-天啊 -天啊
- Jeez! - Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
抱歉我还笑你 你没事吧
Sorry I'm laughing. Are you OK?
刚才什么情况
What the hell just happened here?
抱歉 我应该告诉你的
I'm sorry, I should've told you about that.
我把你的地板踩了个大窟窿
I just made a giant hole in your floor.
-洞早就有了 没事 -我会修
- The hole was there. So you're OK. - I can fix this.
-我有 -没事吧
- I have, - You're OK, right?
我车上有锤子和钉子
I have a hammer and some nails in my truck.
-没事 不要紧 -就两分钟的事儿
- You're fine, you're fine. - It would take me two minutes to...
-亚历克斯 -你不想留个大洞吧
- Alex, it's... - You don't want to leave a giant hole...
-好吧 拉我一把 -那么
- OK. Here. - So...
-那么 -没事
- So... - All right.
-没事 我保证 -那我走了
- I'm fine. I promise. - I'm gonna go.
再见 乔什
Bye, Josh.
-再见 -我很开心
- Bye. - I had fun.
就这样啊
That's it?
-懂点礼貌好吗 -没事 他挺好的
- How about some manners? - He's fine. He's fine.
他累了
He's tired.
再次感谢 我很开心
Thank you, again. I had fun.
看你说的 以后随时都可以去
Hey, anytime.
我想他们和你在一起比跟我在一起更开心
I think they had more fun with you than me.
开车小心
Drive safe.
再见
Bye.
在上面当心
Careful up there.
你要是摔下来
You know, if you fall,
别赖别人 要怪就怪你自己
it's not gonna be anybody's fault but your own.
够了 亲爱的 你已经吃的够多了
That's enough, honey. You've got enough of those already.
-进屋吧 -打扰了 夫人
- Come on in. - Excuse me, ma'am. Ma'am.
又是我
It's me again.
介意我进去坐坐吗
Mind if I come in for a moment?
事实上 你来的很不巧
Actually, this is a very bad time.
我丈夫要小憩 丹 进屋睡觉
It's time for my husband's nap. Dan, come on in for your nap.
我理解 抱歉打扰你们了
I understand, I'm so sorry to bother you.
我就是想问你几个问题
I just needed to ask you a few more questions.
有关她的问题上次我都说了
I answered all of your questions about her last time.
搞不明白你还想让我说什么
I really don't know what you want me to say.
就一会儿的事儿
It's just a moment of your time.
你想带点樱桃回家吗
You wanna bring some cherries home?
不 亲爱的 他不要
No, dear, he doesn't. No.
不 先生 谢谢
No, sir. Thank you.
祝您愉快
Have a good day.
这有一条
Here's one.
凯蒂 过来试试
Hey, Katie! Come here and you try.
不了 我不会...
No, I don't really know what I'm doing, so...
-来吧 你行的 -试试呗 不难
- Come on, you can do it. - Come on, it's easy.
-这是习俗 -好吧 我要怎么做
- It's tradition. - OK. All right. What do I do?
看见鱼就叉
You just see a fish and you stab it.
-叉鱼 好吧 容易 -是啊
- I, I stab a fish. OK, easy. - Yeah.
-我帮你看着 -我该怎么...
- I'm your eyes. - How do I...?
这儿有一条
Here's one right here.
-别让他跑了 -看见了吗 叉下去
- Get him! - You see it? OK, you just stab it, OK?
好的 我看见了
OK, OK, I got it, I got it.
我成功了
Whoo! Oh, shit, I got it!
这是什么
What's this?
礼物
This is a gift.
-以表我对你的谢意 -什么
- This is to say thank you. - Wha...?
-这真的是你抓的吗 -我叉上来的
- Did you actually catch this? - I speared it.
你叉的鱼
You gigged it.
-我叉的鱼 是我叉的 -你叉的鱼
- I gigged it? I gigged it. - You gigged it.
乔什 看这个
Josh, look at this.
-她叉中的 -厉害
- She gigged it. - Cool.
-好恶心 -这个...
- That is disgusting. - That is...
可是 我不能收
But you know what? I can't accept it.
你不用对我这么好
You're gonna have to stop doing nice things for me.
那好吧
Ah... Well,
你只管说谢谢就行了
you could just say thank you.
好吧 谢谢你的比目鱼
OK, well, thank you, for thank you flounder.
-我要把它放冰箱里 -是啊
- I'm gonna put it in the fridge. - Yeah.
就这样吧
All right.
乔什走了吗
Did Josh leave already?
嗯 我带你踢球 甜心 去拿背包
Yeah, I'll take you to soccer, sweetheart. Go get your backpack.
-好的 -你好 莱克西
- OK. - Hey, Lexie.
你好
Hi.
我的零食呢
What about my snack?
-我给你拿点橙子吧 -好的
- I'll get you some oranges, all right? - OK.
你得告诉我这鱼味道如何
All right, well, you'll have to let me know how the fish is.
我相信肯定很美味
Oh, I'm sure it'll be great.
我们可能今晚就烤了吃
We'll probably grill that up tonight.
是吗 那好
Yeah? Well, good.
我不知道怎么烤比目鱼 这个你在行
I don't know how to grill flounder, but I'm sure you do.
-挺简单的 -是吗
- Oh, it's pretty simple. - Yeah?
我喜欢坐着我的独木舟去钓鱼
I like to go fishing in my canoe.
你划过独木舟吗
You ever go canoeing?
-独木舟 划过吗 -独木舟
- Canoeing, you ever been? - Canoeing?
-没有 -我喜欢划独木舟
- Uh... no. - I like canoeing.
你去哪儿
Where do you go?
荷溪
Dutchman's Creek.
荷溪 那儿有好多短吻鳄
Dutchman's Creek, lot of alligators there.
我更喜欢瓦尔登溪
I like Walden Creek better.
我刚搞了一条新船
Just got a new canoe.
怎么说呢
Anyway, there's, uh,
算不上是世界上最令人激动的事吧
it's not the most exciting thing in the world,
但是那边景色不错
but it's beautiful out there.
-你知道吗 -嗯
- You know? - Yeah.
我想我东西都买♥♥全了
Hey, I think I got everything I need here.
快走 拿着东西走人 行不
Spit it out. Get it over with, will you?
想和我一起划独木舟吗
You wanna go canoeing with me?
上面没价签 多少钱
No price tag on it. How much is it?
想 我会去的
Yes. Yes, I would.
-你会去吗 -会的
- You would? - Yes.
-明天去吗 -行啊
- Tomorrow? - That'd be great.
好的
Ok.
我们差不多六七点就回来了
We should be back around six or seven.
冰箱里有吃的
There's plenty of food in the fridge.
你知道的 孩子们可不含糊
As you know, the kids won't be shy
他们跟你说他们不爱吃什么的
about telling you what they don't like.
-好的 今天有雨你知道吗 -什么
- Well, it's gonna rain, you know? - What?
今天没雨 我查过天气预报了
It's not gonna rain. I checked the weather report.
只有百分之五的几率下雨
It said a five percent chance of rain.
拉倒吧 天气预报准才怪
Yeah, well, the weather report's wrong.
他们有专门的测量设备
They have instruments for this.
多普勒 超级多普勒 各种玩意儿
Doppler, Super Doppler, all kinds of other crap.
而你就凭一条老寒腿
You have an arthritic knee.
我膝盖发紧 会下雨的
It tightens up, it's gonna rain.
用不着什么多普勒或超级多普勒
Don't need a Doppler or Super Doppler
-不会下的 -来证明
- It's not gonna rain. - to figure that out.
-真美 -是啊
- It's so beautiful. - Yeah.
这也许是世界上我最喜欢的地方了
This is probably my favorite place in the whole world.
你之前常和你妻子来吗
Did you used to, um, come here with your wife?
对
Yeah.
时间久了 有没有好过点
Does it get better? With time?
有吧
Yeah, yeah.
起初 我试着避开任何我们同去的地方
Yeah, at first, I tried to avoid any place that we went together.
我试着忘记 把一切抛在脑后
I tried to forget, I tried to put it all behind me.
试着向前看
I tried to, you know, just look forward.
可就是没用
But it just didn't work.
我意识到
And I realized that if,
如果我不想着她 还有谁会想着她
if I'm not thinking about her, who is?
她不该受那种罪
You know? And she didn't deserve that.
电影精选列表