Fuck no.
该死!
Holy shit!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊!我就知道你是他!
Oh, my God! I knew you were him!
我就知道!
I knew it!
我就知道!
I knew it!
拜托
Come on.
我一直就知道是你
I knew it was you this whole time.
我需要水
I need water.
我就知道 所有人来啊!
I knew it, everybody!
-别喊 -好
-Hold it down. -Okay.
-我需要水 -好
-Water. -Okay. All right.
好 走吧
Okay, go.
赶快走吧 你运气不好
Get lost. You're bad luck.
才不是 这是我最好的一天
No way. This is the best day ever.
给你来试试!
For you!
天啊!
Heaven!
没法相信我找到了撒玛利伽
I can't believe I found Samaritan.
错
Wrong.
你只是个被车撞了的人
You're just a dude who gets hit by a car,
骨头都断了
gets his bones broken,
还在大吃冰淇淋
and eats mad ice cream.
我吃这东西 是为了让自己身体冷却下来
I eat this stuff to cool my body down.
你为什么不干脆喝冰水
Why don't you just drink some ice water?
我不喜欢那个味道
I don't like the taste.
-能给我吃点吗 -不行
-Can I have some? No. undefined -Undefined
对不起 我需要它紧急时候用
Sorry. I need it for emergencies.
你为什么会冒蒸汽
Why were you steaming?
你懂得二分♥裂♥ 细胞热力学之类的东西吗
You know anything about binary fission, cellular thermodynamics?
什么我才13岁
What? I'm 13 years old.
你知道中暑的时候会怎么样
You know what happens during a heat stroke?
我受伤的时候 身体会过热
When I get hurt, my body overheats,
如果不冷却下来
and if I don't cool it down,
我的心脏就会爆♥炸♥
my heart explodes.
这可不是人类会有的情况
That is not human.
等等 涅墨西斯也是这种情况吗
Wait. Is this how it was for Nemesis?
你们是兄弟 对吗
You guys were brothers, right?
不要再提涅墨西斯了
Enough with the Nemesis stuff.
你去吃点冰淇淋吧
Why don't you go have some ice cream?
谢谢
Thanks.
你救过我爸爸一次
You saved my dad once.
你哪里来的这个想法
Where do you come up with this stuff?
你知道“妄想”是什么意思吧
Have you ever looked up the word "delusional,"
因为你就是这样 有妄想障碍
because that's what you are. You're delusional.
我没有妄想 我是认真的
I'm not delusional. I'm serious.
你救过我爸爸
You saved my dad.
他曾经偷过车
He used to boost cars.
有个晚上你抓到了他
You caught him one night.
没有把他送给警♥察♥ 而是跟他聊天
And instead of busting him, you talked to him.
他是靠写童话谋生的吗
What'd he do, write fairytales for a living?
不是的 他死了
No, he died.
看看能不能弄醒这些人
Let's see if we can wake these people up.
怪我
My bad.
爆♥炸♥了
There they go.
我们可以做到更好的
We can do better than that.
我要狠狠揍你一顿
I swear, I'm gonna beat the crap out of you.
-是吗 -没错!来吧!
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah! Bring it!
格兰奈特城
Granite City...
谁来帮助无助的人
Who comes to help the helpless?
谁是我们的英雄
Who is our hero?
那是涅墨西斯吗
Is that Nemesis?
我回来是要发起一场革命
I am back to start a revolution
为了所有被这座城市抛弃的人
for all the people this city left behind.
我们的行动
Our movement
将让权力重回人♥民♥手中
will put the power back in the hands of the people.
是时候拿回属于你们的东西了!
It's time to take back what is yours!
戴上这个 给你
Put this on. Here you go, my man.
革命现在开始!
The revolution starts now!
涅墨西斯!
Nemesis! Nemesis! Nemesis!
涅墨西斯!
Nemesis! Nemesis! Nemesis!
去吧!
Go!
去吧!
Go!
不!
No!
市政♥府♥官员因昨晚
City officials are in shock
发生的事件而震惊
from last night's events.
一次神秘的断电 一群戴着涅墨西斯面具的人
A mysterious blackout and gang of men in Nemesis masks
在昨晚开始了 持续一整夜的抢劫活动
triggered a long night of looting last night.
多人受伤
Several people were injured.
城市已经因为不断恶化的失业
With the town on edge already
及贫穷问题岌岌可危
with high unemployment and poverty on the rise,
有人说这座城市内爆只是时间问题
some say it's only a matter of time before the city implodes.
嘿
Hey.
我要怎么做
What do I have to do?
把你丢进公交车底下 才能阻止你跟踪我吗
Throw you under a bus to make you stop following me?
撒玛利伽不会那样做的
Samaritan wouldn't do that.
如果他今天心情不好呢
What if he was having a bad day?
走吧
Come on.
包里是什么东西
So, what's in the bag?
嘿 是个摄像机 别动
Hey, hey. It's a camera. Don't touch.
-你要带这个去哪儿 -去拍卖♥♥行
-Where you taking it to? -To a pawn shop.
听起来有点可怕
Sounds horrible.
你整天都做些什么
What do you even do all day?
修理东西 然后心情沮丧
Fix things and get depressed?
我是个隐居者
I'm a troglodyte.
-你知道这是什么意思吗 -不知道
-Do you know what that is? -No clue.
是希腊语 指住在洞穴里的人 我就是洞穴里的隐居者
It's Greek for a man who dwells in a cave. See, I'm a caveman.
我住在一个很小的公♥寓♥里 它非常好
I live in a tiny apartment, and it's fine.
我很喜欢这样 我喜欢一个人
I'm good with it. I like being alone.
你知道什么会让我心烦吗 什么会让我真正沮丧吗
You know what bothers me? What really depresses me?
和其他人在一起
Being around other people.
懂了吗
Follow me?
没有
No.
-你当然懂了 -没有
-Sure, you do.No. Undefined -undefined
这没道理
That doesn't make any sense.
你拯救别人 这不是喜欢孤独的人会做的
You save people. That's not a loner.
我觉得这是胡说八道
Smells like bullshit to me.
你胆子不小 我得承认这一点
You got big balls. I'll give you that.
你觉得你能卖♥♥多少钱
So, how much do you think you're gonna get off the camera?
不知道
I don't know.
十美元 二十美元
10 bucks, 20 bucks?
天 你是个会计还是什么
God, what are you, an accountant or something?
帮我个忙 我进去的时候在这里待着
Do me a favor, stay here while I go in there.
要我进去吗
Still want me to come in?
不用 所以我才说:“在这里等着”
No, yeah. That's why I said, "Wait here."
嘿!
Hey!
你看什么
What are you looking at?
对不起
Sorry.
怎么你就任由这种事发生
What? You just let that happen?
应该把他扔到树上之类的
Should've thrown him over a tree or something.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
别进来
Stay out.
你干了什么啊
What the hell did you do?
坏掉了 散架了 和我们两个一样
Just snapped off. It's falling apart, like both of us.
那是你 我才没有
Yeah, well, speak for yourself.
这是实心黄铜的
This is solid brass.
我知道 就算是黄铜也有坏的时候
I know. But even brass gets tired.
这个费用我要减掉
I'm taking this out of your account.
没问题
That's fair enough.
又一个周日 又一件垃圾
Another Sunday, another piece of junk.
-我给你25美元 -真的吗
-Give you $25. -Whoa. Really?
又来了
电影精选列表