她是个令人着迷的女人 我爱她
She was an amazing woman and I loved her
我也想让孩子们知道这一点
and I want my kids to know that.
我想让他们了解她
I want them to know her.
于是 我不知道 我只是
So, I don't know, I just,
我们一直无法自拔
we're just keeping our heads down.
既当爹又当妈也是件乐事
Getting to play mom and dad which is interesting.
就尽力做好吧 真的
Just trying to keep it all together, really.
但今天和你在一起 大概是我第一次
But today with you, this is probably the first time
振作起来
that I've looked up.
今天天不错
It's a perfect day.
你没觉出来吗
Did you feel that?
没有
No.
好吧
All right.
只是阵雨罢了 很快会停的
It's just a little light shower. It'll pass in a bit.
-是啊 真够小的...-我们去那边
- Yeah, just a little... - Let's go over here.
离得还很远 我们没事的
It's off in the distance. We'll be all right.
-你听见了吗 -我们在树底下没事的
- Did you hear that? - We're all right under here.
好吧
OK!
要不这样吧
You know what?
我有个好主意 你饿了吗
I have a better idea. You hungry?
-饿了 -好吧
- Yeah. OK. - OK. All right.
走这边
Come on.
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
快来
Come on.
你好 近来如何
Hello. How's it going?
-坐这吗 -我们能坐这吗
- Want to just sit here? - Can we seat ourselves?
我有个朋友刚从夏洛特回来
I have a friend who's coming back from Charlotte.
夏洛特 美国北卡罗莱纳州南部城市
他本来能顺路带咱们走的
He should be able to pick us up on his way back through,
可是他不接电♥话♥ 所以...
but he isn't picking up his phone, so...
不着急
Well, no rush.
我是说 我在这儿也挺开心的
I mean, I'm happy here.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
这是一个大课题 整本书围绕它来讲的
It's a big study. That's what this whole book is about.
我一直很好奇大猩猩
What I always wondered was gorillas,
也许它们是地球上最强壮的动物
maybe the strongest animals on the planet.
-灵长类动物 -是啊
- Primates, anyway. - Yeah. Mm-hm.
-不吃肉 -只吃水果和蔬菜
- Don't eat meat. - Fruits and vegetables.
它们主食甘蓝
They eat mostly kale.
没错 甘蓝对身体很好
Yes, kale is fantastic for your body.
是说甘蓝含蛋白质还是...
Is there protein in kale or is that just...?
-我确信有蛋白质 -力量从何而来
- I'm sure there is. - Where does the strength come from?
与生俱来 基因决定
They have to, it has to be genetic.
是基因没错 但...
It's genetic, but...
那你会吃什么 水果 蔬菜 坚果
Except what are you gonna eat? Fruit, vegetables, nuts.
我想瑞特快来了
I'm guessing Rhett will be here soon.
我应该...
I should probably settle the...
没人了
It sure cleared out.
-我看看还有谁在 -多谢
- Let me see if I can find someone. - Thank you, by the way.
不客气
You're welcome.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
也许你欣赏崇拜我
Maybe you thought I hung the moon
也许你觉得我们是一对儿
Maybe you thought we were Johnny and June
这歌♥真好听
This song is nice.
我们从不说谎也不搬弄是非
We never lie and we don't tell tales
我们默不作声
We bite our tongues and our fingernails
我们相亲相爱却又相敬如宾
We fall in love and we don't fall out
也许我们言之过早
Maybe we speek too soon
我和你
Here's you and me
彼此之间
And in between
我们画了一条
We draw a line
看不见的线
But we can't see where it's been
我们百思不得其解
We scratch our heads
来这边
Let's go this way.
也许爱之深伤之痛
Maybe we hurt who we love the most
这是什么
What's this?
也许我们能承受的来
Maybe it's all we can stand
-谢谢 -不客气
- Well, thank you. - Oh, you're welcome.
-我的帽子怎么样 -非常好看
- How's my hat? - Very pretty.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和我
Here's you and me
彼此之间
And in between
我们画了一条
We draw a line
看不见的线
But we can't see where it's been
我们百思不得其解
We scratch our heads
却事与愿违
And race against the heart's content
离那个姑娘远点儿
Step away from the girl!
好吧 好吧 是瑞特
All right, all right. It's just Rhett.
过来
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
是我的朋友
It's just my friend.
我们正处烦人的雨季
We're in for a nasty rainy season.
如果一直这样下去
I don't know what we're gonna do on the Fourth
我都不知道独♥立♥日[美国节日]要干嘛了
if it keeps going like this.
什么意思 烟花淋湿了吗
What does that mean, the fireworks are a wash?
没有 哥们 演出按计划进行
Not a chance, buddy-boy. The show goes on.
我们要可劲儿的放烟花
We've been running the fireworks show here
让大家都记住
for as long as we can remember.
东海岸豪华盛世
Biggest extravaganza on the Eastern Seaboard.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
-有点夸张 -我不觉得
- That's a slight exaggeration. - Oh, I don't think so.
没准弄个北卡罗来纳州倒数第几
Maybe the lower third of North Carolina.
北卡罗来纳州 位于美国东南部
-放屁 -天啊
- Oh, bullshit. - God.
瞎说 还有谁做的比我们好 你说
Bullshit. Who does it better than we do? Come on.
这就是答案 谢谢
That's the answer. Thank you.
没人比得过我们 长官
Nobody does it better than we do, officer.
-没有 我们最棒了 -就是
- Nobody. We do it best. - Yep.
到站了 各位下车吧
End of the line, everybody out.
这还挺偏僻
Pretty isolated out here.
我有邻居 在这附近
I got neighbors. They're not too far.
你们继续
Pleasure as always, ma'am.
-好的 -好吧
- All right. - OK.
谢谢 晚安
Good night. Thank you.
过来
Come here.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-谢谢 -你成功了 老兄
- Thank you. - You got it, buddy.
-好的 明天见吧 -当然
All right. I'll see you tomorrow. - You bet.
-然后谈谈烟花的事 -好的
- We'll talk fireworks. - Yes, we will.
关节炎预报天气准吧
I guess your arthritis is smarter than the both of us.
爸爸 你去哪了
Dad? Where have you been?
当然是出去玩了
Out having fun.
怎么他们还没睡
Why are they still up?
也许是吃太多糖果了
Probably too much candy.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, guys.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
很抱歉那么晚才回来 亲爱的
I'm sorry I'm late, honey.
我被暴风雨困住了
I just... I got caught in a rainstorm
我也不想这么晚的
and I wasn't expecting to be out this late, OK?
你都没有帮我掖被角
But you weren't here to tuck me in.
我知道
I know.
我不是回来了吗 现在帮你掖被角吧
But I'm here now. I can tuck you in now.
我只是很想你
Yeah. I just missed you a lot.
真的吗 我也很想你
You did? I missed you, too.
我更想你
I missed you more.
不可能
No way. Not possible.
就是有可能
It is possible.
晚安
Good night.
爸爸 你在上面干嘛
Dad! What are you doing up there?
那是妈妈的地方
It's Mom's place!
电影精选列表