一定要离家出走
Oh, no, mother.
不 不 妈妈
I know you'll believe me when I tell you I did nothing wrong.
给你解释了我没有作的时侯 你一定会相信我
It was ghosts.
是因为鬼--
Ghosts.
鬼
Ghosts. Like, that's what Scooby was saying.
鬼 史酷比先前说
Not "roasts," "ghosts."
不是公鸡 是鬼
Hey, wait up!
等等
Like, maybe we don't have to tell our parents.
也许我们不用告诉父母
I know someone who can help us clear our names.
我知道有人能够帮我们澄清
Scooby-Doo, where are you?
史酷比-杜 你押在哪T?
Right here.
在这里
SHAGGY: There he is. Handsome devil, isn't he?
就是胞 帅气的恶魔 是不是?
DAPHNE: I can't believe this. Following a dog to find a ghost?
真不敢相信 跟著狗找鬼?
I can't believe we're trying to find a ghost at all.
没想到我们会找鬼
I mean, I don't even think I believe in ghosts.
我也没想到我会相信鬼
While I too am skeptical...
虽然我提无神论者
...there's volumes of evidence supporting
但有很多证据证明了
the existence of the supernatural.
超自然现象的存在
And historically, canines have been proven to be highly
历史表明 狗对于超正常的活动
sensitive to paranormal activity.
嗅觉最敏感
Well, we have to try something...
我们一定要想办法-
...if we wanna clear our names. Awesome.
为自已洗清罪-好极了
Cemetery?
公墓?
Okay, so now that we know where the ghosts came from...
好了 我们知道狗是从哪里出来的
...we can just go home and alert the authorities, and leave.
现在可以回家警告当局 走吧
Oh, guys, you can't be serious about this.
喂 你们不会当真吧
We're not actually going to a cemetery, are we?
我们不是去公墓 对不对?
You sure this is where you saw those ghosts, Scoob?
史酷比 你真的是在这里见到鬼?
Yeah. Sorry.
是的 对不起
Boo.
博
You're not scared, are you?
你不会害怕 是不是?
What?
什么?
No.
不
No. I'm a football player. We have no fear.
我是足球运动员我们不会害怕
It's just....
只是
No.
不
Some of these graves are over a hundred years old.
有些坟墓有几百年历史
That one dates all the way back to the great Coolsville flood.
这个是死于库什威尔泥石流
Coolsville flood?
库什威尔泥石流?
Right before the turn of the century, the Eerie Dam burst...
就在上世纪末 突然出现了一种奇怪的现象
...and all of Coolsville was washed away.
整个库什威尔被冲走
A whole new town was built right on top of the old one.
新的城市就在旧城的基础上建立起来
Looks like a lot of these people lost
在那致命的一天
their lives on that fateful day.
很多人都死了
Zoinks. Like, we're not expecting rain, are we? Ow.
左克斯 我们没想到会下两吧
Hey, I think your dog found something. SCOOBY: Over here.
你的狗发现了什么-这边
"Prudence Prufrock."
普鲁登斯普罗弗兰克'
FRED: "Ezekial Gallows."
伊兹卡尔 加洛斯
"Keep off the grass." I made a funny.
别动草 很好笑
Who are they? And why are they buried together?
他们是什么人?为什么合葬?
I mean, they don't seem to be related. I don't know.
看不出有什么关系-不知道
But there's something about these names that's very familiar.
但是这个名字听起来好熟悉想到了什么
I just know I've seen them someplace before.
我在其他地方见过这名字
Looks like following you wasn't a bad idea after all, was it, boy?
看起来跟著你还是个不错的选择 对吗?
Yeah.
没错
So-- So if Scooby saw those ghosts come out of these graves...
如果…如果史酷比看到 这些幽灵从坟墓中出来
...then that means they must be real.
那就意味著那一定是真的
Fake ghosts don't come from real graves, do they?
假的幽灵是不会从真的坟墓中出来的对吗
I guess not.
我想不会
But hold on. There were three ghosts at the pep rally
但是等等 动员大会上有一个幽灵
Then why are there only two graves?
但是这儿怎么只有两座坟墓呢?
Well, looks like we officially have a mystery on our hands.
看起来我们手上还有一个迷
Let's meet up tomorrow at--
我们明天在见-
Wait.
等等
Where can we meet? We're not allowed at school.
我们在哪儿见?学校是不允许的
We can't go to my house. The staff would just love to rat me out.
我们也不能去我家那东西我会毁掉我
Staff? Oh, no, no, no. It's not a staff.
东西?-不…不是东西
It's just two maids, a butler, a groundskeeper--
就是两个少女厂个仆役长一个看门人
Oh, and my dad's valet. No, not a staff.
我爸爸的仆役-不是个东西
Hey, you can all come over to my place.
嘿 你们都可以来我这儿
My parents both work and I got the whole basement to myself.
我的父母上班我一个人享用整个地下室
Yeah, wait till you see it.
好的 等到你看到再说
I mean, I got a TV, a CD,
我是说我有一台电视一-张CD-
a DVD, an MP3, and I even have my own bathroom...
一张DVD一个MP3还有我的卧室
...if you have to go We all got it, Shaggy.
如果你一定的去--我们都明白了 杂毛
See you there. VELMA: See you tomorrow.
到时侯见-明天见
How about that, Scoob? We're having company.
史酷比 那怎么样?我们有伙伴了
Oh, boy.
懊 孩子
MRS. ROGERS: Feel better, honey.
感觉好点了吗
There's extra chicken soup in the fridge.
亲爱的 冰箱里面还有鸡汤
Thanks, Ma. And don't worry about me.
谢谢 妈妈 别为我担心
I'll be on my cell phone all day if you need anything.
我的手♥机♥24小时开机 如果你有任何需要
Hey, come on, Scoob. Let's get this place cleaned up.
嘿 快点史酷比我们把这儿打扫干净
SHAGGY: Perfect timing. Fred, Daphne. -Hey, Shaggy.
正是时侯啊-嘿 杂毛
电影精选列表