"Screaming Sam" couldn't be proud of him.
他会的. 一个人为孩子骄傲,通常是在心里的.
He could. There's something inside a guy, always proud of a kid.
- 再来两杯?
- Two more?
- 我不要了.
- Not for me.
- 再来点儿.
- I'll sail again.
- 一杯.
- One.
- 好吧.
- OK.
- 要不回去你开车送我?
- Maybe you can steer me home?
- 好吧遵命!
- Charge!
拉保险栓!
Pull pins!
准备投掷!
Prepare to throw!
投掷!
Throw!
- 好了,第5组!
- All right, fifth relay!
- 真过瘾!
- What an arm!
快起来!
Pick it up!
进掩体!
Right in the groove!
- 看着,小伙子,这是一枚实弹.
- Look, boy, this is a live grenade.
- 唧唧...(紧张)
- Gee!
- 你知道该怎么做吗?
- You know what they can do?
- 是的,长官.
- Yes, sir.
握好. 等待命令拉栓和投弹.
Right hand. Wait for the order to pull pin and pitch grenade.
- 明白了吗?
- Got it?
- 是的,长官.
- Yes, sir.
准备好了?
Ready?
拉栓!
Pull pin!
准备投掷!
Prepare to throw!
投!
throw!
手榴弹! 注意隐蔽!
Grenade! Hit the deck!
你什么时候才能清醒? 要想再见到她,就得把你的精神集中到工作上来!
When will you wake up? You wanna see her again, keep your mind on your work!
- 这儿发生什么事了?
- What happened here?
- 小事故,长官.
- Little accident, sir.
你受伤了,史特莱克. 医务兵!
You're wounded. Corpsman!
- 是,长官.
- Yes, sir.
- 照顾好中士.
- Take care of the sergeant.
好了再回这儿来,中士.
Come right over here, Sergeant.
你还不明白,你刚捡回一条命.
You may not know it, but you just got your life saved.
你可以得到一枚紫星勋章了.
You'll get a medal.
又一次命令传来,陆战队员们出发了.
Again the word came and the Marines moved out.
又一次上百个谣传的目的地,都是错的.
Again scuttlebutt knew a hundred destinations, all wrong.
这一次我们是一个经过考验和训练,充满斗志的集体.
This time we were a sound fighting unit, blooded and trained.
是塔拉瓦考验了我们. 史特莱克训练了我们.
Tarawa had blooded us. Stryker had trained us.
- 现在我给你们看点东西.
- Now, I'll show you something.
- 你在那儿弄什么?
- What you got there?
- 它看起来象什么?
- What does it look like?
- 一面旗.
- A flag.
- 你要带着它做什么?
- What are you gonna do with it?
- 以美♥利♥坚♥合众国的名义占领这座岛.
- Occupy this island in the USA's name.
- 你认为我们这次容易吗?
- You think we'll have an easy time?
- 你得带着我.
- You got me with you.
- 也许要两个人带你.
- Maybe we need two of you.
- 在塔拉瓦一个就够了.
- One was enough in Tarawa.
跟紧我. 我可是个坚强的战争老兵.
Stick with me. I'm a battle-hardened veteran.
知道在塔拉瓦我♥干♥掉了多少日本人吗? 32个. 我为这得到了什么?
Know how many Japs I knocked off in Tarawa? 32. Did I get anything for it?
我在华盛顿树敌了.
I got enemies in Washington.
如果陆战队没有我, 他们不会有这结果.
If the Marines didn't have me, they'd never have made it.
这就是为什么你现在要带上一面旗!
Now, this is how you fold a flag!
你相信直觉吗?
Do you believe in intuition?
是啊... 对女人. 怎么了?
Yeah... in women. Why?
这很难解释. 我有预感,这次任务我可能挺不过去.
It's hard to explain. I've a feeling I'm not coming out of this operation.
别那么说.
Don't talk that way.
- 没办法. 我就有这预感.
- I can't help it. It's the way I feel.
- 为什么?
- Why?
我不知道. 就象有个声音在我耳边. 我赶不走那感觉.
I don't know. It's like a voice in my ear. I can't shake the feeling off.
听我的忠告,赶走它.
Take my advice, shake it off.
没用. 当这种事找上你,怎么跟它斗都没用.
No dice. When things like that get in you, it's no use trying to fight them.
如果一个陆战队员待久了他就会接到命令.
If a marine waits long enough he gets the word.
我们出海五天后秘密的命令公开了.
Our sealed orders came aboard after five days at sea.
这是个由火山和沙砾构成的海岛.
This island is volcanic and sandy.
它长五英里半,宽两英里半.
It's five and a half miles long and two and a half miles wide.
这座山是一座死火山. 名叫苏里巴奇.
This mountain here is a dead volcano. It's called Suribachi.
那里除了三条飞机场和20,000日本人 什么都没有.
There's nothing on the island except three airfields and about 20,000 Japs.
陆军航♥空♥队的B-24轰炸机已经轰炸这里62天.
The Army Air Corps B-24s have been bombing this place for 62 days.
- 也许这是一次轻松的行动.
- Maybe it'll be an easy operation then.
- 我们不能侥幸.
- We can't be sure.
所有的场地都被某种火山灰覆盖着.
Every yard is covered by some kind of fire.
那里有两处登陆场,一处在东边,一处在西边.
There are two possible landing beaches, one on the east side, one on the west.
其余的海岸线是峭壁.
The rest of the coastline is cliffs.
他们会试图阻止我们登陆海滩.
They'll try and keep us off the beaches.
如果做不到,他们会试图在这第一个机场消灭我们,
If they don't, they'll try and catch us at this first airfield,
就在苏里巴奇山和北部的这些高石土坎之间.
between the heights of Suribachi and these high rocky ridges in the north.
他们会从两侧炮击我们. 没人知道他们在这岛上干了些什么.
They'll shell us from both sides. Nobody knows what they've got on this island.
但他们在那里经营了40年.
But they've had 40 years to put it there.
塞班岛是我们最后的障碍.
Saipan was our last stop.
登陆先头部队首先转移到登陆舰.
The men who were going to hit the beach first transferred to LS Ts.
在海上没几天登陆的时间到了.
A few more days at sea and the time for landing came.
好了,出发!
Saddle up!
依次进入水陆两栖车.
Skip along and into the amtracs.
不管怎样,倒真是个好日子.
Anyway, it's a good day for it.
- 真冷啊.
- It's cold.
- 待在那儿,会变热的.
- Stick around, it'll get warm.
是啊,我就怕这个. 嗨,看哪!
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. Hey, look!
- 驾驶员 ,你写那个是开玩笑吗?
- Driver, you the joker that wrote that?
- "永远忠诚",老弟!
- "Semper fi", Mac!
我们把你一直带进去.
We should take you in along with us.
嗨,马克休带着装满书的背囊! 他带了五本书!
Hey, McHugh's going in with his pocket full of books! Five books he's got!
怎么了? 这孩子是个读书人. 不用担心象你一样是个笨蛋.
So? The kid's a reader. That shouldn't worry a dope like you.
等我们这次行动结束,我要打断你的双腿!
When we're through with this operation, I'm gonna break both your legs!
- 我有点恶心.
- I feel sick.
- 我知道. 我在塔拉瓦也这样.
- I know. I felt the same way at Tarawa.
嗨,斯坦,"沙龙的使者"(宗教用语).
Hey, Stein, "Shalom aleychem".
使者沙龙.
Aleychem shalom.
- 中士,我害怕.
- Sarge, I'm scared.
- 我也害怕.
- So am I.
- 你不会!
- Not you!
- 福勒,我经常害怕.
- Fowler, I'm always scared.
出发位置! 准备登陆!
Line of departure! Get down!
装填弹♥药♥! 到达海滩时脱下救生衣!
Lock and load! Drop those lifebelts when we hit the beach!
好了,到达海滩!
All right, hit the beach!
这里不是布鲁克林!
It ain't Brooklyn!
如果这地方是条毯子,我会把它撕了顶在头上!
If this place was a blanket I'd pull it over my head!
这是我见过最贫瘠的土地. 谁想要这样一个海岛来干什么?
This is the poorest soil I ever saw. What does anyone want an island like this for?
- 那是战争.
- That's war.
- 什么战争?
- What's war?
用人命交换不动产.
Trading real estate for men.
上帝创造世界的时候,准是把所有垃圾扔在这儿了.
When God made the world, he must have put all the rubbish left over here.
医护兵! 医护兵! 放松点.
Corpsman! Corpsman! Take it easy.
该死的,以前在象这样的地方他们差点干掉我!
Doggone it, almost the same place they got me before!
打得真厉害!
Getting shot for this!
他们肯定朝苏里巴奇扔了不少炮弹.
They're sure pouring it into Suribachi.
还不够.那些小日本朝我们战壕打得很厉害.
Not enough. Those Nips are shooting right down our throats.
- 史特莱克!
- Stryker!
- 有!
- Yo!
- 席莱尔中尉要见你.
- Lieutenant Shrier wants to see you.
- 席莱尔中尉?
- Lieutenant Shrier?
快站起来.
Stand fast.
- 史特莱克报告,长官.
- Stryker reporting, sir.
- 知道了.
- I know.
你的排攻得很困难. 给我分配了任务.
Your platoon's been hit hard. What's left has been assigned to me.
- 是,长官.
- Yes, sir.
- 海军炮火在11点延伸. 待命.
Naval gunfire lifts at 1100. Stand by.
明白,长官.
电影精选列表