Who will be the first to go?
父亲很快就要化作另一个人
Father soon to disguised.
而妈妈在准备糖果和点心
Mother cooking sweets and treats,
是时候杀人了
time to kill another.
我得打电♥话♥叫人
I have to call someone.
不 克洛伊 克洛伊 不 等等
No, Chloe, Chloe, no, wait.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay.
但是听着 听着 听着
But listen, listen, listen,
你得思考一下 好吗
you gotta think for a second, okay?
我们不能给任何人打电♥话♥
We can't call anybody
因为这对我们都不好
because this doesn't look good for any of us.
斯图
Stu.
克洛伊
Chloe.
看来你们已经见过家里的头了
See you've already met the heads of the house.
你这个蠢货
You stupid fuck!
这不容易
It wasn't easy.
但现在很危险
But now it's dangerous.
你♥妈♥的♥混♥蛋♥
You mother fucker!
这很危险
This is dangerous.
他妈的
Fucking...
你不想让她成为你的第一次吗
You don't think this makes her your first?
操
Fuck.
夹克口袋
Jacket pocket.
他妈快逃
Getting the fuck out of here.
去他的
Oh, fuck that.
嘿 拜托
Hey, please.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
操
Oh, fuck.
克洛伊 求你了
Chloe, please.
上车吧
Just get in the car.
离我远点 该死的
Get the fuck away from me, holy shit.
不 不 听着 那不是我♥干♥的
No, no, look, listen, okay, that wasn't me.
我可以解释 但你必须相信我
And I can explain but you just gotta trust me.
相信你
Trust you?
你骗我 你骗我
You lied to me, you lied to me!
那不是他的房♥子 你杀了那些人
And that wasn't his house, you killed those people.
不 不 听着
No, no, look, look,
本来事情不应该那样发展的
it wasn't supposed to go down like that.
你还给这件事写了一首歌♥
And you wrote a song about it?
这是个天大的误会 好吧 但是...
This is just a big misunderstanding,all right, but...
操 操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
听着 克洛伊 那是他
Look, Chloe, that's him, all right?
如果他抓住我们 他会杀了我们两个的
And if he gets us, he's gonna fucking kill us both.
你上车啊
You just gotta get in the car.
救命啊
Help!
他会杀了我们的 克洛伊 快点
He's gonna kill us both, Chloe, come on!
你现在得上车
You gotta get in this car now!
快点
Come on!
快 快 快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm fucking sorry.
从温暖柔软的地方被驱逐
Banished from the warm soft place.
初次接触外科用钢
Introduced to surgical steel.
脆弱 易受影响
Frail, impressionable.
是他让我第一次得以见到我的主人 指挥官和劫持者
He showed me to my master, commander and captor
我那散发着光芒的母亲
a mother glowing for the first time
但我看到 他们知道真爱的
Yet my eyes, they knew true love
刀刃在桌子上磨得如此锋利
blades so perfectly sharpened upon the table
被美妙的光线塑造
Shaped by a wonderful light.
被制♥造♥得
Manufactured
设计得如此完整
Designed with integrity
我还这么小就能感到性奋 这很不对吗
Was it wrong to be aroused at such a young age?
那些让我厌烦的闪亮的器具
Those shining instruments that bore me
切割我 叫我的名字 剖腹 剖腹
cut me, and calling my name, Cesarean, Cesarean.
那段时间
A section in time.
他的乳胶手套给人留下了很深的印象
His latex grip made quite an impression
多年来一直激励着我
one that inspired me for years to come.
一个艺术家会意识到他最真实的形态给予着最多
An artist aware of their true form has the most to give.
一种独特的能量 一种存在
A unique energy, a presence.
充满活力和暴♥力♥
Vibrant and violent.
像水和石头一样古老
As old as water and stone
但是他们为他们创造之物命名
Yet they give names to their creations,
把它们伪装成物体
disguise them as objects,
在灰尘堆积的角落里摆放着
displayed in corners where dust dwells
继承人隐瞒了他们的意图
heir intentions are to conceal.
把人类的精神与生命共同体联♥系♥起来
Bind the human spirit to the common thread.
但是 我不接受虚伪的安慰
However, I take no solace in disguises
没有陈述 没有意义
No statements, no meanings.
如此尖锐的视角
A point of view oh so sharp
它甚至能够穿越时空
it's sure to cut through time and space.
睁开你的眼睛 敞开你的心
Open now, your eyes and heart,
我的经历会将人类毁灭
my experience destroys the human race.
我们是病态歼灭者
We're Morbid Annihilator.
你不会活着离开这里的
And you're not making it out of here alive
凯文 这他妈的是什么情况
This, Kevin, what the fuck is this, man?
这是真实的
This is something real.
这是我们的
And it's ours.
不 听我说
No, listen to me, okay?
我们得下去把她解开
We gotta go down there and we've gotta untie her
我们得把这事理清楚 我们三个一起
and we gotta talk this shit out, okay, the three of us.
马上
Right now.
哦 斯图
Oh, Stu.
我觉得我们已经没有机会再好好谈话了
I think we might be past the point of conversation.
看看你做了什么 凯文
Look at what you've done, Kevin.
你疯了
You've lost it.
你完全疯了
You're completely gone.
你陷入爱情了
And you're in love.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
What, what the fuck does that mean?
我一直在观察你们俩
I've been watching you two.
你♥他♥妈♥一直在观察我们
You've been what, you've been fucking watching us?
凯文 你杀了一家人
Kevin, you killed an entire fucking family, man.
跟你描述的一样
Just as you described.
不
No.
不 那只不过是纸上写下的一些字罢了
No, you talk about words, words on a fucking page, man.
你跟我说你认识这些人的
You told me that you knew these fucking people, man.
你说这地方会空着的
You said this place was gonna be empty.
听我说
Listen.
今晚我们要探索新的界限
We are exploring new boundaries tonight, dude,
我只是照我们的计划做了
and I just took what we had planned here
我稍微调整了一下
and I tweaked things a little bit.
凯文 我以为计划是邀请一个女孩过来
Kevin, I thought the plan was to invite a girl over and...
嗯
Yes?
然后呢
And then what?
你觉得我们然后会怎么做 斯图
What did you think we were gonna do, Stu?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是因为你这个样子
That right there.
你♥他♥妈♥连一个想法都产生不了 真让我头痛
Your fucking inability to solidify an idea blows my mind.
盲目的野心
Blind ambition.
我以为我们只是吓唬吓唬她
I thought we were gonna fuck with her head, man.
我以为我们只是要用音乐吓一下她
I thought we were gonna freak her out a little bit
然后可能甚至来一炮
with the music, maybe get laid.
我不知道 正常一点的事情
I don't know, something a little bit more fucking casual.
去他的正常
Fuck casual.
我觉得我不舒服
I feel like I'm gonna be sick.
来场头脑风暴怎么样
How about a brain storm.
我们提出一个简单的想法
We'll just take one of your ideas here
然后让它自♥由♥发展
and snowball it into something.
她把鞋落在门口了
She left her shoes at the door--
把那个给我
Give me that.
但她的精神紧随其后
But her spirit followed after.
凯文 给我