是吗 用的是新秘方
Yeah? It's a new recipe.
好吃 真好吃
It's so good. So good.
谢谢 吃完了吗
Thank you. Are you done with this?
是的
Yeah.
我有说不喝了吗
You think I'm done with that?
不是 我只是想给你再倒点
No, I was just... coming to pour you some more.
你有话就说啊
You want to say something, you say it.
我无话可说
I don't have anything to say.
又是那副表情
You got that look.
我没有
I don't have any look.
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
我什么都不想要
Nothing. I don't want anything.
你要我跟你说多少遍对不起才行啊
How many times do you have to hear me say I'm sorry?
你就是不让它消停
You won't let it rest.
总是每时每刻
Every moment of every day,
都想让我向你道歉 你让我...
you want me to apologize. You make me...
不 你不用向我道歉 我没事
No, it's fine, I promise. It's fine.
我去给你煮点咖啡
I'm just gonna go put on some coffee.
-你以为就能这样走开吗 -不
- You think you can walk away from me? - No.
-凯文 -你想让我怎样啊 宝贝
- Kevin! - What do you want from me, baby?
我把一切都给你了
I give you everything! Everything!
求你了 凯文 快住手
Stop, please. Kevin, stop, please!
-你到底想让我怎样啊 -求你了
- What do you want from me, huh? - Please. Please, please...
不要
No!
快住手 求你了
Stop! Please.
不要
No!
听我说 你听我说
Listen to me. You listen to me.
-你知道我爱你的 -住手
- You know that I love you. - Stop!
送你项链是因为我爱你 宝贝
I gave you the necklace for a reason, baby!
为什么你要逼我
Why did you make me do this?
-别挣扎了 -凯文
- Stop fighting, stop fighting. - Kevin!
我那么爱你 你就这样离我而去吗
I love you so much, and you want to walk away from me?
-凯蒂 怎么了 -我得离开了
- Katie, what's going on? - I've gotta get out of here.
我在这待太久了
I've been here for too long.
你在说什么啊 你才刚到这
Whoa, what are you talking about? You just got here.
这正是我所害怕的 乔
It's exactly what I was afraid of, Jo.
我做过的事...我不能留在这
The things I've done... I can't stay.
好的 凯蒂 你先冷静一下
OK, Katie, let's just calm down,
好吗 会有办法解决的 不是吗
OK? We can figure this out. All right?
等等 亚历克斯知道你要走了吗
Wait, does Alex know that you're leaving?
你觉得是谁要我走的
Who do you think was the one who told me to go?
亚历克斯不想和我再有任何牵扯了
Alex wants nothing to do with me anymore.
说实话 我不怪他
And frankly, I don't blame him.
凯蒂 你这是在拍拍屁♥股♥走人
Look, Katie, if you run now, you're taking the easy way out.
拍拍屁♥股♥走人
The easy way?
你以为我很轻松吗
You think this is easy for me?
你根本就不了解我
You obviously don't know me.
凯蒂 在这有很多关心你的人
Katie, you have people here who care about you.
我觉得你应该留下来面对
I think that you should stay here and face whatever this is.
像你那样面对问题吗
Face things the way you face things?
你说什么
Excuse me?
得了吧 乔 你那是作茧自缚
Come on, Jo. You know you're stuck here and for no good reason.
至少我知道自己什么时候该离开
At least I know when it's time for me to leave.
你说的没错 凯蒂
Yeah, you're right, Katie.
可是有的人并没有选择的机会
But some of us don't have that choice.
祝你好运 凯蒂
Good luck, Katie.
凯蒂
Katie!
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思 凯蒂
Excuse me. Katie!
凯蒂
Katie!
-亚历克斯 -听着
- Alex. - Look...
-不行 -我很抱歉
- I can't. - I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的十分抱歉 请你别走好吗
I'm so sorry. Please, just... just stay.
不 你说得对
No. You were right.
我得离开
I have to go.
他要找到我了 他会发现我们的
He's gonna find me. He's gonna find us.
等一下 把实情告诉我好吗
Whoa, wait. Just tell me the truth.
告诉我发生了什么事
Just tell me what happened,
要是你遇到麻烦的话 可以请警♥察♥帮忙
and if you're in trouble, we can get the police involved.
我可以去跟瑞特说
I can talk to Rhett.
你不懂 亚历克斯 他就是警♥察♥
You don't understand, Alex, he is the police.
我丈夫是波士顿的警♥察♥
My husband's a cop in Boston.
所以才能搞出这些事
That's why he could do all that.
我不在乎 我不会让他再伤害你了
I don't care, all right? I'm not gonna let him hurt you anymore.
我不会让他再伤害你
I'm not gonna let him hurt you anymore.
这不重要
It doesn't even matter.
重要的是我不能把你拖下水
I can't put you through that.
不能把你家人拖下水
I can't put your family through that.
他总是死缠烂打 阴魂不散
He's always gonna be there. He doesn't quit.
凯蒂 听我说
Katie. Listen to me.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
如果你留下的话 我向你保证
And if you stay, I promise,
待在我身边的你将会是最安全的
there's no safer place in the world than right here with me.
天啊 我好害怕
God, I'm so scared.
我知道 但你无须害怕
I know you are, but you don't have to be.
你不必害怕
You don't have to be scared.
我爱你
I love you.
留下来吧
Please stay.
周六下午2点03分
Saturday, 2:03 P.M.
妈妈 我是安迪 回我电♥话♥
Hey, Ma, it's Andy. Give me a call.
周日晚上9点
Sunday, 9:00 P.M.
你好 我是布法罗的厄尼...
Hi, this is Ernie calling from Buffalo...
周一上午11点47分
Monday, 11:47 A.M.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
早就该打给你了
I know I should have called a long time ago,
只是想告诉你一声
but I just wanted to let you know that
我安定下来了
I've ended up somewhere safe.
你好 欢迎致电伊凡海鲜餐馆
Hello, you've reached Ivan's Fish Shack,
南港最好的海滨餐馆
Southport's finest waterfront cafe.
营业时间为周二至周日
We're open Tuesday through Sunday
早10点至晚10点
from ten to ten,
地址是游艇停泊港631号♥
and we're located at 631 Yacht Basin,
过了煎锅店就到了
just past the Frying Pan.
如需留言 请在哔声之后
If you need to leave a message for Maddie,
留言给玛迪
just wait for the beep.
谢谢
Thank y'all.
你就会变得很忧郁 像是...
You just become dark, like there's...
整个人像被抽空了一样
the life is just sucked out of you.
你会觉得人生毫无意义
You just felt worthless, like there's no point.
我在他面前强打精神
And I just stuck up for him all the time.
然后一切就变成了我的错
'Cause it wasn't his fault. It was mine.
我一个人孤立无援
And you're completely alone.
没事了
It's OK.
没事了
It's OK.
现在已经没事了
You're OK now.
我从未向人诉说过
I've never really talked about it.
很高兴你在这儿
I'm so glad you're here.
我也是
And I am, too.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be OK.
是的
Yeah.
你要帮我拿回去吗
You're gonna help me carry these in?
谢谢 伙计 十分感谢
Thank you, buddy. I appreciate it.
如果你对她留在这有意见的话
Listen... If there's a problem with her being here,
-我希望你... -不 没关系
- I want you... - No, it's cool.
说真的 我没事
Seriously. I'm fine.
我喜欢她
I like her.
-你喜欢她 -是的
- You like her? - Yeah.
我也喜欢她
Well, I like her, too.
电影精选列表