-爸爸 -莱克西
- Dad! - Lexie!
撑住 撑住
Hold on! Hold on!
撑住 莱克西
Hold on, Lexie!
宝贝 我在这 我在这
Baby, I'm here. I'm here.
后退 后退 宝贝
Back up for me, back up for me, honey.
我给了你一切
I gave you everything!
好的 撑住
All right. Hold on.
好 坐在这
All right, you sit right here,
坐在这
sit right here.
凯蒂
Katie!
不
No!
莱克西
Lexie!
来 跳下来
Come on. I need you to jump.
跳下来 你可以的
I need you to jump. You can do it! Come on.
来 宝贝 快跳 宝贝
Come on, honey. Come on. Come on, baby.
一 二 三 快
One, two... three, come on!
不要
Please...
我看见你了
I saw you.
对不起 宝贝
I'm so sorry, baby.
不 不 不
No. No! No!
莱克西
Lexie...
莱克西
Lexie.
-你没事吧 -你没事吧
- Are you OK? - Are you OK?
-对不起 -你没事吧
- I'm so sorry. - Are you OK?
怎么样 有没有事
Are you OK? Are you OK? Are you OK?
她没事 她没事
She's OK, she's OK.
你没事
You're OK.
伙计
Hey, bud. Hey, hey, hey, hey...
-都没了 -我知道都没了
- It's gone. - I know it's gone.
我知道没了 但是我们
I know it's gone, but we're gonna
会把它恢复原样的 好吗
rebuild it just like it was before, all right?
我想她
I miss her.
我想妈妈
I miss mom.
我也想她 伙计
I miss her, too, buddy.
我会一直想她
I'm always gonna miss her.
没事的 没事
It's all right. It's OK.
那你真的要走了吗
So you're really leaving then, huh?
是啊 我们都知道 我该走了
Yeah. I think that we both know it's... it's time for me to go.
那常联络我吧
Well, when you get a chance, call me.
等你稳定下来 给我报个平安
When you're settled, so I know you're OK.
天哪 你瞧这阳光
God... will you look at that sunlight.
艳阳高照
It's incandescent today.
天哪 拍下来一定很好看
Oh, God, it'd make a great photo.
-答应我 凯蒂 -什么
- Promise me something, Katie. - Yeah.
多拍些照片
That you'll take a lot of pictures.
不记录下来今后会后悔的
You'll only regret the ones that you didn't take.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是个很好的朋友
For being such a good friend.
这是你应得的 凯蒂
You deserve this, Katie.
你属于这里
You belong here.
这有一封信 是写给你的
So, there's a letter here. It's for you.
是吗 是什么
Oh, yeah? What is it?
我去孩子们那边
I'll be over with the kids.
怎么样
How's it going?
给我丈夫爱的女人
To the woman my husband loves.
要是你在读封信 那我敢肯定
If you're reading this then it must be true.
他爱你 毫无疑问
He loves you. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, or else...
否则他不会把这封信给你
...he wouldn't have given this to you.
我只能希望
I can only hope that you feel
你能像他爱你那样爱他
the same way about him as he does about you.
但我写这封信
But I wanted to write you a letter
是想让你知道一件非常重要的事
because I wanted you to know one very, very important thing.
我很高兴他找到了你
I'm so glad he's found you.
我希望自己可以
I only wish I could be there...
以某种方式认识你
...somehow... to meet you.
某种程度上来说 我认识你
Maybe in some ways, I am.
除了我丈夫
Outside of my husband
和我的两个心肝宝贝之外
and my two beautiful children...
你是我世上最重要的人
...you are the most important person in the world to me.
因为我不在了 而他们成了你的家人
Because I'm gone and they're yours now.
印度香米 米中之王
Hey, basmati rice. The king of rices.
没事的 没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
你得照顾他们
You need to... take care of them.
逗他们开心
Make them laugh.
在他们哭的时候拥抱他们
Hold them when they cry.
为他们挺身而出
Stand up for them and...
教他们分辨是非
...teach them wrong from right.
想到你 就给了我希望
The thought of you... it gives me hope.
希望亚历克斯再次找回
Hope that Alex remembers what it feels like
青春和爱情的感觉
to be young and in love.
希望再次有人陪乔什一起钓鱼
Hope that Josh finds somebody to fish with again.
希望有人在莱克西婚礼上
Hope that Lexie has somebody there
为她忙前忙后
to help her on her wedding day.
我希望有一天我的家能再度完整
I hope that one day my family is whole again.
最重要的是 希望
But most of all, hope that...
我能以某种方式陪伴着你们
...somehow, I'm there with all of you.
照顾你们大家
Watching over all of you.
电影精选列表