Let go, you fucking dick.
-给我回来 -你的屁♥股♥好臭
- You get back here. - Your ass stinks.
弗兰克真是个鸟人
Frank's a real jerk, Isn't he?
的确如此
Yeah, he really is.
听着 艾伦
Listen, Alan,
我和姑娘们在舞台后面玩转瓶子
Some of the girls and I were playing spin the bottle behind the stage.
不知道你想不想一起玩
And, um, we wanted to know if you want to join us.
是吗 你说真的
Really? You mean it?
当然
Yeah, sure.
难以置信
Wow, I don't believe it.
来吧
Yeah, come on.
太棒了
Awesome.
我们到了
Here we are.
怎么不开灯
How come all the lights are out?
玩转瓶子都是不开灯的
Um, you always play spin the bottle with the lights off.
进来
Oh. Come in.
关门
Shut the door, Alan.
其他人呢
Hey, where's everybody else?
放心 他们会来的
Don't worry. They'll be here.
凯伦
Karen?
凯伦 你在吗
Karen, you there?
我在这里 艾伦
Right here, Alan.
我在找电筒
Just getting a flashlight.
好
Oh, okay.
住手
Hey! Hey, stop!
放开我
Let go! Let me go!
怎么回事
What's going on?
搞什么
What are you doing?
发生了什么事
What's happening?
别搞他 你们真该死
Get away from him, god damn you.
都是一群怪兽
You're all monsters.
开灯
Get those lights on.
马上开灯
Turn the lights on now.
我要知道是谁干的
I want to know who did this.
立刻查明
I want to know right now.
你要我怎么办 今晚我休息
What do you want from me? It's my night off.
现在不能休息了 快去查
Not anymore it's not. Now find out.
好吧 天啊
Okay okay. Jesus.
他总算睡着了
I think he's finally asleep.
罗尼 你还好吧
You okay, Ronnie?
这很有意思 皮蒂
You know, it's funny, Petey.
艾伦每次遇到麻烦 你都会出现
Every time Alan gets in any trouble, you're always there.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-你是谁 -罗尼
- Who are you? - Ronnie.
你到底是谁 从哪儿来的
Who are you really? Where do you come from, huh?
-罗尼 你吓到我了 -艾伦每次遇到麻烦
-罗尼 你吓到我了 -艾伦每次遇到麻烦
你就马上出现 -艾伦每次遇到麻烦
你就马上出现
皮蒂 这是为什么
Why is that, Petey? Huh? Why?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道我在说什么
Oh, you know what I'm talking about...
彼得
Peter.
不对 不是彼得
No, wait. It's not Peter, is it?
是安吉拉
No, it's Angela!
-罗尼 别说了 -我要阻止这件事
- Ronnie, stop it. - I'll stop it.
我要马上阻止她
I'm gonna put a stop to it right now.
-罗尼 -我们必须想办法解决
- Ronnie. - We have to do something before it's too late
不然她会杀死更多的人
Before she kills someone else.
放松点 罗尼
Take it easy now, Ron.
警官 是她 我知道的
It's her, sheriff, I know it is.
我能感觉到她在这里
I can feel it. She's here.
谁在这里 到底怎么回事
Who's here? And what the hell is this?
弗兰克 安吉拉在这里
Angela, Frank. Angela, she's here.
我叫你别胡说的 根本没有什么安吉拉
我叫你别胡说的 根本没有什么安吉拉
有的 就是她 根本没有什么安吉拉
有的 就是她
是吗 好了 快回去你房♥间
Oh yeah? Why don't you just go back to your cabin now?
弗兰克 我不知道他在说什么
Honestly, Frank, I don't know what he's talking about.
走啊
Go!
这里一定发生了什么事
There's something going on out there.
又怎样了
Now what?
吹♥箫♥小生…
Blowjob, blowjob, blowjob...
小子们别吵 快回宿舍
You kids better stop that noise and return to your bunks.
吹♥箫♥小生…
Blowjob, blowjob, blowjob...
我最后警告一次
I'm telling you for the last time.
立刻停止
Stop that noise immediately.
伙计们
Guys.
闭嘴
Stop it. Shut up.
艾伦 继续睡吧
Shh, quiet, Alan. Go back to sleep.
好了
Okay, that's it.
你们这周剩下的时间都不能离开房♥间
You're all confined to your bunks for the rest of the week.
别这样叫我 别这样叫我
Stop calling me that. Stop calling me that!
放松点 艾伦
Take it easy, Alan.
叫他们住口
Tell them to stop. Tell them to stop.
-冷静 艾伦 -叫他们住口
- Calm down, Alan. - Tell them to shut up.
他妈的 叫他们住口
Tell them to shut the fuck up!
小心你的嘴巴
I told you to watch your mouth.
滚开
Get away from me!
臭小子
Little bastard.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
艾伦 艾伦
Alan! Alan!
你担心什么 他要去哪儿
What are you worried about? Where's he gonna go?
-弗兰克 那小子有病 -他是有病
- The boy is sick, Frank. - Yeah, he's sick alright.
现在我开始担心你了
And now I'm starting to wonder about you.
艾伦
Alan!
你们这帮小子都有麻烦了
You boys are all in trouble.
找到那小子了吗
So did you find the little monster?
没有 到处都找遍了
No. No sign of him anywhere.
我很担心 弗兰克 看他就要发疯的样子
我很担心 弗兰克 看他就要发疯的样子
我♥干♥这一行已经很多年了 看他就要发疯的样子
我♥干♥这一行已经很多年了
相信我 更糟糕的情况我都见过
And believe me, I've seen much worse tantrums than that.
他一定还在附近
Trust me, he's around.
希望能尽快找到他
I just hope we find him soon.
我要做三文治 你要点什么吗
I'm gonna make a sandwich. You want something?
不了 我要继续找艾伦
No, I'm gonna keep on looking for Alan.
好吧 保持联♥系♥
Well, you just keep me posted.
好的
Yeah.
玛蒂达
Matilda.
这灯光好刺眼
That damn light's killing me.
快把这东西拿开
Get me out of this thing.
这是开玩笑吧
What is this, a joke?
放开我
Untie me.
快把这…
Get this--
你干什么
What are you doing?
到底搞什么鬼
What the hell is going on here?
我的脖子
Ah, my neck.
放开我
Get me out of this!
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
不要
Keep it away. No.
这下不好了
This is bad. This is so bad.
我不懂你为什么害怕 凯伦
I don't understand why you're freaking out, Karen.
你没看到他的表情吗 他疯了 玛丽
Did you see the look on his face? He's crazy, Marie.
记得他把青蛙给剥皮了吗
You remember what he did with those frogs.
拜托 玛丽
Come on, Marie.
你在搞什么 妈的
Don't you see what you're doing? Shit.
别蹦床了
Stop bouncing around so much.
好了 贝拉
Chill out, Bella.
是我把他引到里面的
I was the one that lured him here.
拜托 那只是个玩笑
Oh stop it. It was just a joke.
不是玩笑 这太残忍♥了
That wasn't a joke. That was cruel.
随便了
Yeah, whatever.
谁想去买♥♥吃的
Hey, you guys want to go back down to the rec hall?
我太兴奋了 想吃个雪糕
电影精选列表