- That the only reason?
- 是啊. 怎么了?
- Yeah. Why?
没什么... 斯特莱克知道该怎么做.
Nothing... Stryker knows his business.
开膛手杰克那么做.
So did Jack the Ripper.
收起你们的笑容. 你站错队了.
Knock off the skylarking. You're in the wrong column.
左脚并拢.
Left foot close in there.
注意点!
Look alive!
科伊恩斯基,你老用左脚!
Choynski, you're all left feet!
科伊恩斯基! 你想干什么?
Choynski! What do you think you're doing?
- 端刺刀冲锋,长官.
- Running the bayonet course, sir.
- 别在这个小组了.
- Not in this league.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
你的人素质参差不齐,斯特莱克.
Your men are pretty ragged, Stryker.
是,长官.
Yes, sir.
应该杀杀斯特莱克的威风. 他的小伙子们做得没他好.
That ought to take some starch out of Stryker. His boys didn't do so well.
把他吊在杆子上,我们会做得更好.
Hanging him up between those poles, we'd do a lot better.
科伊恩斯基!
Choynski!
好了,我是左撇子.
OK, so I'm left-handed.
- 准备防御. 把你的枪冲向我.
- On guard. Give me your rifle.
- 这是什么?
- What is this?
你不想用容易的方法,你想用辛苦的方法. 刺杀.
You can't learn the easy way, you'll learn the hard way. Make a thrust.
- 不装上刀鞘?
- Without a scabbard?
- 你听见了.
- You heard me.
- 你说用这种方法?
- You mean this way?
- 对,象这样!
- Yeah, like this!
你开窍了没? 医护兵!
You get the idea? Corpsman!
好了,动起来. 我们再来一遍. 都起来.
All right, saddle up. We'll do it again. Pick it up.
你是全营唯一不能接吻的人.
You're the only unkissable guy in camp.
这事很糟. 它不好笑. 没有女人会愿意靠近这样的嘴了.
This thing hurts. It ain't funny. No dame's going to come near a mouth like this.
别担心,我弄了把勺子. 反正三个月内没假期. 你有时间.
Don't worry, I got the scoop. No liberty for three months. You got time.
- 三个月? 你怎么不来?
- Three months? How did you get that?
- 到哪儿都有人管我.
- I got spies everywhere.
他们应该为史特莱克干的这事惩罚他.
They ought to throw the book at Stryker for doing this.
他们不会. 他们会因为他把我们训练成好陆战队员而嘉奖他.
They won't. They'll give him a citation for teaching us to be good marines.
科伊恩斯基!
Choynski!
他们告诉我你会活下去的. 你今天运气挺好.
They tell me you're going to live. You were lucky today.
有人告知你他们不喜欢你,你也许不是.
Someone had been instructing you that didn't like you, you might not have been.
你最好在那条冲锋线路上多补习一下.
You better put in a little homework on that bayonet course.
有人不喜欢我吗? 我怀疑他对大家这么做是为了发泄.
Somebody who didn't like me? I wonder what he does to the guys he hates.
一年365天我老是把这儿弄破!
365 days in a year and I gotta pick this one to nick myself!
你需要一支喷灯来烧你的胡子.
You need a blow torch on your stubble.
看谁又在说闲话了. 没有自♥由♥,他说的!
Look who's putting out the scuttlebutt. No liberty, he says!
有人道了歉. 你不会被报复.
Somebody made a mistake. You got no kick coming.
会的,所以别转过背去.
You have, so don't go turning your back.
我们要用他们的体格去征服好来坞!
Will we take Hollywood with them physiques!
- 邮件.第一排!
- First Platoon!
- 那是我的!
- That's for me!
- 这里,怀特,有斯特莱克的邮件吗?
- Here, Wright, any mail for Stryker?
- 没有.
- No.
他今晚又会暴躁了.
It's going to be rugged again tonight.
他想用威士忌忘掉烦恼.
He won't solve his problems with whiskey.
如果你妻子带着孩子走了,你会怎么办?
What would you do if your wife left with your kid?
- 五年后我会忘掉它的.
- After five years I'd forget it.
- 斯特莱克不太会忘记.
- Stryker's not much on forgetting.
- 对不起,没有你的信.
- Sorry, no letter for you.
- 我知道.
- I know it.
你知道十岁的孩子. 他可以有一千个理由不写信.
You know ten-year-olds. There could be a thousand reasons why he didn't write.
- 一百万个.
- A million.
- 算了吧.
- Cut it out.
- 什么算了?
- Cut what out?
- 在敷衍我. 孩子挺好的.
- Brushing me. The kid's all right.
- 可能玛丽让他这样的.
- Maybe Mary influenced him not to.
- 她不希望这样.
- That she wouldn't do.
当然不希望.
Of course not.
斯特莱克,你是个挺特别的人.
Stryker, you're a very unusual character.
- 这样就有人爱了吗?
- Can this be love?
- 你知道我指什么.
- You know what I mean.
大多数男人不知道,女人可不需要一个常年在外的丈夫.
A lot of guys wouldn't see that a woman needs a husband who's not always away.
女人希望有个家和一个每天按时出门回家的男人.
A woman wants a home and a guy to come in and out on time every day.
- 你可以让我闭嘴.
- You can tell me to shut up.
- 你不和我说,和谁说?
- If you can't talk to me, who can?
- 别那么干,就一次,那么干.
- Don't do it, just for once, don't do it.
- 干什么?
- Do what?
不要老是喝酒喝得迷迷糊糊,踉踉跄跄,东倒西歪的.
Don't start out to get blind, staggering, stinking, falling down drunk.
没人老是喝酒喝得迷迷糊糊,踉踉跄跄,东倒西歪的.
Nobody starts out to get blind, staggering, stinking, falling down drunk.
差不多. 为什么不让我分担你的烦恼?
Some do. Why not leave half your dough with me?
你变得象个失败的老女仆. 你错了.
You got an old maid's failings. You worry.
今晚别想跟着我.不然敲碎你丑陋的脑袋.
Don't try to follow me tonight or I'll put a dent in that ugly head of yours.
- 好了吗?
- Ready?
- 马上.
- Just a minute.
- 怎么了?
- What's up?
- 没什么.
- Nothing.
贝尼拆装M1步♥枪♥达不到史特莱克要求的速度,他告发了他.
Benny didn't strip his M1 fast enough for Stryker, so he turned him in.
他们取消了他的休假.
They cancelled his liberty.
也许我们的中士最后得不到袖子上的金星,但他的确是...
Perhaps our sergeant hasn't got a heart of gold after all, but he certainly is...
你说的太多了. 你认为我收拾弗莱恩是为了好玩吗?
You talk too much. You think I restricted Flynn for my own amusement?
处罚不合情理,为了一个不要紧的失误取消他的休假.
The punishment's unreasonable, to cancel his liberty for a minor mistake.
我来告诉你吧,康威.告诉你们所有人.
I'm gonna tell you something, Conway.I'm gonna tell all of you.
我来给你举个例子你们就会明白了.
I'm gonna make it simple so you'll all understand it.
他们把你们象份礼物一样交给我,犹如一个普通的复活节篮子.
They handed me you guys as a present, a regular Easter basket.
他们告诉我把你们塑造成型 好让你们能投入这场战争.
They told me to get you into shape so you can handle a piece of this war.
这就是我要做的,这意味着要每天告诉你们做什么,
That's what I'm gonna do and that means I'm gonna tell you what to do every day,
怎样激发你们和什么时候揍你们的鼻子.
how to button your buttons and when to blow your noses.
如果你们做了什么我不喜欢的事,我会斥责你们并且伤害到你们.
If you do something I don't like I'm gonna jump and when I land it'll hurt.
我将强迫你们直到你爬不起来.当你挺下来的时候,就成为真正的陆战队员了.
I'll ride you until you can't stand up. When you do, you'll be marines.
弗莱恩留在这儿.
Flynn stays here.
顽固分子中的老顽固. 真不幸,弗莱恩.
Extra-hard product of a hard school. Tough luck, Flynn.
- 如果我兄弟不去,我也不去.
- If my brother doesn't go, I'm not going.
- 闭嘴!
- Shut up!
- 你凭什么让我闭嘴?
- Who are you telling to shut up?
- 你!
- You!
在我们都被取消休假前快走吧. 我要去看威灵顿宝贝.
Let's go before we all lose our liberty. I wanna see those Wellington babes.
- 感觉怎么样,小伙子?
- How do you feel, boy?
- 象只披着羽毛的小鸟.
- Like a little bird with feathers on it.
- 别飞走了,小鸟.
- Don't fly away, little bird.
- 不会. 我还在蛋里呢.
- I can't. I'm still in the egg.
真漂亮,真漂亮! 我要跳舞.
Beautiful, beautiful! I wanna dance.
你去坐下吧.
You're gonna sit down.
是,女士,田纳西,我就是从那儿来的.
Yes, ma'am, Tennessee, that's where I come from.
合众国最大的州. 人们叫它志愿者州.
The greatest state in the Union. They call it the volunteer state.
右边是我来的地方. 史密斯怀勒,田纳西州,那个镇!
Right there is where I'm from. Smithville, Tennessee, what a town!
这些是我的姨表兄弟姐妹,这些是我堂兄弟姐妹.
These are all my cousins on my mama's side and these are on my papa's side.
我们那儿也出产最好的烟叶.
We got the best tobacco there is, too.
田纳西比全世界任何地方出产的肥料都多.
More fertiliser comes from Tennessee than any other place in the world.
听演奏的这段! 一帮僵尸! 跟要死了一样.
Listen to that band! Zombies! They're all dead.
- 也许他们喜欢那种风格的音乐.
- Maybe they like music that way here.
- 或者不懂其它种类的音乐.
- Or don't know any other kind.
- 我去和这些小伙子们开个小会谈谈.
- I'm talking these boys into a session.
- 也许他们中间没人会演奏.
- Maybe they don't have it in them.
谈过以后,他们就会了. 他们伤了我的心.
After I'm through, they will. They're breaking my heart.
真漂亮,真漂亮,真漂亮!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
- 这里有个快乐的人.
- There is a happy man.
- 一直等到到明天.
- Wait until tomorrow.
- 别扫兴了,跳舞吧.
- Don't be a killjoy, dance.
- 我看他们跳.我跳舞不行.
- I'll watch him. I'm not much on dancing.
- 这回可以试一次啊.
- You might try just this once.
- 不了,谢谢.
- No, thanks.
- 我叫皮特,皮特·康威.
- Pete's my name, Pete Conway.
- 艾莉森.
- Allison.
- 你好,艾莉森.
- Hello, Allison.
- 你好,皮特.
电影精选列表