I will fucking kill you!
艾伦 回来
Alan, get back here now!
糟了 他要来追我
Oh, shit, he's coming after me.
艾伦 你在哪儿
Alan, where are you?
琳达 快下来
Linda, get down here!
妈的 快启动
Oh, shit. Oh, please please start.
该死的
Come on, motherfucker.
见鬼
I can't believe this.
这废物 快启动
Piece of shit, move!
妈的
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
该死
Damn it!
快点 天啊
Fucking go! Oh my god.
好了 感谢上帝
Yes. Yes. Thank you, god.
艾伦 你这臭小子
Alan, you little fucking bast--
不
Oh no.
糟了
Oh, shit.
妈的
Whoa whoa whoa. - Argh! - Fuck!
妈的
Oh, fuck.
快点 混♥蛋♥
Come on, motherfucker.
你这废物 快动起来
Stupid piece of shit, fucking move!
妈的
Fuck!
谢谢你 上帝
Oh, thank you, god.
妈的
Fuck. Fuck.
快点
Come on.
四轮驱动
Four-wheel drive.
你可别想逮到我 混♥蛋♥
You're not gonna get me, you little fucker!
搞什么
What the hell is that?
天啊
Holy fuck!
搞什么
Whoa! What the fuck?
你错过了 伙计 真可惜
You missed it, man. What a freakin' pisser.
我偷到了20多条内♥裤♥
I must have got 20 panties.
斯帕兹 刚有一根长矛从地板冒出来
You know, Spaz, a fucking broomstick just came through the floor
差点插中我的头
And almost hit me in the fucking head.
你看 把杂♥志♥都刺穿了
Look what it did to Donny's porn.
你确定那不是你的老二
You sure it wasn't just you popping some major wood?
别开玩笑了
Don't be a dick, Spaz.
看 就在下面
Look, there it is.
-你来看看 -好吧
- Come here and check it out. - Alright.
我看到了 那又怎样
Yeah, I see it. So what?
你说什么
Are you kidding? Look at it.
它尖得好像一根钉子
It's as sharp as a fucking spike.
也许是的
Maybe.
下面很黑 我看不清楚
I can't tell. It's too dark down there.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我看得很清楚
I can see it perfect.
弗兰克没接电♥话♥ 有点奇怪
It's not like Frank not to answer his phone. He always picks up.
天啊
Oh my god.
-玛蒂达 -它怎么不在笼子里
- Matilda? - Shouldn't she be in a cage or something?
弗兰克从来不放它出去的
Yeah, Frank would never allow her out like this.
你的屁♥股♥好臭
Your ass stinks.
这不是艾伦的口头禅吗
Isn't that what Alan always says?
你的屁♥股♥好臭
Your ass stinks.
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克 你还好吧
Frank, Frank, Are you okay?
天啊
Oh my god.
事情又开始了
It's started again.
谁搞乱我的东西
Who's been messing with my shit?
那帮混♥蛋♥真可恶
They're always messing with my shit.
竟然偷我的内♥裤♥
I swear they need to get their own stuff.
好大的胆子
They get on my nerves.
该死
Dang.
讨厌
I hate that shit.
那帮臭小子
Getting on my nerves. Dang.
总是来烦我
Always bothering me.
我讨厌这鬼地方
I swear I hate this place.
混账
Motherfucker.
搞什么
What the fuck?
罗尼 你要去哪儿
Ronnie, Ronnie, where are you going?
我要阻止她继续害人
I'm gonna put an end to this before it goes any further.
-你说什么 -她回来了
- What are you talking about? - She's back, Jenny.
那个女巫回来了
That evil little witch is back.
-谁 -安吉拉
- Who? - Angela.
我们去瀑布那边吧
So why don't we wander down to the waterfront,
看潜艇比赛
Watch the submarine races?
潜艇比赛 开什么玩笑
The submarine races? Are you kidding me?
-你们听说了吗 -什么
- Did you hear? - Hear what?
-提斯被人杀了 -滚开
- Somebody just killed T.C. - Get the fuck out of here.
真的 一根长矛刺穿了他脑袋
No, really, they stuck a spear right through his head.
难以置信
Man, It's unbelievable.
谁会相信
What, you believe this crap?
我得走了
I have to go.
凯伦 这肯定是胡说
Karen, It's bullshit.
他想耍我们
He's just dicking with us.
凯伦
Karen.
为什么要我们这么早回来
Why are they making us go back so early?
肯定是有人闯祸了
They're probably doing something lame like breaking color war.
应该是的
Oh, yeah, i bet that's it.
提斯被人杀了
Somebody killed T.C.
好了 凯伦 这不好玩
Yeah, okay, Karen, that's so not funny.
好了 玛丽 我走了
Seriously. Alright, Maria, I gotta go.
晚安 翠西.这不好玩 凯伦
Good night, Trace. That's not very funny, Karen.
我以为你会冷静下来的
I thought you said you were gonna chill.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
上帝
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, god.
是艾伦干的
It's Alan. Alan did this.
我警告过你们 但你们不相信
I warned you about him, but you didn't believe me!
他下一个要杀的就是我
And he's gonna kill me next.
凯伦 别这么说
Karen, stop. Stop talking like that.
我是下一个 他就要来杀我了
I'm next! He's coming after me next!
凯伦
Karen!
凯伦
Karen!
在我找到她之前 谁也不要走开
Nobody's leaving here till I find out where she is.
你在胡说八道 罗尼
You're talking crazy, Ronnie.
我了解皮蒂 绝对不是她干的
I know Petey. You're way off base.
是吗 你可能是她的同谋
Oh, yeah? Maybe you're in on this too.
罗尼 贝拉被他杀了
Ronnie, He-- He killed Bella.
-什么 -贝拉死了
- What? - Bella-- She's dead.
-到底怎么回事 -我一直在说了
- What's happening here? - I keep telling you,
安吉拉在这里 她又开始杀人了
Angela's here. She's killing again.
罗尼 根本没什么安吉拉 杀人的是她哥哥彼得
罗尼 根本没什么安吉拉 杀人的是她哥哥彼得
而他正在坐牢 杀人的是她哥哥彼得
The killer isn't this Angela that you keep talking about. It's Alan.
而他正在坐牢
杀人的不是那个安吉拉 是艾伦
凯伦说艾伦杀了贝拉 下一个就是她
Karen said Alan killed Bella and he's gonna get her next.
艾伦已经杀了弗兰克和提斯
And he's already killed Frank and T.C.
-搞什么鬼 -艾伦杀了弗兰克 提斯和贝拉
-搞什么鬼 -艾伦杀了弗兰克 提斯和贝拉
-什么 -别这么说 -艾伦杀了弗兰克 提斯和贝拉
Karen thinks she's next and she ran away.
-什么 -别这么说
凯伦以为她是下一个 于是跑了
-我们得去找她 -谁也不要走开
- We have to go find her. - Nobody's going anywhere.
我要马上阻止那小子
Bullshit. I'm gonna stop this psycho right now.
你们想干什么
You see what you guys are doing?
都回去房♥间里
Now everybody get to your cabins, please.
走吧 玛丽
Come on, Marie.
我来了
Well, here I am.
瑞奇
Is that Ricky?
罗尼 你在这儿干嘛
Ronnie, what the hell are you doing here?
我正想问你呢
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
那警♥察♥叫我来的
Barney Fife told me to come here.
上周见面之后我就没有找你了
I haven't spoken to you since we met last week.
你说什么 一小时前你打电♥话♥找我
电影精选列表