Kevin, give me that.
很简单 这是肯定的
It's simple, that's for sure.
但你知道简单是好的
But you know simple can be good.
它给了我们喘息的空间
It gives us some fucking breathing room to dig in there.
我们会成功的 斯图
We are gonna make this work, Stu.
我们会成功的
We're gonna make this work.
所以她把鞋子落在前门了 但是她的内脏却一块一块地流出体内
So she left her shoes at the front door, but her guts trail.
怎么世上人这么多
Of all the fucking people
偏偏接下了活儿的人是你
who could have answered that ad, it had to be you!
她把鞋忘在前门了
She left her shoes at the front door
但她的头 她的头悬在绝望中
but her head, her head hung in desperate despair.
去你的
Fuck you, man!
她把鞋忘在前门了 但是她的脚
She left her shoes at the front door, but her feet,
她的脚也留在了前门
her fucking feet at the front door.
斯图
Stu.
你知道这意味着什么吧
You know what this means, right?
我们必须砍掉她的脚
We have to cut off her feet.
我们必须砍掉她的脚
We have to cut her feet off.
我们要砍掉她的脚了
We're gonna cut off her feet.
不
No.
我以为我们都玩得很开心呢
I thought we we're all having such a good time.
不过 我确实有好消息
I do have some great news, though.
斯图和我一直在讨论
Stu and I have been talking
我们终于达成了一个共同的决定
and we've finally come to a mutual decision
事关你对乐队的贡献
about your involvement with the band.
有时候会有利益冲突
You see, sometimes there are conflicts of interests.
创造性的差异 相互矛盾的东西
Creative differences, forces at odds with one another.
例如 我当然知道
For example, naturally I know
你想留着你的脚
that you would like to keep your feet.
但问题是
But the thing is,
我们需要你的脚
we need your feet.
你对艺术的贡献不会被忽视
Your contribution to the arts will not go unnoticed.
不 等等 等等 凯文 凯文
No, wait, wait, wait, Kevin, Kevin.
凯文 让我来吧
Kevin, let me do it.
什么
What?
我想来
I wanna do it.
说不好哦 伙计
I don't know, man.
我感觉你在耍我
Seems like you're fucking with me.
不 不 不 我不是
No, no, no, I'm not.
你甚至都没办法
Look, you're not even gonna be able to get through
用你那瘦胳膊割掉她的脚踝骨
her ankle bone with your skinny fucking arms,
听着 让我做 我想做
look, let me do it, I wanna do it,
我需要这个 好吧 我需要这个
I need this, okay, I need this.
把刀给我
Give me the knife, man.
好吧 那我想你得蹲下来
Well, then I guess you're gonna have to get down here
把你的膝盖压在她背上
and put your fucking knee in her back.
上楼去
All right, go upstairs, man.
什么
What?
他妈的上楼去 凯文
Fucking go upstairs, Kevin.
我要你上楼去 找个熨斗 好吗
I need you to go upstairs, find an iron, okay?
把它加热 把它弄热
And heat it up, get it real hot
因为我们要烧灼伤口
'cause we're gonna have cauterize the wound
否则在我们开始割另一只脚之前
or she's gonna fucking bleed out
她就会流血过多而死的
before we even start on the other foot.
再帮我找一卷锡箔纸
And also get me, find a roll of tinfoil
还有漱口水和牙线
and some mouthwash, and some dental floss, too,
如果你能找到的话
if you can find it.
你需要这些干嘛 斯图
What do you need all that for, Stu?
因为 凯文 我们今晚要好好疯一把
Because, Kevin, we're getting fucking weird tonight, man.
对
Yes.
是的 这才叫促进创造性合作
Yes, that is how you advance a creative partnership.
团队合作
Fucking teamwork.
嘘 嘘 嘘 没事 没事 没事
Sh, sh, sh, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay
没事的 没事的 听我说 听我说
it's okay, it's all right, listen to me, listen.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
今晚不该这样的
This is not how the night was supposed to go down.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
嘿 听着 我只是想让你知道
Hey, listen, I just wanted you to know
你之前读到的那些歌♥词
those words that you read earlier,
那不是我 好吧 这不是我
that's not who I am, okay, this is not who I am.
他们只是些歌♥词罢了 愚蠢的歌♥词
They're just words, stupid words, silly words,
它们不能代表任何东西
they don't mean anything.
今晚我和你在一起很开心
You know, I had a really good time with you tonight.
我真的很开心
I really did.
我不知道 你让我感觉很好
I don't know, you made me feel good.
真的很好 大多数时候我的脑子里都是一团乱
Really good, most of the time my mind is going like this
一直以来 我都不能停下 但是你
all the fucking time, I can't even shut it up, but you,
你让它安静下来了
you made it quiet.
你让我停下来 真的很好
You slowed me down and it was really nice
我只想告诉你
and I just wanted to tell you that.
在你认为我是坏人之前
Before you write me off as a bad person.
因为我不是坏人
'Cause I'm not a bad person.
很抱歉我之前在车上对你撒谎
And I'm sorry that I lied to you in the car earlier,
但他妈的凯文 你知道吗
but fucking, Kevin, you know?
他只是 他总是 他陷害我
He just, he's always, and he set me up,
他陷害我 你也看到了
he fucking set me up, you saw this.
我们接下来要做的是
I think what we have to do is,
我去叫凯文 然后我们坐下来
I'll go get Kevin and then we'll all sit down
我们赶紧把这件事解决了 好吗
and we'll hash this shit out, okay?
我们会把事情解决好的
And we'll make it right.
等我们讨论完了之后 一切就结束了
Okay, and then when that's over, we'll be done,
我们会自♥由♥的 我们可以重新开始
we'll be free, we can start fresh.
也许我们可以 对不起
And then maybe we can, sorry,
也许我们可以来场真正的约会
and maybe we can have a real date.
喝喝咖啡 你可以告诉我
You know, a cup of coffee, you can tell me,
你喜欢的任何活动
I don't know, whatever it is you're into.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
什么
What?
什么
What?
对你来说不够好吗
Is that not good enough for you?
因为我他妈没什么别的主意了
'Cause I'm running out of fucking ideas here!
不
No.
不
No.
你觉得呢
Do you think?
事实上
Actually.
不 事实上会的
No, that actually would.
嘿 凯文 关于这个
Hey Kevin, so about that...
嘿 凯文 我能
Hey, Kev, can I...
是的 我可以 你听我说
Yeah, I could, you know what?
哦 嘿 嘿 如果我这么做
Oh, hey, hey, if I were to do that,
你能打心底原谅我吗
do you think you could find it in your heart to forgive me?
嘘
Shh.
看看这个 虽然我找不到你要的所有东西
So check this out, I couldn't get everything you wanted,
但我想我找到了一些很酷的玩具
but I think I found some pretty cool toys definitely.
不
No!
斯图
Stu!
你♥他♥妈♥敢这么对我
Fucking do this to me.
你♥他♥妈♥别这样对我
Don't you fucking do this to me.
斯图
Stu!
斯图
Stu.
帮我啊
Help.
帮帮我
Help me!
不
No.
斯图
Stu.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
没事了
It's okay.
现在没事了
It's gonna be okay now.
没事的 没事的 等等 让我来拿掉这个
Oh, it's okay, it's okay, hold on, let me get this.
哦 不 不 不 先别走 好吗
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, not yet, okay?
请坐