- Maybe they're firing blanks.
- 也许是两岁孩子在瞄准.
- Maybe a two-headed kid's aiming.
- 也许只是一场演习.
- Maybe this is just manoeuvres.
各就各位. 我们正在越过出发线. 子弹上膛!
Get out now. We're crossing the line of departure. Lock and load!
- 祝你好运,中士!
- Good luck, Sarge!
- 查里,过来帮我一把!
- Charlie, give me a hand here!
- 是中尉.
- Lieutenant,
- 注意隐蔽! 怎么样?
- hit the deck! How is it?
我中枪了!
I got hit!
医护兵! 你会没事的.
Corpsman! You'll be all right.
他们把我们压制住了! 那些原木掩护不了我们!
They got us pinned down! We can't get over these logs!
- 我要想法过去!
- I'm going while I can!
- 待在这儿,小子!
- Stay here, kid!
我们会死在这儿的. 我更愿意冲过去!
We're gonna be killed here. I'd like to get at them!
为什么冲过去? 这儿是个好地方.
Why rush? This is a nice place.
- 中尉中弹了!
- They got the lieutenant!
- 再不快点我们也会的.
- They'll get all of us if we don't move.
我们在这儿象躺在桶里的鱼.
We are like fish in a barrel lying here.
- 我们训练过躺下吗?
- Did we train to take it lying down?
- 中士,做点什么!
- Sarge, do something about it!
待在原地等我叫你们出击.
Stay where you are until I tell you.
你得让我们从这儿出去!
You gotta get us out of here!
如果紧张就数你的脚趾. 我得在这儿作个计划.
If you're nervous count your toes. I'll do the masterminding around here.
- 巴克中尉在哪儿?
- Where's Lieutenant Baker?
- 被机♥枪♥打了.
- Machine-gunned.
- 你的班还好吗?
- Is your squad all right?
- 除了一个人. 给我们什么命令?
- All but one. What's holding us down?
那个碉堡,是一个大火力点. 它和炸♥弹♥对我们杀伤很大.
That bunker, an old power plant. All these bombs and they're still killing us.
- 抽烟吗,长官?
- Smoke, sir?
- 谢谢.
- Thanks.
我找来了火焰喷射器支援. 你们班掩护. 跟我来!
I've sent for flame-throwers to assist. Your squad will support. Follow me!
你们听着! 动作快点保持低姿!
You heard! Move out and stay down!
我们要压制那个碉堡!
We've gotta silence that bunker!
请求海军炮火轰击目标区域,座标…
Request naval gunfire be lifted on target areas, coordinates...
...2-4-6-0-s-t. 完毕.
two-four-six-zero-sugar-tare. Over.
收到,完毕.
Roger and out.
喷射器出击! 爆破组准备!
Flame-throwers out! Demolition in!
爆破组出击!
Demolition out!
希普雷!
Shipley!
帮我拿好背包.
Give me a hand with this pack.
快扔!
Throw it!
出击!
Move out!
把他弄出来!
Get him out of there!
- 9个人少了1个.
- There goes one of your nine.
- 现在我们有坦克了.
- Now we got tanks.
晚来比没有好.
Better late than never.
走吧!
Come on!
医护兵! 医护兵! 这边!
Corpsman! Corpsman! This way!
别等了. 他们会找到我们. 继续前进. 帮我♥干♥掉他们.
Don't wait. They'll find me. Keep going. Hit 'em for me.
找到斯特莱克. 斯蒂克和他在一起.
Find Stryker. Stick with him.
他是个好人.
He's good people.
告诉他们我...
Tell him I...
我想知道我们班在哪儿休息.
I'd like to know where the rest of the squad went.
- 这是什么地方?
- What's this place?
- 反正不利于健康!
- Whatever it is it ain't healthy!
快走!
Let's go!
这边不行. 下次别那么仓促.
That was close. Next time don't be in such a hurry.
- 你们不是要冲过去吗?
- You're across, ain't you?
- 冲什么? 去哪儿?
- Across what? To where?
- 我把弹♥药♥跑丢了.
- I'm running low on ammo.
- 我也是.
- I am too.
忘掉那些. 我去找一些弹♥药♥.
Forgot about that. We gotta get some more.
- 我要走了.
- I'll go.
- 等等! 选一个1到6之间的数字.
- Wait! Pick a number from one to six.
- 2.
- Two.
- 5.
- Five.
你们都错了.
You're both wrong.
那伙计害死我了.
That guy kills me.
托马斯最好快点!
Thomas better hurry!
- 有多余的弹♥药♥吗,老兄?
- How about some bandoliers, Mac?
- 自己拿吧.
- Help yourself.
- 前面进行得怎么样了?
- How are things going up front?
- 相当混乱.
- Pretty rough.
- 继续来吧.
- Keep it coming.
- 祝好运.
- Good luck.
- 我闻到的是咖啡吗?
- Is that coffee?
- 当然.老兄. 你想要点吗?
- It sure is. Do you want some?
他还问我想要点么!
Do I want some, he says!
我们下船后我还一滴咖啡没沾呢.
I haven't had any joe since we left the ship.
你们这些迫击炮兵挺会享受生活.
You mortarmen sure live the life of Riley here.
给你.
Here you are.
太美妙了!
Beautiful!
- 托马斯在哪儿?
- Where's Thomas?
- 大概死了.
- Probably dead.
不,不是那儿伙计. 我们离开这里!
No, not that guy. Let's get out of here!
- 我能为伙计们带点么?
- Can I have some for my buddies?
- 当然. 把你的餐具拿出来.
- Sure. Break out your canteen.
告诉我,情况怎么样了?
Tell me, how's everything been going?
不太好,老兄. 噢,这就是生活!
Couldn't be better, Mac. Oh, this is the life!
过来接着,伙计们! 弹♥药♥和补充!
Come and get it, you guys! Ammo and fresh hot joe!
海雷诺泼力斯!
Hellenopolis!
波斯!
Bass!
嗨,格力克!
Hey, Greek!
嗨,格力克!
Hey, Greek!
- 你躲哪儿去了,托马斯?
- What kepts you, Thomas?
- 波斯在哪儿?
- Where's Bass?
绝望了.
Gutted.
没弹♥药♥了.
No ammo.
你躲哪儿去了,运动员?
What kept you, sports?
可劳少校,长官.
Major Crowe, sir.
- 吉姆? 你在干吗?
- Jim? How you doing?
- "那帮混♥蛋♥走了,戴维".
- "It's tough going, Dave".
每个人都很尽责. 我们在挖壕据守.
I've committed every man. We're dug in and staying.
不错. 我得到报告日本人整天攻击你们.
Good. I've been getting reports all day that the Nips are slipping in to your front.
假如今晚他们反击,2-41目标区是热点.
If it's "banzai" tonight, target area 2-41 is a hot spot.
你在那边怎么布置的?
What outfit have you got there?
乔西和斯特莱克.
Joyce and Stryker.
告诉他们继续掘壕固守.
Pass the word they gotta dig in and stay put.
没什么动静.
No noise or movement.
不要冒任何不必要的风险. 坚守直到我们到更多人那儿.
Don't risk anybody unless you have to. Hold on until we get more men there.
是,长官.
Yes, sir.
可劳少校说几个小日本渗透进那些反坦克壕.
Major Crowe says the Nips have been filtering into these tank traps.
你的班沿这部分散开.
Disperse your squad along this section.
告诉你的人不能抽烟,也不能走动说话.
Tell your men there's to be no smoking, no moving or unnecessary talking.
如果他们发现我们人那么少,他们就能占领海滩.
If they find out how thin we are, they can get to the beach.
那是个排级防御区. 我的班缺员,差三个人.
That's a platoon area. All I got's a beat-up squad, short three men.
- 能不能...?
- Couldn't you...?
- 我哪来三个人给你?
- Can I give you three men?
营里不可能给每个连都补充三个人.
The battalion can't give the whole company three replacements.
你的班在战线中最激烈地段.
Your squad is covering the hottest spot in the line.
如果今晚行动他们会首先进攻你们. 他们想试探我们的实力.
If it's an attack tonight they'll strike you first. They want to know our disposition.
我重覆,你的人别动.
I repeat, your men are not to move.
- 明白,长官.
- Aye, aye, sir.
- 斯特莱克,我们得守住这条防线.
- Stryker, we're going to hold this line.
- 明白,长官.
- Aye, aye, sir.
- 祝好运.
- Good luck.
好吧,出发. 跟我来.
All right, saddle up. Follow me.
所有人,走吧!
Everybody go!
轮流打个盹,两人一个散兵坑. 今晚我们要散开点.
Drop off at intervals, two-man foxholes. We're gonna be spread out thin tonight.
不要暴露你们的位置和火力. 弗莱恩留在这儿,别再吵架.
Don't give away your position or strength. You Flynns stay here, and no quarrels.
邓恩和史密斯,留在这儿.
电影精选列表