没什么好怕的。
Nothing to be afraid of.
你看到了吗?
D-Did you see that?
我看到了。是的。
I did. Yeah.
我要去和副警长说几句话。
I'm just gonna go speak with the Deputy for a minute.
你好好的呆着这?
Are you gonna be okay in here?
好吧。
Okay.
本森医生,请到314病房♥
Dr. Bensen, please report to room 314.
本森医生请到314病房♥
Dr. Bensen to room 314.
看了,没有脑震荡的迹象
So, there's no signs of concussion
或者其他头部创伤
or any other head trauma,
但他肯定是有点错乱
but he's definitely confused.
我问他最后一次看牙医是什么时候
I asked him the last time he'd last seen a dentist
他说他想去剪头发。
and he said he wanted to get his hair cut.
是的。听起来像是我们要找的人。
Yeah. Sounds like our guy.
是的,他的指纹在我们的全部数据库中
Yeah, his fingerprints didn't register
都没有登记
in any of our databases.
他说他叫"里普"。"
Says his name's "Rip."
——嗯。-我不知道。
- Hmm. - I don't know.
这很正常。
That's normal.
现在看来,我想我们找到了一个无名氏。
At this point, I guess we've got ourselves a John Doe.
好吧,我们需要留他过夜
Okay, well, we are required to keep him overnight
观察,
for observation,
如果有其他发现,你会告诉我的吧?
but you'll let me know if you find out anything else?
会的。谢谢你,医生。
Will do. Thanks, Doc.
哦,糟了。现在他起来了。
Oh, dear. Now he's up.
嘿!哦。
Hey! Uh-oh.
哦!
Oh!
抱歉,夫人。
Apologies, madam.
我不想吓到你,
I did not want to startle you,
但我不知道该说些什么。
but I couldn't think of what I should say.
嗯…“你好”总是一个好的开始方式。
Um... "hello" is always a good way to start.
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
-是的。- - - - - -你好。
- Yeah. - Hello.
你好。
Hello.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我昨晚住在你的医院。
I stayed at your hospital last night.
他们告诉我应该休息
They told me should rest,
然后有个穿白色制♥服♥的女人
but then a woman in a white uniform
每两个小时就来我房♥间一次
kept coming into my room every two hours
把我叫醒,问我是不是睡着了。
and waking me up, asking me if I was sleeping.
搞得很不安宁
It was not restful.
是啊,医院就是有点奇怪。
Yeah, um, hospitals are a little weird like that.
所以…你
So... here you are.
又来了
Again.
是的,嗯…
Yes, um...
我有一个问题。
I had a question.
所以你回来了。
So you came back.
你好。
Hello.
再次为我的打扰道歉。
Apologies for the intrusion again.
事实上,我想问一下,我是否可以把
Actually, I wanted to ask if I could work off the meal
你昨晚慷慨提供的饭吃完
you so generously provided last night.
是啊,你想去地里拔藜草吗?
Yeah, do you want to pull pigweed out of the fields?
亨利!这是你的工作。
Henry! That's your job.
但他想帮忙。
But he wants to help.
这是没有必要的。
That is not necessary.
你确定你没事吗?
Are you sure you're all right?
马车、门和灯笼
The carriages and doors and lanterns
都是自己干的
all work by themselves.
我死了吗?
Am I dead?
这是天堂吗?
Is this Heaven?
如果这里是天堂,我不确定他会在这里。
If this were Heaven, I'm not so sure he'd be here.
我是一个幸运的男人,有一个有趣的女儿。
I am a lucky man to have a funny daughter.
我们要聊一整天吗
Are we gonna talk all day
或者你想拔草吗?
or do you wanna pull some weeds?
亨利。在公共汽车来之前
Henry. Go finish your morning chores
完成你早上的家务
before the bus gets here.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我想我有些事你可以帮忙。
I think I have something you could help with.
来吧。
Come on.
我们不应该告诉他吗
Shouldn't we tell him
他会用挤奶机吗?
he can use the milking machine?
为什么?
Why?
他比加油站的工作做得还好。
He's doing a better job than the pump.
好吧。
Okay.
嗯…
Um...
我正准备去做早餐。
well, I was about to go make some breakfast.
嗯!-鸡蛋和培根?真正的猪肉。
- Mm! - Eggs and bacon? Real pork.
-还能是什么?——素食吗?
- What else would it be? - Vegan?
“素食”。我不知道那是什么。
"Vegan." I don't know what that is.
没有任何动物产品。
No animal product.
无肉熏肉吗?
Meatless bacon?
是的。或者有些人用火鸡。
Yeah. Or some people use turkey.
但那不是培根。你为什么要这么做?
But that's not bacon. Why would you do that?
我越来越喜欢这家伙了。
Oh, I like this guy more and more.
嗯…
Um...
我注意到苹果树需要挖沟,
I notice the apple trees are in want of trenching,
帮助根部吸收水分。
to help the roots absorb water.
我想知道你是否考虑过
And I wondered if you have considered
修剪中心的枝干以避免枯萎病?
pruning out the center branches to help avoid the blight?
是的,这是……
Yeah, that's something...
我们现在应该已经做了,
We would've normally done that by now,
但这是我们两个人无法处理的大事。
but it's a bigger job than the two of us can handle.
我们的农场帮手埃罗尔去年冬天离开了。
Our farmhand, Errol, he left last winter.
那么,我觉得我有义务提供帮助。
Well, then, I feel obliged to offer my assistance.
看起来不错。
That looks pretty good.
我想你已经知道了
Well, I guess you already know,
那个神秘男人
but your mystery man
今早从医院出来了
wandered out of the hospital this morning.
是的,他来到这了。有什么发现?
Yeah, he showed up here. What'd you find out?
我希望你能打电♥话♥给我。
I wish you would've called me.
我查了他的指纹和面部照片,没有任何发现,
I ran his prints and mugshots and nothing's come up at all,
所以我把他的指纹送到了军事档案馆
so I sent his prints over to the military archive,
看看能不能找到他的服役记录。
see if we can find his service records.
到目前为止,他们也没有任何回复。
So far, nothing back from them, either.
我们真的不知道这个人是谁。
We really have no idea who this guy is.
我觉得我最好把他从你这里带走。
I think it's best if I take him off your hands.
如果他是个老兵
If he is a veteran
有某种创伤或PTSD的人,
who has some sort of trauma or PTSD,
那他最不可能去的地方就是监狱。
then the last place for him is jail.
不,我说的不一定是监狱。
No, I'm not talking about jail necessarily.
没有搜查令
There's no warrants out,
除非你想以非法侵入罪控告?
unless you want to swear on a trespassing complaint?
不。不。
No. No.
我绝对不想这么做。
I definitely don't want to do that.
我不这么认为。
I didn't think so.
但我认为这样说很公平
But I do think it's fair to say
他需要进一步的评估
that he needs further evaluation,
你知道的,在精神病院
you know, at a psych hospital
——什么的。——真的吗?
- or something. - Really?
还有什么?
What else is there?
我是说,我想这不会有什么伤害
I mean, I guess it wouldn't hurt
让他住在农场工人的房♥子里
to let him stay in the farmhand house
就待一两天吧。
for just, like, a day or two.
莎拉。
Sarah.
直到我们弄清楚是怎么回事。
Just until we figure out what's wrong.
我是说,可能有人担心他失踪了。
I mean, someone could be worried sick that he's missing.
莎拉,我们不知道这个人是谁。
Sarah, we don't really know who this guy is.
他可能是……诺曼·贝茨。
He could be... Norman Bates.
他也可能是阿甘。
Or he could be Forrest Gump.
我是说,如果他是你的家人呢?
I mean, what if he was your family, huh?
电影精选列表