You're fucking dead, Alan.
你们在吵什么
What, do I got a rumble going on here?
提斯又欺负艾伦了
T.C. was picking on Alan again.
胡说 你看见是他先推我的
That's bull. You saw him push me.
他总是欺负我
He's always picking on me.
你不该来这里 回你的房♥间去
You don't belong here anyway. Get back to your cabin.
-别碰我 -不许顶嘴
- Don't touch me. - You don't talk back to me, young man.
我可不是那些让你推来推去的小男孩
I'm not one of these little boys, you can push around.
快走 否则我一脚把你踢到山脚下
Now you get going before I kick your behind all the way down the hill.
我走了
I'm going.
快点
A little faster.
你的屁♥股♥好臭
Your ass stinks.
-你说什么 -没什么
- What did you say? - Nothing.
-晚安 艾伦
Night, Alan.
把拉链拉上 提斯
Zip it up, T.C.
别在犯傻了
And stop acting like a putz.
威德
Hey, weed.
-你们在干嘛 -出去
- What are you guys doing? - Get out of here, man.
-伙计 -怎么
- Yo, dude. - What?
好
Oh yeah.
艾伦
Hey, Alan.
你来参加派对
You, um-- You party?
是的
Yeah, I party.
你想试试好东西吗
You want to try some really good shit?
当然想
Yeah, sure.
我刚好有个肥仔
It just so happens i got a nice fatty right here.
-住嘴 -是说大♥麻♥ 笨蛋
- Be quiet. - It's a joint, schmeckle.
我以为你是别的意思
Oh, I thought you said something else.
-给他点上 斯坦尼 -好的
- Light him up, stanny. - Covered.
小心 伙计 这玩意很烈
Just be careful, man. This shit is really strong.
什么感觉 很爽吗
What it is, gold?
不 伙计 是爽呆了
No, man. It's just some really good brown.
来吧 伙计 深吸一口
Come on, man. You got to take big tokes
然后屏住气 否则就浪费了
And hold it in, otherwise you're wasting it.
对不起
Sorry.
不错吧
It's good, huh?
是的.给
Yeah. Here.
挺住 伙计
Whoa, hold on, man.
你要深吸一大口 知道吗
You got to take a really big hit, you know?
要跟我们一样
You got to catch up with the rest of us.
好吧
Okay.
有感觉了吗 艾伦
You got a buzz yet, Al?
是的 这玩意棒极了
Yeah, this stuff's awesome.
这很有去吧
Well, isn't this cute?
艾伦在给斯坦尼口♥交♥
Alan's giving stan some head.
感觉怎样 斯坦尼
Is it good, stan?
感觉好极了 伙计
Sweet, dude.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
从现在开始 我们应该叫艾伦《吹♥箫♥小生》
从现在开始 我们应该叫艾伦《吹♥箫♥小生》
好极了 我们应该叫艾伦《吹♥箫♥小生》
好极了
你意下如何 吹♥箫♥小生
What do you think, blowjob?
别那样叫我
Don't call me that.
吹♥箫♥小生 你面色不好
Hey, blowjob, you don't look so good.
你想怎样 伙计
What do you expect, man?
吹♥箫♥小生刚刚抽了一根包着屎的大♥麻♥
Blowjob just smoked an entire joint full of cowshit.
不可能
No way.
你才吃屎呢 威德
You're full of shit, weed.
不 吹♥箫♥小生 你吃屎
No, blowjob, you're full of shit.
别这样叫我
Don't call me that.
对不起…吹♥箫♥小生
Oh, we're sorry... Blowjob.
-闭嘴 -住手
- Shut up! - Knock it off.
叫他们别那样叫我 皮蒂
Tell them to stop calling me that, Petey. Tell them to stop.
行了 艾伦 我们走吧
Come on, Alan. Let's get out of here.
对不起
Excuse me.
他的名字叫吹♥箫♥小生
His name's blowjob.
闭嘴 威德 不然我告诉罗尼你们在干什么
闭嘴 威德 不然我告诉罗尼你们在干什么
-我们没干嘛 -被抓了 不然我告诉罗尼你们在干什么
-我们没干嘛 -被抓了
-闭嘴 -该死 气味真难闻
- Shut up. - Stan, damn, it smelled really gross.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你想是怎么回事
What do you think's going on?
这些小流氓又在取笑艾伦了
These hooligans were making fun of Alan again.
我们只是在开玩笑
Oh, we were just kidding around.
对吧 吹♥箫♥小生
Right, blowjob?
叫他们闭嘴
Tell them to shut up.
行了 你们四个回房♥间去
Alright, you four get back to your bunks
我去查房♥前不许乱动
And don't move a muscle till I get there.
走吧 艾伦 你该去睡觉了
Come on, Alan. You need to go to bed now.
伙计们
Hey, boys.
我们一晚上…
Dude, how many joints..
能抽多少根大♥麻♥
..you think we can smoke in one night?
斯坦尼已经不行了
Really. Stan's wiped.
再看看艾薇
And look at Evey.
我告诉过你们了
Hey, I told you guys, okay?
我今晚想好好爽一把
I really want to get whacked tonight.
你也看到了
You're just pissed
罗尼为了艾伦把我们盯上了
Ronnie gave us so much shit about Alan.
我才不在乎呢
Yeah, like I care.
那些罐子里有汽油
Hey, there's gas in those cans.
你想炸死我们吗
What are you trying to do, blow us up?
是的 伙计
Really, dude.
别开玩笑了 伙计
Get off the rag, man.
去你的 斯坦尼
Eat me, Stanny.
我们该走了.艾薇
I think we're gonna go, guys. Evey.
你在说什么 才2点
What are you talking about? It's only, like, 2 O'Clock.
我们想走了
Hey, we just want to go, okay?
听着 休伊
You know, Sue,
你想干嘛就干嘛
Just do whatever you want.
谢谢你 威德
Gee, thanks, weed.
-行了 艾薇 该走了 -什么
- Come on, Evey. Time to go. - What?
-走吧 -不
- Come on. - No.
威德 我们走吧
Weed, come on, dude. Let's roll, man.
你已经不行了
You're falling out.
再说如果罗尼抓到我们就麻烦了
Plus, If Ronnie catches us down here we'll really be screwed.
管他呢
Fuck him, alright?
我要留下来
I'm staying.
随便你 伙计 我要走了
Whatever, man. I'm out of here.
等等 休伊
Sue, wait up.
再见.再见 走吧
Bye. Bye, go away.
-走吧 -等等
- Leave. - Hey, wait up.
再见.走吧
Bye. Go away.
让他们去死吧
Fuck them.
伙计 你在干嘛
Hey, man, what are you doing?
去你的 斯坦尼 让我睡会儿
Fuck off, Stan. Let me sleep.
威德 不可能的
Weed! No way!
不
No!
不可能的
No fucking way, man.
不 威德
No! Weed!
威德
Weed!
快让营员回去睡觉
I told you to get those campers back to bed now.
快点
Now get moving.
-没事了 -不可能
- It'll be alright. - No way!
我有不祥的感觉 弗兰克
I got a bad feeling about this, Frank.
我感觉很好.我们会损失过半
Yeah, and I feel good. We're gonna lose over half the camp.
损失数以万计的美元
That's thousands of dollars.
我们在尸体旁发现了这个
We found this near the body.
瞧 我告诉过你什么 毒品
See, what did I tell you? Drugs.
该死的毒品
Goddamn drugs.
我觉得事情没那么简单 弗兰克
I think there's more to it, Frank.
-又来了 -什么意思
- Here we go again. - What does that mean?
每当这里出什么事…
Every time something happens around here
他总以为他回到了阿♥拉♥瓦夏令营
电影精选列表