嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
喂!
Yo!
你好啊 笨蛋
What's up, shithead?
在为篮球队筹款卖♥♥糖吗
What you doing? Selling candy for your basketball team? What's up?
不 我在卖♥♥电线
Nah, man, I'm selling wire.
你们赚了啊 他们卖♥♥了多少 皮特
Ah. You coming up. How much they drag in, Pete?
-四十美元 -四十美元!
-Uh, $40. -$40!
想赚点大钱吗
Y'all wanna make some real bread?
城♥堡♥路上有家店
There's a package store on Castle Road.
我需要有人帮我吸引一下注意力
I need someone to make a fool of themselves, cause a distraction.
我不会为你做任何事
Hey, look, man, I ain't doing nothing for you.
蠢货
Punk bitch.
-杰斯块头很大 但他是个胆小鬼 -我去
-My boy Jace big, but he a pussy. -I'll do it.
什么
What?
-拜托 哥们 -这个小家伙
- Nah, come on, man. - This lil' kid here.
怎么了我可以做的
What? I can do this.
-你疯了 哥们 -这个孩子疯了
- Nah, man, you tripping, bro. - Yo, this kid is crazy, man.
我只要吸引那人的注意就行
I just distract the guy?
只要这样就行
That's it. That's all you gotta do.
好 我♥干♥
Yeah, I'm in.
走吧
Come on.
你有事吗
You got a problem?
没有…
No, there's no...
你在看什么 老太太
What you looking at, old lady?
你和我朋友有什么问题吗
You got a problem with my friend over there?
是啊 有什么问题吗
Yeah, you got a problem?
走
Come on, come on.
好了
All right.
-你看到他没那个老人 -看到了
- You see him? Old guy? - Yeah.
别看了
Stop looking. Stop looking.
我们要拿彩票
We're just taking the lotto tickets, right?
好吧
All right.
他应该不会对你开枪
He's not gonna shoot you over that, probably.
开枪是什么意思
What do you mean, shoot?
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
-等等 不行 -去吧
- Wait. No. - Come on.
救命!拜托救救我!
Help! Help, please!
一辆车…
Help! A car...
我可不想找这个麻烦
I don't need this shit.
-有辆车闯红灯了 -什么
- A car ran the light. - What?
救救我!求你了!
Help! Please!
出去
Get the hell out of here.
兰奈特大乐透
不关我的事
This is none of my business.
我需要帮助 我站不起来了
I need your help. I can't get up.
过来 这是什么东西
Come here. What the hell is that?
辣酱!
Hot sauce!
-快跑! -该死的小贼!
- Run, run! - Goddamn thieves!
-快跑!-快快快
- Let's go. - Go, go, go!
该死的混♥蛋♥
Goddamn sons of bitches.
-好了! -快走!
- Okay! - Let's go!
-打开盒子 -对
- Open the box, open the box. - Yeah. Yes.
这里面的东西会很值钱
There's some serious value in there, cuz.
-我们可以随时再干 -随时
-And we can do that shit anytime. -Anytime, huh?
你怎么回事
What the hell's wrong with you?
我告诉过他们检查箱子里面…
I told them to check inside the boxes, cuz, I...
-你没看箱子里面 -薯片也不错了
-You didn't look inside the boxes? -Hey, chips is good though.
是他
It was him. Cuz, it was him, man.
-他拿错了箱子 -不是的
-He took the wrong boxes. -That didn't happen.
我是按你说的做的
I did exactly what you said.
你是说我撒谎吗 混♥蛋♥
Are you calling me a liar, bitch?
是啊 小子
Yeah, boy.
你撒谎了吗 雷扎
Are you a liar, Reza?
没有 塞勒斯
Nah, Cyrus.
伙计 你多大了
How old are you, pal?
13岁
Thirteen.
年纪最小 个子也最小
Youngest and the smallest, huh?
我以前也是这样的
Used to happen to me too.
一直都是这样
That gets old.
最底层的最受欺负
Shit rolls downhill.
现在就是这个情况吗
That's what's happening here?
你应该心怀感恩
Should be grateful.
他知道什么时候该闭嘴
The little man knows when to keep his mouth shut.
塞勒斯 那是胡扯
Cyrus, that's bullshit.
雷扎
Reza.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
他喜欢敢反击的人
He likes people that got bite.
我都吓死了
I was scared as shit.
但你没有告密
But you didn't rat.
这就很不错
That means something.
喂!走吧!
Yo! Come on.
该死
Shit.
你喜欢这个
Big fan, huh?
我来猜猜看
Let me guess.
你喜欢他因为他是个好人
You like him 'cause he was the good guy.
我…
Me...
对此有不同观点
I got a different perspective.
涅墨西斯伤害别人
Nemesis hurt people.
有时候
Sometimes.
但重要的不总是你是否伤害别人 而是伤害的是什么人
But it's not always if you hurt, but who you hurt.
涅墨西斯总是挑战比自己强大的
Nemesis always punched up.
他死的时候我和你年纪差不多
I was about your age when he died.
他就是我的英雄
He was my hero.
涅墨西斯让骄傲的人谦卑
Nemesis humbled the proud,
痛揍那些该揍的人
gave people a beating who needed a beating.
对这里的人来说
To people around here,
涅墨西斯就是神
Nemesis was a god.
至于撒玛利伽…
Samaritan,
只不过就是个保护富人的警♥察♥
just another cop to protect the rich
而我们其余的人还在挨饿呢
while the rest of us went hungry.
这是你今天工作所得
For what you did today.
这是预支给你将来给我做事的报酬
For what you'll do for me in the future.
基♥督♥拯救世人
你每个月都这样做
You do this every month.
每个月 我都告诉你我5号♥会拿到支票
And every month, I tell you I get my check on the 5th.
你为什么要这么做
Like, why do you do this?
你为什么要这样羞辱我
Why do you embarrass me like this?
-妈妈… -我们是有规定的
-Mom... -We got rules.
-我没有交过支票吗 -妈妈
-Has my check not been there before? -Mom.
-没有1号♥按时交 -妈妈
- Not on the first. - Mom!
-妈妈 -不要
-Mom. -No.
-妈妈 -不要
-Mom. -No.
你就是喜欢这样
You enjoy doing this.
这里不是避难所
I'm not running a shelter here.
给你钱
Take the damn money.
给你 把门给我打开!
Here. Open the goddamn door!
这不是针对你个人
It's not personal.
每次都是这一套
Same shit every, every time.
这么快就打开了
Can't open it fast enough, huh?
走吧
Come on.
这个人居然敢把 我和我儿子锁在外面
The nerve of this guy locking me and my son out.
等我赚到了足够的钱 我就不干了
As soon as I get enough money, I'm gonna quit this job,
我们会坐大巴离开这座城市
we're gonna get on a bus, and we're just gonna leave this city.
你就再也不用看 那个人讨厌的嘴脸了
You will never have to deal with that creep's face again.
去哪儿
And go where?
我还没想好
I haven't figured that out yet.
你脸上是些什么东西
What's that all over your face?
我去了一家店里 然后滑倒了
I went to the store, and I slipped,
碰倒了一个货架 身上洒了酱料 眼睛里也有了
and I broke a shelf, and I got sauce all over me and in my eye.
店员就给了我钱
And the guy at the counter gave me some money
让我不要告诉别人
so I wouldn't tell anybody about it, okay?
电影精选列表