Here you go.
-没事 谢谢 -用这个
- Yeah, thank you.- Use this.
非常谢谢
Thank you very much.
太对不起了 都是我妻子不好
Please.Excuse my wife.My very ugly,stupid wife.
真的没什么
It's okay.
你听懂他对她说什么了吗?
Did you hear what he called her?
晕船都是这样
Everybody gets sick sometimes.
-都怪我那妻子 -别说了 没关系的
- Ugly...stupid wife.- No it's okay.
用英语怎么说来着
There's a word for this in English
我们有一个很好的冰岛语:"大男子主义猪"
"Male chauvinist pig" and we have a very good translation in Icelandic:
自大狂
Pungrotta.
打扰你们了!
Very Sorry.Very Sorry.
你太自大了
You're a Pungrotta.
是 是 谢谢
Hai hai.Pungrotta. Thank you.
-谢谢 -举手之劳而已
- Thank you.- My pleasure.
-你真坚强 -你说什么?
- You're into the rough stuff.- What?
-我说你真坚强 -像拉姆斯坦?
- You like it rough.- Like Rammstein?
-我叫比恩 -你好 比恩 我叫安妮特
- My name is Bjarn.- Hello,Bjarn.I'm Annett.
你知道 有时我们用这艘船捕鱼
You know,sometimes we use this boat for fishing.
-真的? - 黑线鳕比较多 不捕鲸鱼
- Okay? - Only haddock.No whales of course.
真不错
That's better.
早上4点钟开始捕鱼比较好
We go out early in the morning at four o'clock.
哦
Oh.
我们整天捕鱼 只有在返回港口时我们才轮流睡觉
We fish until late and on the way back to harbour we take turns sleeping.
那驾驶室下面小屋有一张床
There is a bed down in the cabin.
你在真正的渔船上呆过吗?
Have you ever been inside a real fishing boat?
-从来没有 -我带你去参观下
- No, never.- I'll show you.
好的
Okay.
波塞冬23号♥ 呼叫本地区的所有船只...完毕
Poseidon RE 23 calling ships near Hvalfjardur...Over.
喂 波塞冬23号♥ 我是鲸鱼9号♥
Hello Poseidon.This is Hvalur 9.Over.
注意 我们在这个地区监控所有捕鲸船只
We are on a whale watching tour in the area.
-一群白♥痴♥!告诉他们...-闭嘴 泰格
- Poor idiots.Tell them...- Quiet, quiet.
-告诉他们...-安静点
- Tell them to...- Be quiet.
好的 我们知道了 没别的什么事了吧
Poseidon.We hear you clearly.What can we do for you? Over.
这有点尴尬呀
It's a little embarrassing.
你们今天看到鲸鱼了吗?我们已经找了一段时间了
Have you seen any whales today? We've been looking for a while
水面上一头也没看到
but it's stone dead.
哦 那很丢脸呀
That's too bad.
你们在什么位置?
Where are you? Over.
我们在赫拉尼以西的捕鱼区
We are at the fishing area west of Hrauni.
完毕
Over.
向西北航行 保持航向半小时
Sail northwest, stay the course for half an hour
鲸鱼就会出现在你们的周围跳舞了
then the whales will dance around you.
完毕
Over.
看来我们并不需要等到圣诞节了
It looks like we don't have to save the prisoners.
你不能这样 求你了 我是绿色保护机构的 不要
No,you can't do this.No,please.I'm a friend of nature.No.
你还是对我的斧头去说吧
You can tell it to my axe.
那你为什么来冰岛?
So why'd you come to Iceland?
说来话长了
It's a long story.
慢慢说 我们有足够的时间
It seems like we got all the time in the world.
到底发生了什么事了
Sure isn't much happening.
不想提过去的事了
No.
我想 你不只是来观赏鲸鱼的旅行吧
I hope you didn't come for the whale watching.
我猜的不错吧
Doesn't look like there's any.
-每个人都有一个漫长的故事 -当然
- Look,it's a long story.- Try me.
-这是我的蜜月行 -真的吗?
- It's my honeymoon.- Yeah?
当然!
Yeah.
我和男朋友本应在5月1日结婚
My boyfriend and I were supposed to get married on the first of May.
但他在不久前...不幸死于车祸
But he died in a car crash, before... before...
-真抱歉 -这次旅行 也是圆了他的梦想...
- I am sorry. - Yeah, this was his dream...
你知道 本来我们就决定一起来冰岛看鲸鱼度蜜月的
You know,that we would go to Iceland to see the whales on our honeymoon.
所以 我现在就是他的眼睛 不好意思
So, I guess I'm his eyes now.Sorry.
喔!一对情人在约会 对吗?
Oh, lovers, huh?
不介意我在这儿喝酒吧?
Do you mind?
谢谢
Thank you.
-感觉怎么样? -嗯...不错
- How do you like it? - Well, uh...
你说什么呢?
What is the word?
-喜欢吗? -还..还可以吧
- Cozy? - I don't know.
莱昂纳多来到冰岛时就在这个房♥间呆过
You know I showed this room to Leonardo DiCaprio when he came to Iceland.
真的吗?
Huh?
当然! 他非常友善
Yeah.He was very friendly.
还很幽默
Very funny.
他说 "我能体验下吗?"
He said,"Can I try it?"
然后他就真的躺下了
Then he just jumped into it.
真是个风趣的家伙
What a guy.
你也想体验下吗?
Do you want to try it too?
这可是莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥躺过的床?
The bed that Leonardo DiCaprio lay in?
-不用了 我想出去享受新鲜空气 -别这样
- I think I need some fresh air.- No.
我认为你需要躺下休息
I think you need to lie down.
鲸鱼是一种充满活力非常了不起的动物
The whale is a dynamic creature,an impulsive animal.
从不在同一个区域活动
If he goes another route today than yesterday
也许现在就在我们的航线上
well,then that is our route.
大约15分钟后
And very soon,in fifteen minutes, or so
我们就会到达它们的觅食区...
We will be in the feeding grounds of the..
"活泼友好的小须鲸"
"Lively and friendly minke whale"
耶 耶 耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
哦 他们比韩国婊♥子♥还丑
Oh,they are even uglier than Korean bitches.
鲸鱼在哪里?我想看看鲸鱼!
Where are the whales? I want to see the whales!
嘿 我想看看鲸鱼!
Hey! I want to see the whales!
看看看鲸鱼!
Look.Look at the whales!
我想看看鲸鱼 我想看看鲸鱼!
I want to see the whales.I want to see the whales!
我想看看鲸鱼!嘿 看看鲸鱼
I want to see the whales! Hey, look at the whales.
我想看看鲸鱼!鲸鱼在哪里?
I want to see the whales! Where are the whales?
我想看看他妈的鲸鱼!
I want to see the fucking whales!
我想看看鲸鱼 我想看看鲸鱼 我想看看鲸鱼!...
I want to see the whales,I want to see the whales,I want to see the whales...
哦 该死
Oh, Merde.
哦...谢谢 谢谢
Ooh la-la...Merci,merci.
-谢谢你们的围观 -那白♥痴♥在干什么?
- Thank you for watching.- Who's the idiot?
我只是个笨蛋 嘿 亚哈船长!
I'm just an idiot.Hey,Captain Ahab!
快从那儿下来 不然到了港口我就报♥警♥拘捕你
Get down or I will have you arrested when we get to port.
好的 好的 我这就下来
Okay,Okay. D'accord. I will come down at once. Merci.
真♥他♥妈♥的搞笑
Idiots.They have no humor.
妈的
Shit...
-船长 你没事吧 -你♥他♥妈♥的干的好事
- Oh Captain.It was a joke.- Get the fuck out of here man.
-他死了吗?-他没有死 只是头流血了
- Is he dead? - He's not dead.Just badly hurt.
你太愚蠢了 没死? 去你♥妈♥的♥
Bullshit man.Marie Ann,Go get his helper.
别动 别动 他妈的太糟糕了
Easy.Easy,man.Well this is fucked up.
该死 太糟糕了 别动 别动
Damn,this is bullshit.Easy,easy.
滚开!!
Bitch.
船长受伤了
The captain is hurt, it's bad.
伤的怎么样?
How bad?
很严重
Bad.I don't know.
你在干什么? 快去看看吧
What are you doing? Just get up there.
帮帮我
Help me.
哦 天呐 你能打电♥话♥求救吗?
My God...Can you call for help or something?
不要乱叫了
Don't you move.
现在都他妈的不知该做什么了
Don't you fucking do anything.
在那儿呆着
Stay where you are.
你会没事的 老天会保佑我们的
You'll be okay.Help is on it's way.
找条毯子给他盖盖或许会好些
Make yourself useful.Go find a blanket or something.
-不!回来! -水手
- No.Come back! - Hey,Mr.sailor man!
-回来!回来!-回来!
- Come back! Come back! - Come back!
-那个小混♥蛋♥ -回来 我会付你钱的!
- The little bastard.- Come back,I pay you!
他妈的真混♥蛋♥ 你给他说了什么 婊♥子♥?
What did you say to him,you little bitch?
启动 宝贝!快启动!
Come on baby. Come on.
真♥他♥妈♥的该死
God damn piece of shit.
我不是故意这样的
I was joking.
他破坏完点火装置就跑了
His helper must have ripped out all the ignition.
-怎么样? -还是没信♥号♥♥
- Any luck yet? - There's still no signal.
真的很抱歉 我不是故意的啊
I'm sorry,okay? I'm so sorry.
这是个意外
电影精选列表