See? Breaking things comes easy.
修理它们 可以让我放松和专注
Now, fixing them, that helps me relax and focus,
我想这些旧东西值得有第二次机会
and I figure, some of these old things deserve a second chance.
就像你一样
Like you?
我开玩笑的
Nah, I'm just kidding.
你和涅墨西斯之间发生了什么
Whatever happened between you and Nemesis?
你还是不肯放下这个话题 是吧
You just don't quit, do you?
还好涅墨西斯走了
Good thing Nemesis is gone.
也许吧 但你们不知道 当时到底发生了什么
Maybe, but none of you know what really happened.
我只知道那个晚上涅墨西斯死了
All I know is that Nemesis died that night.
动手吧
Do it.
艾尔伯特卡斯勒说涅墨西斯 计划炸掉发电厂
Albert Casler says that Nemesis had a plan to blow up the power station.
让整座城市
And throw the city
陷入混乱无序
into anarchy and chaos.
他不知道自己在瞎说什么
He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.
回家吧
Go home.
快走啊!
Go on!
小个子
Little man.
怎么了 孩子
What's going on, kid?
没什么
Nothing much.
来赚那一百美元了
Come to earn that $100?
是 我决定挑战比自己强大的了
Yeah. Decided I wanna punch up.
上车吧
Get in.
西尔
Sil.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid.
你有家人吗
So, you got a family?
只有我妈妈
Just my mom.
比我强
It's more than I had.
我从来没有过
I never had shit.
后来塞勒斯找到了我
Not till Cyrus found me.
我八岁的时候睡在车后面
Sleeping in a car out back when I was, like, eight years old.
他把我弄醒了 我就咬了他一口
He woke me up. So, I bit him.
之后你就跟他在一起了
You been with him ever since?
他就是我的家人
He's my family.
他们也都一样
Same for all them.
这些都是塞勒斯给我们的
Cyrus gave us this.
所以 不要让我的家人失望 萨姆
So, don't disappoint my family, Sam.
不然我会让你一无所有
I'll take everything from you.
准备好了
Ready?
好了
Yep.
这很不容易 所以你要注意
This is gonna be complicated, so pay attention.
是
Right.
如果警♥察♥来了 你就吹口哨
If a cop comes, you whistle.
就这样
That's it?
吹一下听听
Let me hear.
不行
No.
什么
What?
34街和第三街邻近地区 本地区所有小队
Vicinity of 34th and 3rd, all units in the area.
就这样练 孩子
Do it like that, kid.
对不起
Sorry.
你好啊 警官
Hello, Officer.
给你
Here you go.
你必须要学会吹口哨
You gotta learn how to whistle.
没有了警徽和枪 看起来就
Notice how a cop don't look like much
不太像是警♥察♥了
without a badge and a gun.
你干嘛耍我
Why are you screwing with me?
我付你钱让你睁一只眼闭一只眼
I paid you to look the other way.
那个发电厂…
That power station,
它控制着这个地区的电网
it controls the grid to this part of the country.
是 那又怎么样
Yeah. So what?
你差点毁掉了整个计划
You almost blew the whole plan.
我不会坐着看你们给发电厂放炸♥弹♥
I wasn't gonna sit by and watch you assholes plant bombs.
好啊 超级警♥察♥
Okay, Super Cop.
西尔
Sil.
好!我走!
Okay, okay! I'll leave!
我走了!住手!
I'll leave, please! Stop it!
我听不到你 声音太大了
I can't hear you. It's very loud.
我要出去
I'll get out.
你再也不会见到我了 我不会告诉任何人
You'll never hear from me again, I swear. I won't tell a soul.
什么
What?
我走!关上它!
I'll leave! Just turn it off, please!
停下
Stop.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧 再也不要回来
Leave and never come back.
你再也不会听到我的消息了
You'll never hear from me again.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
不客气
Welcome.
永远给人希望
Always give people hope.
救命啊!
Help!
喂 住手!
Yo, stop!
过来 胖小子!
Come here, fat boy. I'll smack you.
这个笨蛋欠我钱
This turd owe me money.
怎么
What?
你要选一下 是他还是我们
You gotta choose, either him or it's us.
和我们一边 还是对立面
You either with us or you ain't. Come on.
萨姆!救命!
Sam! Help!
好好抓紧了 扶好他
Get a good grip. Hold him up.
杰斯!离开这里!
Jace! Get the hell out of here!
快走!
Go! Go!
-抓住他! -过来
- Hold him up! - Come here.
拦住他
Hold him up.
把他胳膊拉开!
Hold his arm out!
放开我!
Let me go!
不要!
No!
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
给我哭吧
Cry for me.
动手吧
Do it.
点着了!耶!
Burn it up! Yeah!
你来看看这个吧
Would you look at this shit?
快走
Come on, come on, come on.
戴维斯医生 请接电♥话♥
Doctor Davis, telephone, please.
戴维斯医生 请接电♥话♥
Doctor Davis, telephone, please.
嘿 萨姆 你好吗
Hey, Sam. How you doing, buddy?
我儿子怎么了
What the hell happened with my son?
有些孩子揍了他
Some kids beat him up.
你没能拦住他们吗
And you couldn't stop them?
不能
No.
你真是个英雄啊
Some hero you are.
布莱尔医生
Doctor Blair. Doctor Blair.
发电厂的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时
When the bombs go off
中心电网
that we planted at the power station,
就会断 好吗 也就是说
the central grid goes, okay? That means
-所有的电力… -嘿!
-all of the power that comes in and out... -Hey! Hey!
他还活着
He's alive.
-谁 -那个老家伙!
-Who? -The old guy!
不可能的 你看到那辆车了吗
Not a chance. Do you see that damn car?
我看到那个人四处走动 就好像根本没被撞过一样
Cuz, I'm telling you, I saw the guy walking around like nothing hit him.
-天 我们把他撞得死死的 -谁
-Man, we hit him solid. -Who?
一个欺负雷扎的老头
Some old man that was messing with Reza.
你们杀了他
And you popped him?
绝对的
Hundred percent.
我想我要见见那个老头
Think I'd like to meet this old man.
真不错 谢谢
Sweet. Thanks.
我老大想见你 老头
My boss wants to meet you, old man.
你和我们一起走
You're coming with us.
我的建议是你们要好好考虑一下
Well, my advice is you should think long and hard
免得铸下大错
before you make a big, big mistake,
小东西
Tiny.
好啊 让我看看我怎么错吧
电影精选列表