开门 快开门
Open the door! Open the door!
我的老天 出什么事了
My gosh, what is the matter?
-我不知道 -你没事吧 艾琳
- I don't know what happened. - Are you OK? Erin...
好了
All right.
给你 小姐 谢谢
There you go, miss. Thank you.
抱歉 女士 很抱歉 你没事吧
Sorry. Ma'am, I'm so sorry. Are you all right?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
等等 还没开始检票上车
Wait, they're not boarding in there yet.
快点
Come on!
借过 抱歉 你见过这个女人吗
Excuse me, I'm sorry. Have you seen this woman?
-没见过 -你确定
- I don't think so. - Are you sure?
-是的 我确定 -没有吗
- Yeah, pretty sure. - No?
-迪诺 -是 长官
- Dino. - Yes, sir.
请问见过这个女人吗
Guys, have you seen this woman?
-是不是金色短发那个人 -谢谢
- Isn't she blonde, with short hair maybe? - Thank you.
停车 波士顿警♥察♥
Stop the bus! Boston PD.
抱歉
Excuse me.
停车 开门
Stop the bus! Open up!
各位 我们将在南港停留15分钟
Folks, we'll be stopping for 15 minutes here in Southport.
有现煮咖啡吗
Do you have any fresh coffee?
太浓了 尝着像温热的泥巴
It's so thick, it tastes like lukewarm mud.
-夫人 -你给我倒了重做
- ma'am. - You're gonna have to throw it out.
-这是新鲜的埃塞俄比亚混合咖啡 -不是
- It's a fresh Ethiopian blend. - It's not...
我这辈子没喝过这么难喝的埃塞俄比亚咖啡
I've never tasted Ethiopian that tasted like that in my life.
-确实是埃塞俄比亚咖啡 -埃塞俄比亚
- It's Ethiopian. Yeah. - It's Ethiopian?
也给你来杯泥咖啡吗
Just the mud for you then?
一共9毛7分
That'll be 97 cents.
收你1元
Out of one.
-谢谢 -感谢惠顾
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我希望他们能带我们去那个地方
And I wish they would, you know, take us to places that...
-给你 凯文 -谢谢
- Here you go, Kevin. - Thank you.
你看比赛了吗 爱国者完胜
You catch the game? Patriots killing 'em.
我们调了车站的监控录像
We got security footage from the bus station.
-需要我查看吗 -不用 我亲自看
- Want me to take a look at them? - No, I got it.
好了 玩的开心 兄弟
All right. Have a good one, buddy.
回头见
See ya.
你们几个人 三个 好
OK, how many in your party, three? OK.
-打扰一下 -什么事
- Excuse me. - Yes?
老板现在有时间吗
Is your owner available?
我就是老板 您有什么事
I'm the owner. How can I help you?
您这里缺人手吗
Do you guys have any job openings?
店里最近是挺忙
We've been awfully busy lately.
我可能需要招人
I might can work you in.
我不太清楚 你在餐馆干过吗
I'm not sure. Do you have any experience?
抱歉 弗兰基
So sorry. Frankie!
是 我在餐馆干过活
Yes, I have experience.
我真是大意
I'll be damned.
别总在桌边转悠
Don't hover at the tables.
要记得给客人斟满饮料 你好 玛丽·安
Make sure their glasses are always filled. Hi, Mary Ann.
还要问他们是否要加餐 但别问太勤
And ask 'em if they need something, but don't ask more than once.
听到铃响就马上传菜
When you hear this ding...
送菜不及时 被我发现可要受罚
...try to beat me up here more times than I beat you.
房♥间你住正合适
Perfect size for you.
木地板和护墙板简装
It's got hardwood floors, some wainscoting.
离市中心很近
It's a great location to town.
虽然房♥子有待修整 但升值空间很大
A little bit of a fixer-upper, but it's got a lot of potential.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我要了
I'll take it.
乔什
Josh!
站到船里去 别让我说第二遍
Two feet on the dock, I'm not gonna tell you again.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-你♥爸♥妈在吗 -不在 但我可以接待你
- Are your mom and dad around? - No, but I can help you.
你想买♥♥什么
You looking for anything?
既然你问了 这儿有油漆吗
Now that you ask... do you have any paint?
我们这里有本书
We have this book that's...
你能在上面找到各种颜色
...with all different kinds of colors that you can get.
-真的吗 真是太好了 -你要漆什么
- Really? That would be great. - What are you painting?
我要给厨房♥地板刷漆
I'm painting my kitchen floor.
-地板 -你笑什么
- The floor? - Why is that funny?
通常人们不给地板刷漆
'Cause you usually don't paint floors.
大家习惯在上面铺地毯
You usually put a rug on them.
我想给房♥间增色 所以
I'm thinking that I want to brighten the place up, so...
-什么颜色让人快乐 -黄色不错
- What's a happy color? What could I do? - There's yellow.
-黄色 -是啊 太阳的颜色
- Yellow? - Yeah. The color of the sun.
确实让人快乐 我动心了 好吧
OK, that is happy. I think you just sold me on that. All right.
我去给你拿样本 我叫莱克西
I can go get some samples of it. I'm Lexie.
-你好 我是凯蒂 -你好 凯蒂
- OK, I'm Katie. - Hi, Katie.
谢谢
Thank you.
数到三慢慢放 一 二 三
Lower on three. One, two, three.
我去搬剩下的
I'll just... I'll grab the rest.
-怎么 你还在? -是啊
- What, you're still here? - Mm-hm.
我帮你结账
Let me... let me check you out.
通常人们只是路过进来看看
It's just that usually people are just passing through, you know?
就好像路过加油站
It's kind of a pit stop.
十分就差不多了 好了
Ten minutes is usually enough. All right.
-我喜欢这里 -是吗
- I like it. - Yeah?
找到啦
Found it!
-谢谢 -那不是
- Thank you. - No, no, that's not for...
你要刷漆吗
You're painting something?
是的 她要给厨房♥地板上漆
Yeah, she needs to paint her floors in her kitchen.
好吧
OK.
-是的 我能带回家吗 -带回去吧
- Yeah, I can take them home? - Yeah, yeah, take it home.
选好颜色 我们会帮你订货
Pick out your color and we'll... we'll order it up for you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - All right.
-谢谢你 莱克西 -不客气 给你
- Thanks, Lexie. - All right, there you go.
-印度香米 米中之王 -美味
- Rice. Basmati, the king of rices. - Yum.
真识货
Good catch.
-灯泡 照亮 -金枪鱼
- Light bulb, ding! - Tuna.
-金枪鱼 -香皂
- Tuna. - Soap.
-香皂 -一共18元整
- Soap. - And that'll be 18 even.
好的 谢谢
OK, thank you.
-好的 收你20 -给你袋子
- All right, out of 20. - Bag.
找你2元
Two dollars is your change.
这有几本书 可以免费看
We have some books down here. They're free.
来度假的人留在这里的
People just leave them on vacation, so...
是啊 你可以带本书走
Yeah. You can take a book.
好吧 谢谢你 莱克西
All right. Thank you, Lexie.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. - Bye!
选本书吧
Grab a book.
-这些书都很好看 -你怎么知道的
- Yeah, they're really good books. - How do you know?
你一本都没读过
You didn't read any of them.
再见
Bye.
-我去找乔什吗 -对 把乔什找来
- You want me to go get Josh? - Yeah, go grab Josh, will you?
-乔什 -米中之王
- Josh! - "The king of rices"?
-玛迪 -瑞特
- Maddie. - Rhett.
-最近如何 -拜斯
- How are we doing? - Bass.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
-没事 我很好 -你要找人吗
- Yeah, I'm fine. - You're looking for somebody?
没错 我在找人
Yeah, I sure am.
有辆本♥田♥思域停在残疾人专用车位上
Got a white Honda Civic parked in a handicapped space outside.
你认识车主吗
You wouldn't happen to know the owner, would you?
不认识 爱莫能助
I sure don't. Can't help you there.
我们的午饭好了吗
You got our lunch?
凯蒂 警长的端来了吗
Katie! You got the chief's order?
-抱歉久等了 -没关系
- Sorry it took so long. - No problem at all.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
抱歉 我不是故意偷看
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be snooping.
我知道这个借口很蹩脚 我只是好奇
I wish I had a good excuse, but it's just idle curiosity.
这么多年来 你是我的第一个邻居
You're the first neighbor I've had out here in ages.
电影精选列表