It's Dinkley.
是丁克雷
Yeah. Oh, cool.
是的-懊 很酷
Yeah.
是的
So Dinkley and Blake, you guys heard from Shaggy and Scooby?
那么丁克雷和布莱克 你们收到杂毛和史酷比
I was hoping they got out with you.
我希望他们离开你
SHAGGY: Help. SCOOBY: Help.
救命-救命
SHAGGY: Help us.
救救我们
Oh, we're saved.
噢 我们获救了
Oh, we're doomed. Doomed?
我们是命中注定的-命中注定?
FRED: Whoa, look at this place.
哇看看这地儿
DAPHNE: Wow.
哇
Extreme makeover, ghost edition.
改头换面幽灵版
These paranormal poltergeists...
这些不正常的恶作剧
...aren't pussyfooting around. What are we gonna do?
不会搞出什么名堂的 -他们该做什么?
Same thing they do in our mystery books.
他们的跟我们的一样
We have to examine the clues.
我们必须去检查线索
VELMA: Way ahead of you, Freddie.
看路 弗莱德
I analyzed that green residue from the gym floor.
我分♥析♥了育地上 绿色残留物
And guess what it is.
我猜到 那是什么了
Magnesium chlorate. Can you believe it?
氯化镁 你们相信吗?
DAPHNE: Of course.
当然
Magnesium chlorate is a highly-combustible substance...
氯化镁是非常易燃的物质-
...that can be used to create
那能够自燃并且产生
an explosion identical to the third ghost's smoke screen.
第三个幽灵出现时侯的那种烟雾
How did you--?
你怎么
I can read upside down. That's great.
我能倒置很好
But why would a ghost need a smoke screen?
但是一个幽灵干嘛需要烟雾呢?
Because maybe....
也许是因为
Maybe he's not a ghost at all.
以为他根本就不是幽灵
Remember, last night, we thought we saw the third ghost...
记的昨晚 我们以为我们看到了第三个幽灵
...it was just one of the Greek chorus
那只是一个来自
costumes from Julius Caesar.
朱利叶斯 凯撒的一个马戏
I guess that would explain why there are only two graves...
我猜那能够解释为什么之后两座坟墓-
...but I still don't understand how someone
但是''还是不明白一个穿著道具服装的人
wearing a costume could fly.
怎么能够飞
I do. The safety rigging.
我知道用安全绳
You know that thing they use for gymnastics?
你们都知道体操的时侯用的绳索吗?
When I was facing off against the ghost,
当我们面对幽灵的时侯
you know, head-to-head, football style.
面对满的 足球风格的
Shake and bake and just a little stiffarm. We get it.
一下然后放开-我们明白了
Right, well, I used the gymnastics harness to escape.
好的 我都用过那绳索逃生
And I bet it sure looked like I was flying.
我打赌那看起来我就是在飞
Okay. So what we've deduced...
好的 那我们推论出
...is that there's one sneaky human working with two real ghosts.
就是有两个人跟真的幽灵合作
Exactly. Come on, this has to be enough to clear our names.
没错 来吧 这足够洗清我们的罪名了
Principal Deedle, we have some information about the ghosts.
迪德尔校长 我们有些关于幽灵的消息
The ghosts?
幽灵?
What more information do
除了他们想让我们离开之外
we need except that they want us to leave?
我们还需要什么更多的信息?
I was about to call the superintendent
我要让管理人
to insist on the immediate closure of--
坚持立即关闭-
Nonsense. What?
胡说什么?
I've got your ghosts right here. I found these two in the freezer.
我抓到幽灵了我在冷库里面找到的
Obviously, they'd been there all night.
很明显 他们整晚都在那儿
SCOOBY: I'm out of here.
我走了
Which would've given them ample time to do all this.
那能给他们充足的时问去做这些事情
What? Are you sure?
什么?你确定?
Because this seems like an awful lot of damage for a couple of--
因为这好像对很多的人有非常大的危害
Principal Deedle, I am more than familiar...
迪德尔校长 我比任何人都清楚
...with the troublemaker's capacity for damage.
闹事者的破坏能力
That is why you put me in charge of discipline, remember?
那就是你让我做校长的原因 记得吗?
Now, Vice Principal Grimes, I really don't--
校长副校长格里姆斯我真的不
I will handle it, Principal Deedle.
我会处理的 迪德尔校长
Vice Principal Grimes, you have to believe me.
格里姆斯副校长 你一定要相信我
We didn't do any of this. It really was the ghosts.
我们什么都没做 是真的幽灵做的
They locked us in the freezer.
他们把我们锁到冷库中
Oh, and they ate all the ice cream too.
他们吃光了所有的冰淇淋
Right. More ghost stories.
好吧 多讲点鬼故事吧
So do we have all of you to thank for this?
我们大家都要感谢这个吗?
Or did Ben and Jerry here act alone this time?
或者是本和杰瑞这次单独表演?
Well Well
恩恩…
We were kind of Well
可能是嗯
No.
不
No, it was just us.
不 只有我们
Fine. I wish I could say your cooperation
很好 我希望你们的合作
would mitigate your punishment.
会得到宽大处罚
But it won't.
但是那不会
Hold on. It wasn't just them.
等下 那不只是他们
I was there too.
我也在那儿
So was I.
我也是
Yeah, mea culpa as well.
是 也是的
But that doesn't mean we did any of this.
但是那并不意味著我们做的这些
Someone's working with the ghosts to close the school.
有人跟学校附近的幽灵合作
We have evidence to prove it.
我们有证据证明
Oh, really? Evidence?
真的吗?证据?
Do tell. Who?
说 是谁?
Who is working with the ghosts?
谁跟幽灵合作?
Is it Dracula?
是德古拉吗?
Frankenstein? The Wolf Man?
兰克斯坦?狼人?
Wow, this goes deeper than we thought.
比我们想的还要深奥
Well, we're not exactly clear on who...
我们很清楚是谁-
...or why, but the evidence is impressive nonetheless.
或是为何 但是尽管如此证据 给人的印象还是挺深刻的
What's impressive is the amount of damage
让人印象深刻的是
you've done to this school.
你们给学校带来的破坏
Well, I am pleased to inform
我很 高兴的同志你
you that your suspensions have been lifted.
你的被怀疑程度升级丁
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
Because now you're all expelled. Even better. Oh, wait.
因为你们现在被开除了 -甚至更好 懊 等下
And if you set one foot on school property ever again...
如果你们在踏入校门一步-
...I will have you all arrested for trespassing.
我会以侵入罪把你们都逮捕
Well, that went well.
恩 那很好
Hey, thanks for not letting me go down alone back there.
嘿 谢谢你们不让我孤独的离开
No one's ever stood up for me like that before.
之前没有人那样支持我
Shag...
杂毛-
...we're all in this together. VELMA: Yeah.
我们是一起-是的
Unless we figure out who would want
除非我们稿清楚是说想关闭
the school closed and why...
这所学校还有其原因
...we'll all be flipping burgers together.
我们会有一起战斗
I hate this school. Never wanted to be a janitor.
我讨厌这所学校 不想做个看门人
Bad enough they cut my budget...
他们降我工资真是太糟糕了-
...now I've gotta do double-duty with a bunch of illiterates.
现在我那点工资要做两份儿工作
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Guys, we got suspects.
伙计们 我找到嫌疑人了
FRED: Well, thanks to Shaggy, now we have our suspects.
多亏了杂毛 我们找到嫌疑人了
But how are we gonna investigate them?
但是我们该怎么去调查他们呢?
We can't be seen anywhere near the school.
我们不能在学校附近出现
Exactly.
就是
We can't be seen anywhere near the school.
我们不能在学校附近出现
Cool. An invisibility serum?
很好 隐身术?
Actually, I was thinking of a more theatrical approach.
事实上 我在想一个更夸张的办法
Hold still.
拿稳
Ouch! Daphne, I don't know about this.
哎哟达尼 我不知道这个
Just stop squirming and trust me.
别动了 相信我
Okay, let's just get this over with. Okay.
好的我们处理
Okay.
好的
Oh! Okay. This is just Hey, hey, hey.
好的好的这只是--嘿-
Don't be such a baby. Okay?
别像个小孩 好吗?
You'll be surprised with a little bit of blush...
你们会感到吃惊的-
...and a simple pair of tweezers can do.
就是一对镊子就可以做的
Oh, please. Like, there'll actually be a noticeable.
噢 拜托 这真是显而易见的
电影精选列表