Dunne and Smith, drop out here.
今晚别吵嘴! 杰夫和麦卡锡.
No gab tonight!
你和海力斯留下! 来吧,康威.
You and Harris here! Come on, Conway.
医护兵!
Corpsman!
听.
Listen.
- 医护兵!
- Corpsman!
- 那是个陆战队员.
- That's a marine.
医护兵!
Corpsman!
- 斯特莱克!
- Stryker!
- 在那儿趴着别动待!
- Get down and stay down!
- 你有你的任务!
- You had your orders!
- 有人受伤了!
- Somebody's wounded!
- 安静.
- Quiet.
- 快去救他!
- Let's get him!
待在那儿! 那可能是日本人的圈套. 他们在卡纳尔这样干过.
Stay down! It may be an old Jap trick. They pulled it on the canal.
- 不象日本人的声音.
- It doesn't sound like a Jap to me.
- 我不管. 你会暴露我们的位置.
- I don't care. You'll tip our position.
斯特莱克!
Stryker!
那是波斯! 有多少日本人知道你的名字?
It's Bass! How many Japs know your name?
- 你知道他的声音.
- You know his voice.
- 闭嘴.
- Shut up.
你还有点同情心吗? 你的一个朋友可能快死了!
Aren't you human at all? A friend of yours may be dying!
别说话!
Knock it off!
这就是我父亲教你的. 成为一个伟大的陆战队员,一个恶棍.
This is what my father taught you. Be a great marine, be tough.
你愿意就坐在这儿吧. 我去救他. 除非你杀了我.
Sit here if you want. I'm getting him. The only way you'll stop me is to kill me.
那就是我要做的!
That's just what I'll do!
斯特莱克!
Stryker!
斯特莱克!
Stryker!
中士!
Sarge!
斯特莱克!
Stryker!
求你了,中士!
Please, Sarge!
战争第四天13:30,塔拉瓦终于安全了
Tarawa was officially declared secure at 13.30 on the fourth day of battle.
后续部队登陆,我们的伤兵被照料
The replacements came ashore, our wounded were cared for
攻击队伍被换下来了.
and the assault troops were relieved.
- 我该怎么办,牧师?
- How am I doing, Chaplain?
- 上帝会照顾你的.
- God has been good to you.
你要回家了.
You're going home.
Per istam Sanctam Unctionem, et suam piisimam,(拉丁语,祈祷)
indulgeat tibi Dominus "quidquid deliquisti. Amen".(拉丁语,祈祷)
有些人比我先做了.
Somebody beat me to it.
连长告诉一些消息.有的好,有的坏.
Skipper gave out some news. Part of it's good, part of it's bad.
- 他们找到了海雷诺泼力斯. 他死了.
- They found Hellenopolis. He's dead.
- 他是个好希腊人.
- He was a good Greek.
科伊恩斯基,索莫斯和波斯会随医疗船回国.
Choynski, Soames and Bass are on a hospital ship Stateside-bound.
- 真希望和他们一起.
- I wish I was with them.
- 让我们收拾干净
- Let's get cleaned up.
把作训服洗了,要象个陆战队员的样子.
Wash out those dungarees and let's look like marines.
你也是,托马斯.
You too, Thomas.
- 邓恩.
- Dunne.
- 啊?
- Yeah?
在我装备包里有我弄到的两瓶米酒,把它拿到班里去.
I got a couple of bottles of sake in my gear. Give it to the squad.
- 好.
- Right.
- 告诉他们是你从死了的日本人那儿弄到的.
- Tell them you got it off a dead Nip.
为什么您不分一点?
Why don't you break down a little?
你从死了的小日本那儿弄到的.
You got it off a dead Nip.
明白.
Aye, aye.
- 你在嘀咕什么?
- What's eating you?
- 知道斯特莱克明天计划什么吗?
- Know what Stryker plans tomorrow?
其它班里的问题,我厌倦问题!
Another squad problem and I'm so tired of problems!
我厌倦斯特莱克! 我同样厌倦美丽的夏威夷.
I'm tired of Stryker! I'm also tired of beautiful Hawaii.
我也是.
Me, too.
嘿,冠军,你觉得美丽的夏威夷怎么样?
Hey, champ, what do you think of beautiful Hawaii?
- 我不想谈它.
- I don't want to talk about it.
- 又不说话了,从塔拉瓦开始.
- Clamming up again, ever since Tarawa.
- 为什么沉默?
- Why the silence?
- 别说了!
- Knock it off!
- 嗨! 你帮我弄了个房♥间?
- Hi! You got room for me?
- 你怎么知道!
- What do you know!
- 你有时间休息是因为表现好?
- You got time off for good behaviour?
- 是啊.
- Yeah.
- 你从哪儿来? 珍珠港?
- Where were you? Pearl Harbor?
- 是啊,好地方. 漂亮的护士.
- Yeah, nice place. Pretty nurses.
我要给别人五块钱朝我脚上来一枪.
I'll give somebody $5 to shoot me in the foot.
- 给我两块五就行.
- I'll do it for $2.50.
- 你当然乐意了!
- You're too willing!
外面有些补充兵要分配到我们班.
Some replacements out here assigned to our squad.
我们把窝弄好,然后他们进来住.
We build up the joint and they come and live in it.
这是斯坦、福勒和马克洪.
This is Stein and Fowler and McHugh.
他是福勒. 迈克·马克洪,从塞达拉皮兹赶着跑来看战争结束的 .
He's Fowler. Mike McHugh, from Cedar Rapids to see this war's over in a hurry.
- 你多大了?
- How old are you?
- 19岁.
- Nineteen.
- 多大?
- How old?
- 好吧,18 ... 快满18了.
- Well, eighteen... going on eighteen.
我们听说班长是个恶棍.
We heard that the squad leader's tough.
- 那是谣言带来的结果.
- There are rumours to that effect.
- 我要用我的刀把恶棍中士除名!
- Tough sergeants roll off my knife!
你们将发现你们的头几天和斯特莱克中士在一起是很有趣的.
You're gonna find your first few days with Sergeant Stryker very interesting.
新兵跟我来.
You new men come with me.
- 立正!
- Attention!
- 查里! 你好吗?
- Charlie! How are you?
- 经检查适合服役,当然是军医说的.
- Certified fit for duty, so the medics say.
- 好.
- Good.
补充兵和我一起来的.
The replacements came up with me.
他们始终是越来越年轻.
They get younger all the time.
- 或者是我们越来越老了.
- Or we're getting older.
- 或者都是.
- Or both.
- 我还能站着等到你回来.
- I can stand having you back.
- 我还能站着回来.
- I can stand being back.
班里出什么事了,除了格里克、希普雷和托马斯?
What happened to the squad, besides the Greek, Shipley and Thomas?
科伊恩斯基...托马斯? 他一点没受伤啊.
Choynski...Thomas? He never got a scratch.
- 我能肯定他受伤了.
- I was sure he got it.
- 为什么?
- Why?
当我们困在一条沟里时他去取弹♥药♥. 他没再回来.
When we got stuck in a trench he went back to get ammo. Never came back.
从他回去到你们出事有多少时间?
How long between the time he went back and you got overrun?
大概 40 分钟.
About 40 minutes.
40 分钟?
40 minutes.
待在这儿.
Stay here.
托马斯!
Thomas!
- 是?
- Yeah?
- 出来.
- Outside.
- 怎么回事?
- What's that about?
- 别问我. 我又不是间谍.
- Don't ask me. I haven't any spies.
- 这儿够远了.
- That's far enough.
- 怎么回事?
- What's this about?
只是讨厌你这个胆小鬼!
Just that I hate your guts!
起来.
Get up.
因为你昏睡让我的人一个被杀死一个被刺伤!
You doped off and got one of my men killed and one of them bayoneted!
- 这还不够. 起来!
- You haven't had enough. Get up!
- 斯特莱克...
- Stryker...
立正! 好了,别打架了.
Attention! All right, break it up.
- 你叫什么名字?
- What's your name?
- 斯特莱克军士. A连,长官.
- Sergeant Stryker. Able Company, sir.
你呢?
And you?
一等兵托马斯. A连,长官.
Pfc Thomas. Able Company, sir.
到军事法庭之前先解释一下吧. 帮他起来.
This may take some explaining before a court martial. Help that man up.
- 你需要治疗.
- You'll need medical attention.
- 我会没事的,长官.
- I'll be OK, sir.
这是不允许的. 你不知道军士不准打人吗?
That's debatable. You know it's not permissible for an NCO to strike a man?
- 知道,长官.
- Yes, sir.
- 谁先动的手?
- Who struck the first blow?
上校,没谁先动手.
Colonel, there wasn't any first blow struck exactly.
或许同时动手的?
电影精选列表