Aye, aye.
出击!
Move out!
保持你的距离!
Keep your distance!
- 继续,继续!
- Go on, go on!
- 医护兵! 医护兵! 医护兵!
- Corpsman! Corpsman! Corpsman!
队伍展开! 掘壕!
Spread out! Dig in!
- 邓恩,我兄弟在哪儿?
- Dunne, where's my brother?
- 后面. 他被击中了.
- Back there. He's hit.
弗莱恩! 弗莱恩!
Flynn! Flynn!
够了!
That's enough!
我告诉过你有一天需要干这事的. 谢谢,陆战队员.
I told you you'd need this bad some day. Thanks, Marine.
弗莱恩! 趴下!
Flynn! Get down!
- 你还没有象兔子那么敏捷!
- You ain't got the sense of a rabbit!
- 你该一直趴着的!
- You can still be a hero crawling!
- 医护兵!
- Corpsman!
- 如果我不把他带回去 妈妈会杀了我!
- Ma'll dust me off if I don't get him back!
哈里斯!
Harris!
好了,今晚我可以睡个好觉了.
Well, I'll get a good night's sleep tonight.
医护兵!
Corpsman!
他不需要了.
He won't need him.
- 一座很大的碉堡控制了这儿.
- Pillbox too big to handle with these.
- 要一支巴祖卡?
- A bazooka?
- 如果我们有一支的话.
- If we had one.
- 我什么也干不了. 我去弄一支.
- I got nothing to do. I'll go pick one up.
雷加西又不能造一支.
Regazzi didn't make it.
你不知道发生了什么.
You never know what's happening.
你听.
Listen.
- 是坦克.
- It's a tank.
- 是的,但是谁的?
- Yeah, but whose?
我们的!
Ours!
那是雷加西.
It's Regazzi.
碉堡在两点方向.
Pillbox at 2 o'clock.
好了,老兄,给他们狠狠来一下!
OK, give 'em a hot foot!
谢谢,老兄.
Thanks, Mac.
- 我找不到巴祖卡.
- I couldn't find a bazooka.
- 你干得很好. 走吧!
- You did all right. Saddle up!
没人曾见过这样的情景. 没人相信这会发生.
No one had ever seen anything like it. No one would have believed it possible.
那浓烟滚滚,凄惨而血淋淋的海岛.
That smoking, miserable, bloody island.
经过三天三夜后,到了结束的时候,
After three days and three nights, and at the end of that time,
我们几乎到达了苏里巴奇山脚,是我们在那儿的第一天.
we'd barely reached the foot of Suribachi, where we were the first day.
- 晚上我们在这儿宿营.
- We'll sack here for the night.
- 今天最好的消息.
- Best news today.
两人一组一人随时保持清醒. 保持警惕. 走吧.
Pair off and one man awake at all times. Keep alert. Let's go.
明天要攻击苏里巴奇的另一面了.
It'll start getting rough tomorrow against Suribachi.
你穿上了那件制♥服♥,也开始变得粗犷了.
It started getting rough when you put on that uniform.
你想有一个漂亮的孩子?
You wanna see a good-looking kid?
爱斯基摩小新兵. 他叫什么名字?
Husky little boot. What's his name?
我们给他起名萨姆,萨姆,康威 .
We're gonna name him Sam, Sam Conway.
一个海军十字勋章获得者的名字配得上任何一个孩子.
A name that's been awarded the Navy Cross is good enough for any kid.
有些事我想说...但我找不出字形容.
There's something I've been trying to say but... I can't find the words.
读了两所大学你找不出字形容这相称吗?
Two universities and you can't find the words to say you were out of line?
- 好吧,我不配.
- OK, I'm out of line.
- 不,你配的. 那不一样.
- No, you were. There's a difference.
我们最好休息一下. 你想先睡还是先放哨?
We'd better get some sack time. Wanna sleep first or watch?
- 我先放哨.
- I'll watch.
- 好.
- OK.
每一个人都有不相配的时候.
Everybody gets out of line once in a while.
谢谢,陆战队员.
Thanks, gyrene.
史特莱克中士在哪儿?
Where's Sergeant Stryker?
- 你是无敌的.
- 别老想它. 它会消失的!
- 史特莱克?
- Stryker?
- 在那儿.
- Right there.
- 有什么事?
- What do you want?
- 席莱尔中尉要见你.
- Lieutenant Shrier wants to see you.
- 史特莱克报到.
- Stryker, sir.
- 是,长官.
- Yes, sir.
明早我要上苏里巴奇侦察.
I'm taking a patrol up Suribachi.
让你的人7点以前准备妥当.
Get your men squared away and be ready at 0700.
- 集♥合♥地点在那辆小日本坦克那里.
- The rendezvous is that Nip tank there.
- 明白,长官,7点.
- Aye, aye, sir, 0700.
耳朵里又有那种预感的声音了?
That little voice whispering in your ear again?
别担心. 我知道有上百万人听到过.
Don't worry. I've known a million guys that have heard it.
大部分人战胜了它. 少数人没有. 百分比在你那边.
Most of them make it. A few don't. The percentage is on your side.
- 你听见过吗?
- Did you ever hear it?
- 没有.
- No.
- 你从没担心过吗?
- Don't you ever worry about it?
- 那怎么做才好呢?
- What good would it do?
- 我不会死的.
- You're indestructible.
- 坚持一下. 它就过去
- Stick close. It might rub off!
- 我会克服的
- I'll do that.
B3,这里是E5. 巡逻队准备出发. 请求火力支援.
Banner Three, this is Easy Five. Patrol is ready to move. Request supporting fire.
嗷!
Ow!
Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai elohenu...Adonai echad.(拉丁语 祈祷)
阿门.
Amen.
电台!
Radio!
B3,这里是E5. 完毕.
Banner Three, this is Easy Five. Over.
这里是E5. 停火,我们准备向山顶冲击.
This is Easy Five. Cease fire, we're preparing to move over the top.
- 收到 结束. 史特莱克!
- Roger and out. Stryker!
- 是,长官.
- Yes, sir.
上校命令我们占领山顶后插上这面旗. 把它插上去.
Colonel's ordered that we put up this flag when the top's secure. Get it there.
明白,长官.
Aye, aye, sir.
这是什么?
What is this?
把你的扔了. 这才是我们要用的.
Put yours away. This is the one we're gonna use.
一班. 我们要做的就是把这面军旗插到上面去.
First squad. Find something we can use as a standard and we'll put this up.
- 康威,你战胜它了.
- Conway, you made it.
- 我想我的预感是错的.
- I guess that little voice was wrong.
- 我感觉很好.
- I feel better.
- 我也感觉很好.
- I feel better, too.
我从没感觉这么好过. 抽支烟怎么样?
I never felt so good in my life. How about a cigarette?
- 他...?
- Is he...?
- 是的.
- Yeah.
- 假如这是他想要的方式的话,那他得到了
- If he had to get it it's the way he'd have wanted.
那是给他儿子的信.
It's a letter to his kid.
"亲爱的儿子,我猜我的信 没有一封到你的手上."
"Dear son, I guess none of my letters have reached you."
"我想我该照感觉再试试."
"I thought I'd try again as I'm feeling"
"也许这是最后一次我给你写信了."
"that this may be the last time I can write you."
"很久以来我就想告诉你一些事情."
"For a long time I've wanted to tell you many things."
"现在你是个大男孩了,我可以说了."
"Now that you're a big boy, I will."
"假如我们可以一起待一段时间,"
"If we'd been together even for a while,"
"我可以解释一些事情,比他们写给你的要好些."
"I could've explained many things much better than writing them."
"你要照顾好你母亲,爱她并让她快乐."
"You've gotta take care of your mother, and love her and make her happy."
"别象我一样伤害她."
"Never hurt her or anyone as I did."
"照你的心告诉你那样去做通常都是正确的."
"Always do what your heart tells you is right."
"也许某一天有人会写信告诉你我的事情."
"Maybe someone will write you some day and tell you about me."
"我希望你象我的有些方面,而不象我的其它方面."
"I want you to be like me in some things, but not like me in others."
"当你长大后知道更多关于我的事,你会发现我在很多事情上..."
"When you grow older and get to know more about me, you'll see I've failed..."
"...是失败的."
"...in many ways."
"这不是我希望的但事情就是这样发生的."
"This isn't what I wanted but things just turned out that way."
"假如还有机会我..."
"If there was only more time I..."
我猜他还还没写完.
Guess he never finished it.
我会为他完成的.
I'll finish it for him.
她插上去了.
There she goes.
好了,出发! 我们回去战斗吧!
All right, saddle up! Let's get back in the war!
电影精选列表