We are safe.The whale hunters have won.
快离开这个鬼地方
No you murdered these stupid Japanese peoples.
你个蠢货
I left the light on,you fool.
有事吗?
Hello
减慢速度
Slow down.
哦 天哪
Good God.
看那里
Look there.
船长 我请求携带武器
Captain, permission to take up arms.
可以
License granted
呼叫总部 请求支援
Contact the base and ask for reinforcements.
他妈的 快回来吧
Fucking come on, please, come on!
快跑 玛丽正等着我们呢 快跑
Hey-hey.Run,run.Marie Ann is waiting for you.Run.
快跑 我在这儿阻挡一会
I'll take care of this.Run.Go.
该死的
Damn.
我们会没事的
We take care of that in the raft,baby.
带上它们
Here, put these on.
跳下去 爬到救生艇上等我
We're goning to jump over,get in the boat,and we're off.
-不!-跳! 跳! 妈的
- No! - Jump! Jump! Shit.
混♥蛋♥
Bitch.
你们先走 我留下来等海岸警卫队
You two leave.I'll stay behind. Wait for the Coast Guard.
-不 跟我们一起走吧 -那太危险了
- No,please come with us.- It's safe in the lifeboat.
-他们会找到你的 -下来吧 我们一起走
- They'll find you.- No, come with us.
-我们得走了 -不
- Yes, we have to go.- No.
不行 他救了我的命 他应该和我们在一起的
No.He saved my life.He should come with us.He should live.
-不 我可不想死在这...-我们不会有事的
- No.I want to live...- You'll be alright.
-我会活下去的 没事 不要担心我 -天啊...
- There's a tracking device in there.- Oh God...
你怎么能这样呢?
How could you? How could you?
这样我们至少有活的希望
We can wait. We could try waited.
闻起来有股骚臭味
It smells like shit and alcohol in here at the same time.
就像他妈的飞机经济舱
Like the monkey class would.
别乱动 你是客人
Listen.Stop this.You are a guest here.
别再乱翻乱动好吗?
He welcomes you even though you were nasty to him this morning.
那又怎样?何况他还是个白♥痴♥
So what? He's still an idiot.
打扰了 我可以用下洗手间吗?
Monsieur. Can I use the toilet, please?
当然可以
Of course, excuse me.
-在楼上 右边那间 -谢谢
-Up the stairs,the door on the right.-Thank you
小心别碰着头
Mind your head
没有什么比热可可更好的了
There is nothing like a warm cocoa.
不好意思 我忘了生奶油了
Excuse me.I forget whipped cream.
你这是怎么了?
So, what exactly happened to you?
安德森先生
Mr.Andersson...
我能让你成为非常 非常 非常富有的人
I can make you a very, very, very rich man.
到底怎么回事?
What the fuck?
哦 妈的
Oh,Shit.
西吉 西吉?
Siggi.Siggi?
我在这..在这里
Tryggvi...
快出来
Get me out.
你在哪儿?
Are you there?
妈的 你在干嘛?
Okay.You ready?
-不 -别叫 嘘
- No! - No,shhh.
别乱动 你会没事的
Oh, no. It hurts!
-你做了什么?-我不得不这么做
- What did you do? - I had to.
-闭嘴 闭嘴...-不
- Shut it.Shut up for a little...- No...
-你会没事的 -这太紧了
It's going to be okay,I know,I have to...- It's too tight
救命 我们在这里
- Help! Help us! - Help! Over here!
-救命啊 -我们在这里
- Help! - Over here!
我们在这里 救救我们
- Look over here! - Help us!
救命啊
Help!
继续呼救 我去找信♥号♥♥弹
Keep shouting,I'll find the tracking gear.
救命啊 我们在这里
Help me! Look! Over here!
我在这里 找到了
Here it is! I found it.
-让我来 给我 -不
- Let me do it.Give it to me! - No
你这婊♥子♥!
You bitch!
西吉 你在哪?
Siggi!Are you there?.
西吉!
Siggi!
快放我出去
Get me out of here.
坚强些
Come on.
为妈妈报仇
Do it for mom.
妈的
Shit.
坚持住 兄弟!
Hang in there,brother.
为妈妈报仇
Do it for mother.
喂 混♥蛋♥!
Yo,punk!
我们是冰岛海岸警卫队 放下武器 举起手来
This is the Coast Guard. Lay down your weapons and surrender.
-你能看到他们吗? -能
- Can you see them? - I can see.
待在原地别动 否则我就开枪杀了你
Now,stay the fuck where you our.One more step and I'll shoot you.
队长 人♥质♥好像受了重伤
Captain.The hostage seems badly wounded.
别乱来 我们是冰岛海岸警卫队
This is the Icelandic Coast Guard.
我重复一边
I repeat:
我们是冰岛海岸警卫队 放下你的武器
This is the Icelandic Coast Guard. Lay down your arms.
你只需照我说的做
You do as I tell you.
按我说的做就没事
Do as you're fucking told and you won't get hurt.
我要把你转交给当局
I'm going to hand you over to the authorities here.
你这个疯子 他妈的跪下 双手抱头
Get on your fucking knees and clasp your hands behind your neck.
对 就这样
Yea,like that.
喔 天哪
My God.
队长 他要开枪了
He intends to execute him.
我们会熬过去的 我们一定要坚持住
All I wanted was to see the whales.That's all I asked for.
妈的 那是什么?
What is it?
-好像是头大鲸鱼 -是鲸鱼吗?
- It's a whale,a big one.- A whale?
不 不像
No,don't go,don't go.
是来帮我们的
But maybe it is here to help us...
就像帮助渔夫回到港口一样
to help us like the dolphins who help the fishermen back to the harbour.
该死的 你要干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
他妈的太大了 就像座小山丘
Shit.It's a big one.
我们得想办法赶走它
We have to scare it. We have to scare it away.
不行 也许它不会攻击我们的
No, no. But maybe it doesn't want to hurt us.
你♥他♥妈♥知道什么 它会杀了我们两个的 杀了我们
Do you fucking get it.It's going to kill us both.Kill us.
不会的
No no.
那是...头益鲸
They are...they are so beautiful animals.
对我们很友好 它在唱歌♥
They have their own language.The song.
它在唱歌♥
The song.They sing for each other.
-不 不能这样 它是一种濒危物种 -放开
- No no.It is an endangered species.- Get off.
放开 你这头笨奶牛
Get off, you stupid cow.
去死吧 臭怪物!
Die, monster, die!
乔 来来...
Jo-jo, come...
捕鲸大屠♥杀♥
BLOOD BATH ON A WHALING SHIP
需要点什么 田中小姐?
Is there anything that you need, Miss Tanaka?
不用 谢谢
No thank you.
但是...叫我尤子就行了
But just call me Yuko.
电影精选列表