阿♥拉♥瓦夏令营
将给你一个终生难忘的夏季
主演:文森特.帕斯多
杰克.托恩 乔纳森.提尔斯坦 保罗.德安吉罗
艾萨克.海斯
导演:罗伯特.西尔吉克
片名:重回血腥死亡营 CC-J365
好 轮到我了
Okay, My turn.
准备好了吗
Ready?
1 2 3
One two three.
-你在笑什么 -没什么
- What are you dicks laughing at? - Nothing.
-你在嘲笑我吗 -没有 艾伦
- You making fun of me? - No, Alan.
我们在点屁
We were just lighting farts.
是吗 让我瞧瞧
Yeah? Let me see.
好极了
Whoa, that's great.
-让我试试 -打火机不是我的
- Let me try. - It's not my lighter.
我才不在乎呢 滚开
Like I care. Get out of here.
别把我的打火机弄破 艾伦
You better not break my lighter, Alan.
弄破又怎样
Oh yeah? What are you gonna do?
你这个每晚尿床的家伙能拿我怎样
Piss on me like you do to your bed every night?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你闭嘴
No, you shut up!
今晚你再说一个字 我就揍你
And if you say one more word tonight, I'm gonna punch you.
瞧这里
Now watch this.
怎样 火够大吧
How was that, huh? Was it big?
我再也不睡那张床了
I'm not sleeping in that bed anymore.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
你的屁像黑人的
Talk about your hershey squirts.
是吗
Yeah?
这样够好玩吧
How funny is this?
别这样
Put it out! Put it out!
别这样
Put it out! Put it out!
这火够大了吧
Now that's a flame.
别这样
Put it out! Put it out!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
放开我
Let go!
艾伦 你真那么蠢吗
Really, Alan, are you that stupid?
没你蠢 混♥蛋♥
Not as stupid as you, you big penis.
是吗 肥佬
Is that so, fat boy?
兰迪
Hey, Randy.
你的屁♥股♥好臭
You ass stinks.
艾伦 回来
Alan, get back here now.
我要好好教训一下这个小混♥蛋♥ 让他长长记性
I'm gonna teach that little prick a lesson, he won't forget.
好极了 他总是逃脱处罚
Yeah right. He always gets away with everything.
不 他会受到惩罚的
No, he'll get his, boys.
他会受到惩罚的
He'll get his.
吃东西啊
Chew your food.
我在吃呢 你为何总把我当成小娃娃
I chew my food. Why you got to treat me like a baby?
我没把你当小娃娃 吃东西吧
I'm not treating you like a baby. Chew the food.
兰迪 叫艾伦住手
Randy, tell Alan to stop it.
-别这样 白♥痴♥ -他先动手的
- Knock it off, idiot. - He started it.
没有
Did not.
知道吗 艾伦
You know, Alan...
-如果你不那么混♥蛋♥…
...if you weren't such a wanker...
那或许你哥哥就不会勾搭你女朋友了
...then maybe your brother wouldn't be moving in on your girlfriend.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
看看
Check it out.
真好笑
That was funny.
他们只是在聊天
He's just talking.
是啊 他们聊得好开心
Oh yeah, he's talking to her alright.
住嘴
Be quiet already.
别动不动生气 好吗
He's touchy, isn't he, boys?
大家听好了
Alright, everybody, listen up.
请安静
Quiet down. Excuse me.
对不起
Excuse me.
让我来处理 弗兰克
Let me handle this, Frank.
都闭嘴
Hey, shut it!
谢谢
Thank you, doll.
今天我们很荣幸…
Today we are very fortunate to have with us..
邀请到一位本地警♥察♥给我们…
..one of our local policemen to talk to us firsthand
以亲身经历讲述吸烟的危害
About the dangers of smoking.
真该死
Douchebag.
他妈的
Asswipe.
够了
Now that's enough.
别总是不像个人样
Try not to act like animals for a minute.
你们能做到吗
You think you guys can do that?
做梦吧
Eat me.
斯巴斯基先生
Mr. Spassky?
今天你想打扫整个餐厅吗
How'd you like to clean those tables all by yourself today?
-不 先生 -那就闭嘴
- No, sir. - Then shut up!
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such a fucking spaz.
你们这些孩子对什么都毫不尊重
You kids have no respect for anything.
没关系 弗兰克
It's alright, Frank.
我开始讲了 别担心 孩子们
I'll take it from here. Don't worry, kids.
我会长话短说 好让你们继续享用美食
I'll be brief so you can get back to this delicious food.
你讲话为什么这样
Hey, why are you talking like that?
你问得很好
I'm glad you asked.
我抽了35年烟 患了喉癌切除了喉咙
After 35 years of smoking I lost my larynx to cancer.
伙计
Hey, dude.
你可以用那玩意儿表演 《银河舰队》吗
Can you play "intergalactic" on that thing?
等会儿吧
Maybe later.
武力 卢克 你必须使用武力
The force, luke. You must use the force.
快把那东西给我
Spinelli, give me that thing right now.
-有麻烦了 -翠西
- Hot potato. - Trace.
-什么东西 -没关系
- What thing? - It's no big deal.
算了
You know what? Forget it.
这些孩子对什么都毫不在乎
These kids appreciate nothing.
这东西真难吃 我要吃点别的
This stuff sucks. I want something else to eat.
太恶心了
Too bad.
我不吃这种垃圾 我要呕吐了
I can't eat this junk. I'll throw up.
那你就吐吧
Then you'll throw up.
快把这块鸡吃了 否则我就塞到你喉咙里去
Now eat the chicken before i shove it down your throat.
不 你来吃吧
No, you eat it.
快吃掉这块鸡 艾伦
Eat the fucking chicken, Alan.
-放开我 -快吃
- Leave me alone. - Eat it!
不
No!
行了 玩够了吧
Alright, that's it.
-弄干净 -不 你来
- Clean it up. - No, you.
-快弄干净 -放开我
- I said clean it up. - Let go of me.
-快弄干净 -放开我
- Clean it up now. - Let me go.
又看见你们打架了
I see you two are at it again.
他朝其他孩子丢食物
He's throwing food at the other kids
然后还把他的盘子丢到地板上
And then he threw his plate on the floor.
他无缘无故打我
He's hitting me for no reason.
-别说谎了 艾伦 -说谎的是你
- Stop lying, Alan. - You're the liar.
行了 冷静
Alright, calm down.
艾伦 跟我来好吗
Alan, why don't you just come with me, alright?
你是个混♥蛋♥ 艾伦
You're such a pussy, Alan.
兰迪
Hey, Randy.
你的屁♥股♥好臭
Your ass stinks.
艾伦 我以为我们已经达成了协议…
Alan, I thought we agreed
你会努力好好表现自己
You were gonna work extra hard to behave yourself.
我尽力了 罗尼
I'm trying, Ronnie.
但大家都因为我与众不同而作弄我
But everybody keeps picking on me 'cause I'm different.
没人觉得你与众不同 艾伦
No one thinks you're different, Alan.
你何不试着更合作一点呢
Why don't you just start trying to be a little more cooperative, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我可以去厨房♥弄点别的东西吃吗
Hey, do you think i could go to the kitchen and get something else to eat?
当然可以 但要记住我们的谈话 好吗
Sure you can. But just remember what we talked about, okay?
-好的 我保证 -迟些再跟你聊
- Okay, I promise. - I'll talk to you later.
住手 艾伦 你这个低能儿
Quit it, Alan. You retard.
好样的 贝拉
Good shot, Bella.
-你看见了吗 -别管这事 皮蒂
- Did you see that? - Leave it alone, Petey.
你干嘛要这样做
电影精选列表