My mamma, my mamma...
妈妈 是谁干的?
You must not die,mother.
他们不该闯进我们的家园 该死的外国人
They should not have let fucking foreigners into the country.
我们一定杀光他们
We must kill them, kill them.
我们抓一个杀一个
We must kill them.
杀光所有人
Kill them.
像猫抓老鼠一样
We take them one by one,like little mice.
直到只剩下那个黑鬼
Until finally,we take the black guy together.
慢慢收拾他 就留那家伙?
He's not holy. He's not a holy man.
藤原!等一等
Endo! Wait.
别 别那样 藤原!
No, don't, Endo!
-等一下 -等等我们...求求你 等等我们吧
- Wait! - Help us.please you got to help us.
-不 不要走 -快 快走 我会给你很多钱的
-No,no,no,don't do it.-I will pay you.Fuck them.
该死
Shit
我会回来的 你等着 妈妈
I'll come and get you later, Mom.Wait,wait,wait.
蠢货
Shithead
不 不 不!
No, no, no...
-别 别这样 臭婊♥子♥...-来吧 宝贝
- No, no! The bitch...- Come on.
这里一定有救生艇
Let's hope there's a life raft on this death ship.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 藤原!
Thank you, Endo.Merci beaucoup!
你真是个聪明的女孩
You're a very clever girl.
你的主意不错
Wise girl,uh,running the ship.
你是在夸我吗
I hope you are wise as well.
你说过你会给我很多钱的
You said you would pay me.
要记住你的承诺
You are clever if you do;stupid if you don't.
好的 我会付给你的
I will pay you.I will pay you, somehow.
你要干嘛 白♥痴♥?
What the hell are you doing,damn idiot?
你为什么生这么大的气? 我只是想...
Ooj la-la.Why are you getting angry? I just want to...
等不及了
No wait.No
-你会付钱吗? -会的...我会付钱的
- Yes? You will pay me? - I will...I will pay for it
再让你动手动脚!
"Somehow"?
现在怎么办?
Tryggvi, what will we do now?
我们先回去照顾老妈
We take care of mom.
他们逃不掉的 他们会撞在岩礁上的 走吧
They won't get far.They'll be crushed against the rocks.
没事了
It's okay.
真难想象这一切都是真的
I can't believe this is happening.
这不是旅行 更不是我的蜜月
Not on this trip,not on my honeymoon.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了...
It's okay.Okay.
-看来只剩下我们俩人了 -是的
- It's only you and me left.- Yes.
会没事吗?
So,it's okay.
那现在我可以说了吗
Yeah,I can say it.
说什么.
You can say it.
我觉得你...
I think,I think you're...
我真的很喜欢你爱你
I think I really like you.
怎么了? 我到底做错了什么?
What? What did I do wrong?
你什么也没做错
Nothing.Nothing at all.
真的 其实我是同性恋
It's just that I'm gay.
你是同性恋? 你是同性恋?
You're gay.You're queer.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么不早点告诉我?
You didn't fucking tell me.
我虽是同性恋 但我真的很喜欢你
Yes,I am gay.But,I like you very much too.
你怎么能这样呢?
How could you?
也许我很令人恶心
I might be disgusting to you,
但还是那样做了
but this disgusting faggot is the only hope of your tight
唯一的希望就是结束同性恋
bible-belt,rich,church-going ass has of getting out of this alive.
忘掉你我的过去 然后一起生活
So you better swallow your prejudices and stay close.
明白了吗?
Is that understood?
-好的 -嗯 我太爱你了
- Yes.- Hmmm.I love you too much
在我看来 只有白♥痴♥或偏执的人才去观看捕鲸的
In my opinion it's only idiots and fascists that go whale watching.
是的 没有人在海中能看到鲸鱼的全部 只能看到它的背部
Yeah,you know...from the whale's point of view.
所有人都观赏它们
All these people staring at them
尽管它们看似很快乐
when they're going on with their beautiful lives.
绿色和平组织也监护着它们
Now Greenpeace says that
还是免不了会干扰到它们
taht the noise from the engines are disturbing their songs
在有些地方 它们也不是自♥由♥的
In some places,they just stopped singing completely for their young ones.
即使为了繁衍后代 它们也不能自♥由♥的交♥配♥
I know,I told you, I was like
我打电♥话♥问问她现在什么感受 是否愿意跟别人交流
how would you feel if people came into your home
还有她在那儿怎么洗澡?
and just stood there and stared at you while you were taking a shower.
那就对了
Yes, that's right.
-汉娜? -嗨 你还好吗?
- Hannah? - Hey, how are you?
我怎么样了?我被一艘渔船劫持了 他们要杀我们
How I am? I'm a prisoner on this whaling boat and they're killing us.
安妮特 振作起来 好吗?
Annett.Get a grip on yourself.Okay?
嗯 那是艘黑色的船 在海上很偏远的地方
No.We're in this fjord somwhere.
那些渔夫们都疯了
The whalers have gone mad.
快打电♥话♥给海岸警卫队 让他们来救我们
Call the Coast Guard and have them rescue us.
汉娜 你必须帮帮我
Hannah,They're so evil.
你知道吗 在你神魂颠倒的时候我不会打扰你的
You know I don't like talking to you when you are spaced out on "E".
我没有神魂颠倒 你得相信我
No.No,you've got to believe me.
那个混♥蛋♥拿走了我的衣服
One whaler,he stripped me.
并想把我当奖品送给另一个变♥态♥
He took off my clothes and turned me into a horrible freak.
明白了 再见
Okay.Goodbye.
西吉!西吉?
Siggi.Siggi.
-是你绑的那个女孩叫喊吗?-是的
- Is she tied up properly? - Yes.
那德国女孩还活着 我们得去救她
The German girl is still alive.We've got to save her.
不行 我不会再回到那该死的船上
No.I am not going into that disgusting ship again ever.
爬到上边去
You go up there
把这里锁上 等我把她救回来
lock yourself in the bridge,stay put until I'm back with her.
然后我们跳上救生艇 我们再一起逃走
Then we'll get one of the life rafts and we're off.
-能行吗? -相信我 我去了
- You're sure about this? - Trust me.Now go.
你一定要原谅我以前所做的事情
Look,I'm really sorry about the way I behaved back there.I really am.
好的 我得马上去
Hey, we're all under stress here.It's okay.
-那女人是你的 -去吧
- You're the ladies man,right? - Yes.
好好的伺候她
Then take care of her.
但不要玩的太久了
And I don't mean play with her.
好的
No.
杀她时要干净利索
But to kill her Qucik and clean.
我去对付那黑鬼
I'll take care of the black guy.
好的 去吧
Go... Go.
嘿 等等我
Hey, wait for me!
等等
Wait.
等我一下 慢点
Japanese bitch.
你这黄皮肤的臭婊♥子♥
You damn yellow idiot...
-你说什么? -我要操你 你这黄皮肤的臭婊♥子♥...
- What did you say? - I fuck you, you stupid yellow...
不要 求你了 别这样
Don't!Please No!
-你再说一遍? -不 不说了
- Did I hear something? - No no no.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
安妮特?
Annett?
该死
Damn.God damn.
安妮特?
Annett?
我不会像你一样乱杀人
I'm not one of you lot.
安妮特
Annett.
懦夫
Coward.
快站起来!
Get on your feet you.
起来 看你那熊样
Jelly throw, wimp.
该死 妈的 把刀给我 没事了
Damn! Shit.Give me that knife.Okay.
我是来救你的
I'm here.I'm here. I got you.
没事了 别怕
It will be okay.Let me see you.
我们一定能逃走的
Let me see you.
别哭了 披上我的夹克
Okay.You're okay...Take my jacket.
我保证会带你离开这里的
I'll get get you off this ship.I promise.
你会...
You'll be...
快 快跑
Get.Go.Go.
嗨 再见 你这个混♥蛋♥
Hey! Goodbye,creep.
妈的
Shit.
那只是在紧急情况下使用的信♥号♥♥枪
Mommy says this only for emergencies.
我哥哥叫我善待你 让我对你好点
My brother says I don't have to be nice to you.
对我来说 这就是一个紧急情况
I call this an emergency.
嘿 看那里
Hey.Look,look.
一个信♥号♥♥弹
The firework.
我们有救了
电影精选列表