What'd you do that for?
因为你的脸长得像我的屁♥股♥ 有问题吗
'Cause your face look like my ass. Problem?
我恨你 贝拉
I hate you, Bella.
你伤了我的心
Oh, you're breaking my heart.
吃吧 肥婆
Eat this, you fat shit.
-混♥蛋♥ -别激动 姑娘
- You puss bag! - Down, girl. Down, girl.
放轻松 罗尼在那里
Easy easy. Ronnie is right there.
冷静
Just chill.
别挡道 肥仔
Move it, Fatty fat fat.
对不起
Sorry.
该死
Dick.
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, look who's here.
夏令营里的问题儿童
The camp problem child.
查理 我可以找点别的东西吃吗
Hey, Charlie. Can I get something else to eat?
我正要出去 小家伙
I'm on my way out, little man.
让米奇来招呼你
Mickey will take care of you.
好极了
Great.
米奇 我不是叫你把那袋垃圾 扔到垃圾车上去吗
Hey, Mickey, didn't I tell you to put the goddamn trash bags
这里的老鼠太多了
In the dumpster? I'm infested with rats in here.
行了 别动气好吗
Alright, don't blow an artery, okay?
这次你一定要扔掉
Just make sure you do it this time.
我说了我会扔的
I said I'd fucking do it, alright?
天啊
Jesus christ!
我早该把你炒掉的
Should've fired your ass a long time ago.
好吧 你就嘟囔吧 老家伙
Yeah, you keep mumbling, old man.
你要什么 肥仔
What do you want, fatty?
我想来点冰淇淋
I guess I'll have some ice cream.
去你♥妈♥的♥冰淇淋
- Hey! - Ice cream, my ass.
你吃什么由我决定
I'll decide what you're gonna have. You ready?
鸡蛋沙拉或者吞拿鱼沙拉
Egg salad or Tuna salad.
沙拉太难吃了 我要冰淇淋
That stuff sucks. I want ice cream.
废话少说
Well, that's tough shit, ain't it?
快点 我很忙
Now hurry up, I'm busy.
离我的冰柜远点
And stay the fuck out of my freezer
否则我就不客气了
Or I'll cut your tiny little balls off.
去倒些果汁好吗 皮蒂
Can we get more juice please, Petey?
好的
Sure.
你这个小混♥蛋♥ 我怎么跟你说的
You little asshole. What did I just tell you?
-放开我 -《放开我》
- Leave me alone. - "leave me alone."
你真是个娘娘腔 艾伦 滚出去
You know, you're such a little girl, Alan. Get the fuck out.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 米奇
You suck, Mickey.
我是混♥蛋♥
I suck?
混♥蛋♥
Ow! You fucking bastard!
快滚出去
I said get out.
你想怎样
Oh yeah?
怎么回事
What's this?
你真是个好靶子
That was nice aim, asshole.
米奇
- Ow! - Mickey.
混♥蛋♥
You fuckhead!
该死
Holy shit!
天啊
My god!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
他拿鸡蛋扔我 把我弄疼了
He was throwing eggs at me and he was hurting me.
-所以你要杀死他 -放开我 混♥蛋♥
- So for that you try to kill him? - Let me go, you big pussy.
-你没资格要求我怎么做 -放开我
- You don't tell me what to do. - Let me go!
你们都是混♥蛋♥ 我希望你们全都死掉
You all suck. I hope you die.
-真是个坏蛋 -闭嘴 米奇
- What a douche. - Shut up, Mickey.
我相信是你先动手的
I'm sure you started all this.
随便你
Yeah, whatever.
迈克尔 快去找你的弟弟
Michael, go get your brother right now
赶快带他去罗尼的房♥间
And bring him to Ronnie's shack on the double.
他只是我同父异母的弟弟
Hey, he's only my stepbrother.
我不在乎你们的关系
I don't give a damn what he is.
-快去吧 -是 先生
- Just do it. - Yes, sir.
你看见我在这里受的罪了吧
You see what I have to put up with here?
你以为这些孩子会感激我们…
You'd think these kids would appreciate
为他们过个愉快的夏令营所做的努力
How hard we work to give them a nice summer.
该死的孩子们
Goddamn kids.
混♥蛋♥ 别跑
Hey, dickhead, slow down.
艾伦
Alan. Alan.
别管我
Leave me alone.
真让人头疼
Pain in the ass.
行了 艾伦 我必须带你回去
Come on, Alan, I've got to take you back.
不
No.
照顾你真的让我很累
You know, I'm really getting tired of taking care of your ass.
我不回去 迈克尔
I'm not going back, Michael, Ever.
大家总是作弄我
Everyone's always picking on me.
别哭了 你这个巨婴
Stop crying, you big baby.
《大家总是作弄我 没人喜欢我》
"Everyone's always picking on me. Nobody likes me."
住嘴
Be quiet.
还在跟青蛙玩
Still dicking around with the frogs.
它们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
对啊
Yeah, right.
瞧 这是你妈妈
Whoa, look at this mother.
-你在干嘛 -怎么
- What are you doing? - What?
你弄伤它了
You hurt him.
如果它伤得严重 我会杀了你
If he's hurt bad, i'll fucking kill you.
艾伦 它们不过是青蛙
Alan, they're fucking frogs.
它们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
它们不在乎我的样子
They don't care, if I was sick once.
-它们喜欢我 -又来了
- They like me anyway. - Here we go again.
你吃多久风湿热药
How long you gonna milk this rheumatic-fever bullshit?
医生说吃药才有效果
The doctor said there'd always be effects.
那你就永远做混♥蛋♥了
Yeah, you'll always be an asshole.
我们快走吧 弗兰克要我们回去夏令营
Now let's go. Frank wants us back at camp now.
-我不去 -你要去
- I'm not going. - Oh, yes, you are.
我说了我不去
I said I'm not going!
我说了你要去 快走吧
And I said you are. Now let's go.
不
No!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You little asshole.
我要揍你
I'm gonna kick your ass.
滚开
Get out of here.
别这样 艾伦
Cut the shit, Alan.
我不回去
I'm not going back.
行了 艾伦 把刀给我
Come on, Alan. Give me the knife.
行了 艾伦 把刀给我
Come on, Alan. Give me the knife.
把刀给我
Give me the fucking knife.
你疯了 艾伦 知道吗
You're fucking nuts, Alan. And you know what?
我再也不管你了
I don't give a shit what you do anymore.
翻个身吧
Have a little din-din.
米奇要吃了
Mickey's turn to eat.
好
Yeah.
《米奇》
"hey, Mickey,
《炸得怎样了 》
What's with the fryer?
《油越多越好》
There more oils on it than in it."
你怎么不去死呢 老混♥蛋♥
Why don't you just suck my dick, you old bastard?
见鬼 查理
Oh fuck! Charlie?
是你吗 放我下来好吗
Huh? Is that you? Put me the fuck down, alright?
这不好笑 快放我下来
This isn't funny. Come on, put me down.
查理 放我下来
Charlie, put me the fuck down. Ha ha ha.
我不跟你开玩笑
Hey! Hey, I'm not kidding with you now.
你是谁 路易斯
Who the fuck is that? Louis? Huh?
翠西 快让他放我下来
Tracey, you better tell him to put me the fuck down.
这里有热油 我现在没开玩笑
This is hot oil here, alright? I'm not joking around now.
我要揍你 混♥蛋♥
I'll kick your fucking ass, you little bitch.
放我下来 你究竟是谁
Put me down. Come on, who the fuck is that, huh?
你在干什么
Hey, what the fuck are you-- What the fuck are you doing?
住手 你在干嘛 伙计
Stop! Hey, what the fuck, man?
住手 别玩了 伙计
Stop. This ain't funny, man.
你在干嘛
Whoa! What the fuck?
你疯了吗 快叫他放我下来 路易斯
电影精选列表