Welcome to the party.
还迎来参加派对
Party?
派对?
Oh, like, yeah. It's always a party here at Shagwell Manor.
是的 就像 在杂毛井莊园总是有派对
May I take your coats?
我能帮你脱掉大衣吗?
I mean, please sit down.
我是说请坐
Make yourselves at home.
随便点
Sweet pad, Shag. SHAGGY: Thank you.
点甜点杂毛-谢谢你
DAPHNE: Oh! FRED: Uh--
懊-扼-
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is an old couch. Yeah.
这是个旧沙发是的
And legs. DAPHNE: Old. Yeah.
腿旧的 是的
SHAGGY: Bon app tit.
祝你胃口好
Thanks.
谢谢
Wow, these are really good. Yeah.
很好吃是的
What are they?
是什么东西?
No, they don't have a name, just something I whipped up.
没有名字 我胡乱搞的
You know, eggs, water, flour, cocoa, sugar...
有鸡蛋 水 面粉 可可 糖-
...and a little dog kibble for texture.
还有少量狗粮
Mm. It was good. Mm. Delicious.
很好好吃
Oh, Scoob.
唤 史酪比
You didn't save any for Velma.
你没有给维尔玛留点
Greetings. Hi.
你好-嗨
I found those names from the gravestones.
我在墓碑上找到这几些名字
You are not gonna believe this.
你都不会相信
Oh, sorry.
懊 抱歉
Prudence Prufrock and Ezekial Gallows.
普鲁登斯普罗弗兰克和伊兹尔 加海斯
The founding faculty of Coolsville Academy.
顶好的学院的创建者
And time capsule? What's that?
还有时代文物秘藏容器?那是什么?
It's a container used to preserve historical artifacts...
那是一种防止假东西的容器
...in order to capture a certain time.
为了去捕获某一个时问
What will they think of next?
接下来他们会怎么做?
According to this article...
根据这篇文章-
...Gallows and Prufrock were set
加洛斯和普罗弗兰克为
to open the doors to their new school...
他们的新学校庆祝
...when tragedy struck.
悲剧发生了
The flood destroyed Coolsville Academy,
洪水淹没学院
and the two founding faculty were killed.
两位创建者死了
Spooky, huh?
斯普基 对吗?
It says here that like the rest of the town,
上说就仅这个丰的其她地方
the new school was built...
这个新的学校-
...right over the ruins of the old school.
就建在老学校的废墟上
This is great, Velma.
很好 维尔玛
That explains two of the ghosts, and if we figure out...
能解释那两个幽灵 我们我们能证明
who the third one is, we'll be much closer to clearing our names.
第三个是谁 我们会更接近事实
You know what we need to do? Go back to the scene of the crime.
我们该怎么做?回到犯罪的情景
But how? We can't be seen back on school grounds.
但是要怎么做呢? 我们不能在学校操场上看
Then we'll have to use the cover of night as our silent ally.
我们只有夜问行事
Yes, it'll be just like in one of our mystery books.
是的 就像是我们一本迷惑的书
Have you been eating dog food?
你吃了狗粮吗?
Yeah. Good for the coat.
是的 对外衣有好处
Oh, yum.
懊 是啊
Okay. Let's do this.
好的 我们做这个吧
Okay, we can cover more ground if
我想如果我们分开的话
we split up and search for clues.
我们能发现更多的线索
Daphne, you come with me and Whoa, whoa, whoa.
达尼 你跟我-哇-
Why do I have to go with you?
我为什么要跟你一起去?
Yeah, who made you boss? Why can't we pick our own teams?
谁让你做老板的? 我们为什么不能有自已的团队?
Well, I just thought--
恩我只是觉的
You just wanted to go with the hottie.
我只是想跟美人儿一起
I did not. And just for the record,
我不想只是为了录音
I don't even think she's that hot.
我都不觉得他很性感
Oh, really?
真的吗?
Well, just for the record--
只是为了录音-
SHAGGY: Guys, like, can we just get to it?
伙计们 我们能到达吗?
Seriously, the school's scary enough during the day.
老实说 这学校白天都足以让人害怕了
Fine. How about we all just go together?
很好 我们一起去怎么样?
Fine. Works for me.
好的跟我一起工作
Touchy bunch, huh? Uhhuh.
很容易发火 对吗?-是的
SPECTER: Find out what they're up to, then get rid of them.
看看他们要做什么 然后阻止他们
VELMA: All right, guys.
好的 伙计们
Our objective here is to gather forensic evidence.
我们来这儿的目的就是获取证据
SHAGGY: And keep an eye out for
别注意我玩儿躲避球的
that tooth I lost playing dodge ball.
时侯被打掉的牙齿
Oh, hope you don't mind, I took the liberty
望你不介意 我是为了我们的
of borrowing this for our investigation.
调查才来借这东西的
Look at that. Groovy and practical.
看吧 绝妙而且实用
Jinkies. Look at this. FRED: What is it?
金科斯看这个-这是什么?
I'm not sure.
我不知道
But this is directly under where
但是在好波普图出现
the spectral figure appeared and disappeared.
和消失的地方的下面
Do you always carry slides with you?
你总是带著贴片吗?
What good is a microscope without slides?
显微镜没有贴片怎么行?
Right.
对
SHAGGY: You see anything? -Shh.
你看到什么东西了吗?
Shh. Shh.
嘘-嘘
Shh.
嘘
Ghost! Ghost!
鬼-
Boo.
嘘
PRUDENCE: Going somewhere?
在哪儿?
Hey, how about playing a few downs with me?
嘿 跟我玩儿会儿怎么样?
DAPHNE: Go! Let's go! PRUDENCE: After them.
我们-跟著他
Hey, come on. Care to play around?
嘿 快点-愿意玩儿会吗?
You think we lost him? I don't think so.
你觉行我们甩掉他了吗?-我不觉得
FRED: Oh, too low, princess. Come on. -Your luck just ran out.
太低了王子加油-你的幸运用光了
VELMA: The Specter.
幽灵
Costume?
道具?
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走
All right, no more playing around. Come at me. Come on.
好的没什么好玩儿的了 冲我来啊 来啊
EZEKIAL: Come out, wherever you are. -Oh, no.
你在哪儿?-噢 不
I got it.
我抓到了
Is that all you got?
那就是你得到的吗?
Come on. Let's try a different game.
拜托-我们玩别的游戏
FRED: Uh-oh.
懊
Yeah. Now that's how a Cougar does it.
美洲豹就是那样做的
SHAGGY: Follow me, Scoob. I know the perfect place to hide.
跟著我 史酷比 我知道哪里藏身
Next time, ladies.
下次吧 女士们
DAPHNE: Come on, let's make tracks. VELMA: I'm right behind you.
快点维尔玛我们 快跑 -我就在你身后
Like, time for a nutrition break, eh, Scoob? Yeah.
该息下了对吗 史酷比?-是的
First, a grammar lesson.
首先上语法课
Never start a sentence with "like." Like, sorry.
永远不要; ;开始一个句子 -就像 抱歉
Let's go, Scoob. Okay.
我们史酷比-好的
Hey, Scoob.
嘿…史酷比
Where are we? I don't know, Shaggy.
我们在哪儿?-我也不知道 杂毛
SHAGGY: Oh, no.
噢 不
How do you like that? Undone by the thing we love most.
你觉得那怎么样? 我们未完成的最喜还的事'
Irony. Ech!
这是讽刺啊
VELMA: Giddy up, Daphne.
晕了 达菲尼
EZEKIAL: Never come back.
别再回来
Hey, wait up. Wait up.
嘿 等等
You're okay.
你还好吧
I was gonna call you but I didn't know your last name.
我想叫你 但是我不知道你的名字
Really?
真的吗?
You were gonna call me?
你准备叫我吗?
Yeah, I didn't-- I thought if you got stuck in the school...
是我没-觉得如果你在学校被卡住了
...then we'd all get in more trouble, I didn't want that so--
那么我们会有更多的麻烦我不想那样-
That's why you were gonna call.
那就是你为什么你要想叫我
My last name's Jones.
我叫琼斯
Mine's Blake.
我叫布莱克
Dinkley. Pardon?
丁克雷-抱歉?
My surname.
我的小名
电影精选列表