for about 10 or 15 years but that's okay.
好吧 我有时间
Well, I got time, okay.
其次是站姿
Second is the stance.
你必须像这样充满力量地站着
You gotta get a power stance like so.
-好吧 -好吗
- Okay. - All right?
-好吧 -准备好了吗
- All right. - You ready?
嗯
Yes.
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
不 等等 那不算数 你害我搞砸了
No, hold on, that doesn't count, you totally fucked me up.
对不起 真的很搞笑
I'm sorry, it's really funny.
-听着 好吧 -好吧 好吧 好吧 认真的
- Listen, all right. - Okay, okay, okay, serious.
-这次来真的 -认真的 不要笑
- Do this for real. - Serious, no laughing.
-这次是真的 -好吧 上
- For real this time. - Okay, go.
-来吧 -准备好了
- Here we go. - Ready.
我好像听到你破音了
I think I heard a crack in that one.
混响和失真是技巧来的
All right, you know there's like reverb and distortion,
这是一个重要部分
it's a huge part of the process.
这很复杂
It's very complicated.
你觉得你能做得更好是吧 我很想听听
You think you can do better, I'd like to hear it.
天哪 又抽
Jesus Christ, another one?
闭嘴 老爸 我要进入我的金属模式了
Shut it, Dad, I'm getting into my metal zone.
嗯
Duh.
首先吸口烟
Okay, so smoke.
-吸烟 -吸烟
- Smoke. - Smoke.
-是的 -然后站姿
- Yup. - Stance.
好的
Right.
天哪 你得认真点
Well, Christ, you gotta commit.
如果你不认真的话
If you're not gonna take it seriously
我不知道我们出来外面有什么意义
I don't know what the fuck we're doing out here.
对不起 烟熏得喉咙痒 好的
Sorry, it tickles my throat, okay.
好了
Oh, okay.
好了 那我该怎么做
Okay, okay, how do I do it then,
-除了站姿和抽烟 -你真的想知道吗
- other than stance and smoke? - You really wanna know?
-是的 是的 -好吧 听着
- Yes, yes. - All right, listen.
第一
First.
我知道这看起来很恶心 但你得把粘液清除掉
I know it seems gross, but you gotta clear out that mucus.
好吧 然后深呼吸
All right, and then big deep breath,
很好 用鼻子深呼吸
you're good, big deep breath through your nose.
然后你把所有的空气都挤出来
And then you're just gonna push all of that air out
从你喉咙深处
from the back of your throat
从你的嘴唇出来 好吗
right out through your lips, okay?
-好吧 -集中精神
- Okay. - Focus up.
让我们听听
Let's hear.
-好吧 -妈的
- Okay. - Shit.
那还不错
That wasn't half bad.
真的
Really?
是啊 还不错
Yeah, not too bad at all.
还不错
Not too bad.
你介意吗
May I?
香烟
Cigarette.
嗯
Yeah?
你想让我把你从窗户扔出去吗
Do you want me to throw you through a fucking window?
好吧 好吧 我知道了 但是再来一根
Okay, okay, I know, I know, but one hit
再跳一支舞 我们就扯平了
and one dance, and then we're even.
还有跳舞
And a dance?
我为你叫了两次 我觉得值得你跳一支舞了
I screamed for you twice, I think that's worth one dance.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 我们从这烟开始
All right, we'll start with the hit.
-好吧 -看看结果如何先
- Okay. - See where it goes.
哦
Aw.
悠着点
Okay, okay.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Sh, sh, sh, sh.
-什么 -嘘
- What? - Sh.
我开玩笑 对不起 对不起
I'm kidding, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
这一点都不搞笑 别这样
That's not fucking cool, don't do that.
-我控制不住自己 -拿着这个该死的东西
- I couldn't help myself. - Take this fucking thing.
好吧 好吧 换香烟
Okay, okay, here trade, cigarette?
我去给你拿杯啤酒怎么样
How about I'll go get you a beer
然后也许
and then maybe
也许我也能喝上一杯啤酒
I'll have a beer too, maybe.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
好的
Yeah, okay.
可以
Okay.
天啊
Oh God.
天哪
Jesus fuck.
操
Oh, fuck.
干杯
Cheers.
嗯
Yeah.
干杯
Cheers.
那大♥麻♥可真差 是不
That was shitty weed, huh?
你嗨了
You're high.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
哦 哈
Oh, huh.
哦
Ooh.
你还好吧
You okay?
我不... 你见过我的
I don't, have you seen my...
我的铅笔
My pencil...
我的铅笔和笔记本吗
My pencil and my fucking notebook?
我东西刚刚还在呢
I just had the fucking things.
操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck it.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
凯文
Kevin?
我需要你理解
I need you to understand.
事情发生得太快了
It just happened so fast.
他们每个人
Every single one of them.
你想什么不重要
It's not what you think.
你需要什么才重要
It's what you need.
凯文 你什么时候能到这里
Kevin, when are you gonna get here, man?
我要疯了 我不想再做这种事了
I'm freaking out, okay, I don't wanna do this shit anymore.
我他妈得离开这里
I gotta get the fuck outta here.
在氯中洗礼
Baptized in chlorine.
去除旧血
The removal of old blood.
漂流的家庭
A family afloat.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在游泳池里
You in the pool?
斯图
Stu.
我快淹死了
I'm drowning.
妈的 什么...
Oh, fuck, what the...
什么鬼
What the?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus!
操
Oh, fuck!
妈的
Oh, shit.
天哪 他疯了
Oh my God, he's fucking lost it.
他疯了
He's fucking lost it.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
克洛伊 不是我♥干♥的
Chloe, I didn't do this.
困住并烧死了一家四口
Trapped and burned four heads and severed family.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
完美的家庭
The perfect family.
完美的舞台 他们的血将满足这白热化的愤怒
Perfect stage, their blood shall satisfy this white hot rage
在知悉他们的身体构造后而感到愉悦
and take pleasure in knowing the shapes of their bodies.
他来了
He's coming.
把我拉起来
Get me up.
肉身在一场如雨一般的尘土袭击中艰难地行进
Flesh drudged across a rain of dust.
在压力下破裂 歼灭即天命
Cracking under pressure, annihilation is a must.
他们说闪电不会两次击中同一个地方
They say lightning never strikes the same place twice,
但今晚它击中了四次
but tonight it struck four.
雷鸣般的轰鸣声穿过田野
A thunderous roar across the fields urging,
乞求我杀更多人
begging that I kill more.
谁将是第一个离开的人