但这个计划失败了
But that plan went haywire.
最终 他被自己的仇恨毁掉了
Ultimately, it was his own hatred that destroyed him.
天啊
Man.
好吧 我们来说正事吧
Okay, let's get to the main event.
这次你又觉得谁是撒玛利伽
Who is your Samaritan this time?
他是个收垃圾的
He's a garbage man.
他住在我家对面的楼里
He lives in the apartment building across from me.
这么巧啊
That's convenient.
这次真的不一样
Look, this time is really different.
他揍了那些总是霸凌我的孩子
He beat up these kids that always bully me.
他揍孩子
He beats up children?
不 年纪比较大的孩子 那些混帮派的孩子
No, no. Like, older kids. Like, gang kids.
他背上有个巨大丑陋的伤疤
He has this big, nasty scar on his back.
就像是曾经经历过火灾的
Exactly like he was in a fire.
你怎么看到他的伤疤的
And how did you see this scar?
我能从他的窗户里看到他
I can see him in his window.
我不知道该更担心哪一点
Okay, I don't know what's more concerning here,
是你认为撒玛利伽住在附近
that you think Samaritan lives across from you,
还是你从他的窗户偷♥窥♥他
or that you're peeking in the windows of old men.
不是 不是那样的
No, no, no. It's not like that at all.
你说过你要说的了 十美元够了
Look, kid, you've said your piece, that's ten dollars' worth.
再等一下 好吗
Okay, just wait one second, okay?
我拿点东西
Let me grab something.
走吧 拿上你的东西
Let's go, grab your stuff.
你看
Look.
这是他弄的 抓了一下就这样了
He did this. Just by grabbing it.
他徒手弄的
With his bare hands?
这有多酷啊
How cool is that?
你怎么知道这把刀子
How do you know the knife wasn't like this
之前不是这样的
before the garbage man grabbed it?
我看到他弄的
I saw him do it.
孩子
Oh, kid.
只有一个带伤疤的男人
You're gonna need more than a horrifically scarred old man,
和一把弯了的小刀可不行 蒂姆
and a bent knife, Tim.
我叫萨姆
Sam.
差不太多 拿上你的东西
Close enough. Grab your stuff.
我看到你在上面了 小混♥蛋♥
I see you up there, a-hole.
家中起火 情侣惨死 飞机在格兰奈特城被劫持
一家人遭遇火灾惨剧 义务警员现在被称作“撒玛利伽”
什么
What?
“撒玛利伽”完成了拯救
“撒玛利伽”完成了拯救
"Samaritan saves the day."
撒玛利伽
Samaritan.
你知道如果我表弟对塞勒斯撒谎 他们会怎么看我
You understand what it makes me look like, when my cousin lies to Cyrus?
会很糟糕
It looks bad.
我为你作保了
I vouched for you.
-你想要我说什么 -什么都不要说
-Farshad, what do you want me to say? -Nothing.
不要再开口了
Just stop talking.
喂
Yo.
就是他
That's him.
就是那个老人
That's that old man.
那个老人揍了你
That's the old man that beat you up?
图纳 你去试试 他会狠揍你的
Tuna, you go try him. He'll beat your dumb ass, too.
就是他
That's him.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆 过来
Sam. Come here.
萨姆!
Sam!
怎么了 妈妈你在干什么
What, Ma? What are you doing?
“怎么了”是什么意思
What do you mean, "What?"
我以为可以吃饭了
I thought we could have dinner.
我…
I...
-出什么事了 -这个
-What happened there? -That?
我撞到储物柜上了
I ran into a locker.
储物柜那个储物柜有名字吗
A locker? Does that locker have a name?
什么没有
What? No.
就是个储物柜
Just a locker.
什么事
Yes?
你的孩子把我珍贵的东西拿走了
Your kid took something valuable of mine.
什么你是谁
What? Who are you?
乔史密斯 我住在对面
Joe Smith. I live over there.
他拿了什么东西
What did he take?
我的剪贴簿
My scrapbook.
萨姆 过来
Sam. Get over here.
你拿了这个人的东西吗
You have something that belongs to this man?
拿过来
Let's have it.
道歉
Apologize.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你就只说这个吗
Is that all you have to say?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是粉丝 行吗
I'm a fan?
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
那是什么意思
What is that even supposed to mean?
等等
Wait.
能请你帮个忙吗
Could I ask you for a favor?
他是个好孩子 真的
He's a good kid. He really is.
那拜托不要报♥警♥
So please, don't call the police.
他不会再这样做了 我保证
He won't do this again, I promise.
这不是借口
And this is not an excuse.
他父亲…
His father...
他和以前不一样了
Look, he's changed.
你可以怪罪我 只是…
And you can blame me. It's just...
他很好 只是有点…
He's good. He's just a little
迷失
lost.
这事没造成什么伤害
No harm done.
你有个好妈妈
You have a good mother.
真幸运
Lucky.
非常幸运
Very lucky.
该死
Oh, shit.
我已经看过那个垃圾箱了
I've already checked out that dumpster.
里面没什么东西
Not much in it.
我本来不是要留着那个剪贴簿的
You know, I wasn't gonna keep the album.
我只是以为你是他
I just thought you were him.
没关系 我以前也偷过东西
That's all right. You know, I used to steal some stuff, too.
但你以为我是谁
But who did you think I was?
他
Him?
是的
Yeah.
撒玛利伽死了
Samaritan's dead.
他们是这么说的
That's what they say.
我靠收垃圾为生 这是我的工作
Yeah. I just pick up garbage for a living. That's what I do.
如果我不同意你说的 不要打我
Don't punch me in my face if I don't agree with you.
我永远不会打你的 怎么回事
I would never punch you. What?
你为什么会有那个剪贴簿
Why do you have that scrapbook?
因为我是个粉丝 和你一样
Because I'm a fan. Like you.
就是这样
That's it.
你怎么不去踢足球呢
So, why don't you go play football or whatever you do,
因为你这些问题让我很紧张
because all this questioning is just starting to get on my nerves now.
随便说我是谁吧
Calling me this person and calling me that.
你干♥你♥的 我♥干♥我的
You mind your business, I'll mind mine.
你撒谎!
You're a liar!
我不相信你!
I don't believe you!
听着 孩子…
Listen, kid...
我们撞到他了
Oh, we got him.
他完蛋了
Oh, he's out. He's out.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
拜托
Come on.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的…
Oh, my...
你还好吧
Are you okay?
当然不好
电影精选列表