我在想,你有听到更多里普的消息吗?
I-I was wondering, have you heard more on Rip?
为什么?
Why?
怎...么了?他做了什么吗?
W-What's wrong? Did he do something?
不。不。不客气。
No. No. Not at all.
我知道这是个误会
I knew this was a mistake.
不!不。他很有礼貌,工作努力。
No! No. He's polite and he works hard.
我只是好奇你有没有收到
I was just curious if you heard back
军方关于他身份的回复?
from the military about an I.D. for him?
还没有。没。
Nothing yet. No.
也许我们该找人帮忙?
Maybe it's time we call in some help?
那需要什么?
What would that entail?
好吧,我们可以
Uh, well, we could
根据5150号♥法案判他入狱,
have him committed by the county under a 5150,
我是说,直到他们知道发生了什么。
I mean, just until they get a sense of what's going on.
提交了吗?
Committed?
莎拉,我知道你觉得我有点过火了,
Look, Sarah, I know you think I'm going overboard here,
但如果这家伙真的不稳定,
but if this guy is really unstable,
他就会置你,亨利和你♥爸♥爸于危险境地
he doesn't belong anywhere near you or Henry or your dad.
好吗?我们需要小心谨慎。
Okay? We need to be prudent.
我在那里保护不了你
I can't protect you out there.
他不会害人
He's harmless.
我希望如此。我希望如此。
Well, I-I-I hope so. I hope so.
但是,我不知道,你想让我怎么做?
But, I don't know, what would you like me to do?
你知道吗?不要紧。
You know what? Never mind.
我还是,我自己想办法吧
I'll just, uh, I'll figure it out
我会让你知道的
and I'll let you know.
但与此同时,
But, in the meantime,
如果军方回复你
would you mind letting me know
你介意让我知道吗?
if the military gets back to you?
是的,好的。
Yeah, okay.
谢谢你!再见。
Thank you. See ya.
再见。
See ya.
我给你留了点零食在柜台上
Hey, I left you a snack on the counter
然后我要你出来帮我
and then I want you to come out here
把东西装上去农贸市场,好吗?
and help me load up for the farmer's market, okay?
嘿。请过来一下好吗?
Hey. Would you come here, please?
亲爱的,发生了什么事?
Honey, what happened?
没什么大不了的。
It's not a big deal.
在我看来这是件大事。
Well, it looks like a big deal to me.
妈妈,只是...别管它!
Mom, just... let it alone!
亨利!
Henry!
允许我进入你的城♥堡♥吗,亨利先生?
Permission to approach your castle, Sir Henry?
它只是一块石头。
It's just a rock.
嗯…
Well...
当我像你这么大的时候
when I was your age,
岩石从来不只是岩石。
rocks were hardly ever just rocks.
更多的时候,它们是瞭望塔或壁垒。
More often, they were watchtowers or ramparts.
这里曾经有两块巨石
There used to be two big boulders
在这里。
right over there.
那是"杜肯堡"
That was "Fort Duquesne."
那是什么?
What's that?
它是法印战争的前哨。
It was an outpost in the French and Indian War.
哦。好古老的历史。
Oh. More ancient history.
在学校过得不好吗?
Things did not go well at school?
我讨厌威利·香普!
I hate Wiley Shump!
威利·香普是谁?
Who is Wiley Shump?
只是个孩子
Just this kid.
但他可真大个。我希望我能踢他的屁♥股♥!
He's really big. I wish I could kick his butt!
嗯。
Hmm.
看到那堵墙吗?
See that wall?
是吗?
Yeah?
我造的。
I built that.
有些岩石几乎和我一样大,
Some of those rocks were nearly as big as me,
但我学会了用杠杆来移♥动♥它们
but I learned to use leverage to move them.
我把那些石头搬到了墙上。
I moved those stones onto that wall.
所以呢?
So?
所以…
So...
石头、士兵、无赖、笨蛋……
rocks, soldiers, scoundrels, Shumps...
有很多方法可以利用他们的体型来对付他们。
There are ways to use their size against them.
你的意思是……
You mean...
你能教我怎么揍威利吗
you could teach me to beat up Wiley?
我见过很多战斗。
I have seen a lot of combat.
太可怕了。
It's awful.
打架是相当糟糕的事情
Fighting is a terrible thing
如果还有其他办法就应该避免打架。
and it should be avoided if there is any other way.
除非你己别无选择,
But if you find yourself with no options,
是的,
yes,
我可以教你自保的方法。
I can teach you ways to defend yourself.
——谢谢。-开始了。
- Thank you. - Here we go.
哦,别忘了炒甜菜。
Oh, and don't forget to sauté those beet greens.
那是相当美味
They are delicious.
好的。祝你好运
Yeah. Have a good one.
那些女士又回来了。
Those ladies are back again.
女士们,要不要再来一份
Would you ladies care for another sample
自♥制♥的苹果酱?
of our homemade apple butter?
是的。
Yeah.
也许你想带一些回家。
Maybe you would like to take some home.
只要五先令……
It's only five shillings...
美元。一罐五美元。
-Dollars. - Dollars a jar.
我要一瓶。
I'll take a bottle.
我要两个!
I'll take two!
很好。
Very well.
他似乎很容易交到朋友。
He certainly seems to be able to make friends very easily.
你还要继续开玩笑吗
Are you gonna keep making jokes
还是要去帮顾客?
or are you gonna go help the customers?
我要去帮顾客了。
I'm gonna go help the customers.
嗨
Hi!
嗨。每人五个
Hi. That's Five apiece.
谢谢。
Thanks.
对不起
Pardon me.
我不是故意打扰你
I didn't mean to disturb you.
你没有打扰我。
You're not disturbing me.
有一只走失的鸡
There was an errant chicken
决定在我的窗外栖息。
who decided to roost outside my window.
我在帮她找到回鸡笼的路。
I was helping her find her way back to the coop.
看来你今晚过得很开心。
You seem to be enjoying your evening.
是的。
Yeah.
只是享受难得的安静时光。
Just enjoying a rare moment of quiet.
亨利在睡觉,爸爸在海外退伍军人协会。
Henry's asleep and Dad's at the VFW.
抱歉打扰了。
Apologies for the interruption.
我要告辞了。
I shall take my leave.
如果你愿意,你可以留下。
I mean, you can stay, if you want.
我只是在手♥机♥上玩游戏。
I'm just playing a game on my phone.
来,过来,我指给你看。
Here, come here, I'll show you.
除非你确定我没有打扰你,女士。
Only if you're sure I'm not disturbing you, ma'am.
唯一让我不安的是你叫我"女士"
The only thing disturbing me is you calling me "ma'am."
礼节需要……
Propriety would require...
好吧,现在已经不是18世纪了。
Okay, it's not the 18th century anymore.
我习惯于
I am unaccustomed
对每个20岁以上的女性的礼节性问候
to any woman over the age of 20 being unaccounted for.
尤其是一个非常漂亮的女人
Especially an incredibly pretty one.
嗯,道歉。我已经……越界了。
Um, apologies. I've... I've overstepped.
相信我。你越界了我会告诉你的。
Trust me. I'll let you know when you've overstepped.
嗯。
Hmm.
好了,过来。让我给你看这个。
All right, come here. Let me show you this.
你那闪光的东西真不错
That is quite an object, your flashy thingamajig.
我的电♥话♥吗?
My phone?
是啊,我想是吧。
Yeah, I guess it kind of is.
电♥话♥……
Phone...
它是如何工作的?
how does it work?
电影精选列表