Damian! Shit.
该死
Damn it.
你有任何主意吗
Any ideas?
我把狗引开
I'll lead the dogs away.
你继续去炸了水车 好吗
You go blow up some more tankers. Good?
好
Yeah.
来吧 孩子 跟我来
Here, boy. Come on!
这个版本的触发病毒比前一个版本好
This version of the trigger virus is better than the last.
威力更强大 你的血是关键
Stronger. Your blood was the key.
非常谢谢你
Thank you so much.
不幸地 毒素增加代表着
Unfortunately, increasing the toxicity means...
它无法再以空气传播
...it can't be administered via gas anymore.
恐怕得回到传统注射方式
So it's back to the old needle, I'm afraid.
对不起
My apologies.
如果我们的模拟是对的
If our simulations were correct...
它应该会在半小时后发挥效果
...it should start working in half an hour.
炸掉三辆 继续对付下一辆
Three down. Going for the next one.
很高兴又见面了 雷德菲尔德先生
Nice to see you again, Mr. Redfield.
阿里亚斯
Arias.
多亏钱伯斯教授 我们让病毒威力更强大
Thanks to Professor Chambers, we made the virus much stronger.
如果你能再待个20分钟
If you can stick around for, oh, another 20 minutes...
你会看到它有多厉害
...you'll see how strong.
我等不及要跟你介绍更加强大的新蕾贝卡
I can't wait for you to meet the new and improved Rebecca.
问题是
The question is...
你有勇气杀了她吗
...do you have it in you to kill her?
我的死人♥大♥军会让世界
My army of the dead will change...
变得更美好
...the world for the better.
它会修正最近战争引发的不平衡
It will correct the imbalance caused by recent wars.
如果你能活到那个时候
Maybe if you stay alive long enough...
你能跟我一起见证我的有机生物武器拉倒最强大的国家
...you can watch with me as my B.O.W.s bring down the most powerful nations...
一个接着一个
...one by one.
你该住进疯人院 混♥蛋♥
You belong in a nuthouse, asshole.
不幸地是我没疯
Unfortunately, I'm not crazy.
我要报仇
I want revenge.
我按下世界的重新设定按钮
I'm hitting the reset button on the world.
我的商品 我的有机生物武器
And my merchandise, my B.O.W.s...
是最适合这份工作的工具
...are the right tool for the job.
里昂 -抱歉我迟到了
Leon. - Sorry I'm late.
我只能走楼梯
I had to take the stairs.
或许这是我一直想要的
Maybe this is what I've always wanted.
陷入烈焰的世界
A world in flames...
只有死人才能存活
...where only the dead remain.
蕾贝卡没时间了 -我们分头行动
Rebecca's running out of time. - Then let's split up.
蕾贝卡
Rebecca.
你没事吧
You okay?
克里斯
Chris.
不 不 等一下
No, no, no. Wait, wait.
疫苗在哪里
Where's the vaccine?
告诉我
Tell me!
你非得救她不可
You just had to try to save her.
你太容易被猜到了 克里斯 那是你的弱点
You're so predictable, Chris. That's your weakness.
该死
Shit.
蕾贝卡
Rebecca.
你必须杀了我
You have to kill me.
不
No.
我们会找到疫苗的
We'll find the vaccine.
再撑一下
Just hang on a little longer.
迭戈
Diego...
最后阶段
...the final stage.
释放它
Unleash it.
雷德菲尔德
Redfield.
我找到你了
Found you.
我要将你碎尸万段
I'm going to spill your guts all over.
娜迪亚
Nadia!
迭戈
Diego!
该死
Shit.
接招
Catch.
再见 混♥蛋♥
Bye-bye, asshole.
蕾贝卡
Rebecca?
现在只剩一件事要做
One more thing left to do.
就那么办吧
So let's do it.
小的时候
When I was a kid...
我做梦都没想到我会过着这样的人生
...I never thought my life would turn out this way.
再一次 我们发现自己退回起点
And once again, we find ourselves back where we started.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我们抓到坏蛋了
We got the bad guys.
希望我们让世界更加安全
Hope we made the world a little safer.
嘿 克里斯
Hey, Chris.
什么事
Yeah?
我们还能这么做多久
How much longer can we keep going on like this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不曾为那么远的未来做过计划
I never make plans that far ahead.
电影精选列表