What? - What are you talking about?
你们知道在华盛顿引爆的炸♥弹♥吗
You know that bomb that went off in D.C.?
那是我阻止恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的任务
Well, it was my mission to stop the terrorists.
我们赶到会合地点
We got to our rendezvous point...
有个混♥蛋♥出♥卖♥♥♥我们
...and some asshole ratted us out.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 市特警小组所有成员
The bomb went off and everyone on Metro SWAT...
我整个单位的人都死了
...my whole unit, gone.
我一直在抵抗
I keep fighting...
不断抵抗 不断抵抗
...and fighting, and fighting.
怎么样都看不到尽头 只是越来越严重
And instead of seeing an end to this shit, it just keeps getting worse.
我该过这样的人生吗
Is this what my life's supposed to be?
抵抗活死人跟制♥造♥他们的混♥蛋♥
Fighting the living dead and the bastards that make them?
那到底有什么意义
What's the point of it all?
看吧
Look.
他是格伦·阿里亚斯 军♥火♥商
This is Glenn Arias, an arms dealer.
他在黑市的交易太过邪恶
His deals on the black market are so shady...
他们把他列入政♥府♥暗♥杀♥名单
...they landed him on a certain government's hit list.
在他的婚礼丢了颗精灵炸♥弹♥
A smart bomb was dropped on his wedding.
他失去家人跟妻子
He lost his family and his wife.
现在他怀恨在心
And now he's got a grudge.
攻击过后 他躲了起来
After the attack, he went underground...
但现在他带着有机生物武器回来打算报仇
...but now he's back with B.O.W.s and a score to settle.
问题来了 他说他的产品有锁定目标的能力
Here's the kicker, he said his products have targeting capabilities.
从我看到的状况来判断 我相信他说的
From what I've seen, I believe him.
一方面是军♥火♥商
So you got an arms dealer on one side...
另一方面
...and on the other...
政♥府♥轰炸婚礼
...a government dropping bombs on weddings.
到底谁是坏人 -阿里亚斯
Who's the bad guy here? - Arias!
我们的任务是捉拿他
And it's our mission to bring his ass down!
那是你的任务 与我无关
Your mission, not mine!
该死 里昂 -别说了
Goddamn it, Leon! - Stop!
里昂
Leon.
发生了这么多事 你只会坐在这里自怨自艾
With everything that's going on, you just sit here and feel sorry for yourself.
你呢 你让私人恩怨控制了你
And you? You're letting a grudge get the better of you.
天啊
God.
我不敢相信你们两个竟然这么像 -你到底在胡说什么
I cannot believe how alike you two are. - What are you talking about?
现在你们两个表现得像是自私的小鬼
You're acting like a couple of selfish brats right now.
病毒就在我们眼前肆虐
The virus is right under our noses.
一直都是的
Always has been.
我听不懂
I don't follow.
我们不需要寻找阿里亚斯用来感染人们的新病毒
We don't need to look for some new virus that Arias is infecting people with.
病毒一直躲在每个人的身体里潜伏着
The virus is lying dormant inside of everyone.
包括你们在内
Even you.
我们只需要找到触发方法
What we need to find is the trigger.
能启动潜伏病毒的力量 只有阿里亚斯知道它是什么
Something activates the latent virus and only Arias knows what it is.
在我们找到它之前
But until we find that out...
所有人 不论死活 都是他的潜在武器
...everyone, living and dead, are his potential weapons.
如果现在不找出答案
And if we don't figure this out right now...
就不会有这样的小镇让你可以借酒浇愁了
...there won't be quaint little towns like this for you to drink your sorrows away in...
永远都不会有
...ever again.
我研发了疫苗 拿自己试验 它真的有用
I created a vaccine. And I tried it on myself and it works.
但查出阿里亚斯如何触发病毒前
But until we find out how Arias triggers the virus...
天知道它对其他人是否有效
...who knows if it'll work the same for everyone else.
答案就在我的血里
My blood holds the answers.
如果我死了 把这个送到你们能信任的实验室
If I die, get this to a lab you trust.
我无法想象你们两个吃过什么样的苦头
I can't imagine what you two have been through.
但我知道你们两个都不是
But I know that neither one of you are the type of person...
会坐在这里吵架 看着世界死去的人
...who would sit here and argue while the world dies.
你们不是那样的人
That's not who you are.
对吧
Or is it?
我太没礼貌了
That wasn't very nice of me.
里昂
Leon!
帕特里西奥 -等一下 听我解释
Patricio! - Wait, wait! Let me explain.
里昂 -我跟你提过的那个人
Leon! - You know that guy I was telling you about.
出♥卖♥♥♥我单位的人 -你不明白
The one that sold out my unit. - You don't understand.
就是这个家伙 -求求你住手
This is the guy. - Please, stop.
嘿 你们在做 -这是公事 没事的
Hey! What do you think...? - Official business. It's okay.
里昂 别这样 -你想做什么
Leon, come on! - What do you want?
拜托 你是我认识唯一在安全行动部任职的人
Please. You're the only one I know from the DSO.
是我的家人 你得救救他们
It's my family. You've got to save them.
什么
What?
我太太跟女儿在西班牙
My wife and my daughter are in Spain.
光明教团的幸存成员
An arms dealer is getting paid...
付钱给一名军♥火♥商
...by the surviving members of Los Iluminados...
发动大规模生化恐袭
...to launch a large-scale bioterror attack.
我知道太多了 他们要杀了我跟我家人
I know too much. They're going to kill me and my family.
你听到他说的话了吗 今天我们走运了
Did you hear what he said? It's our lucky day.
走运 你疯了吗
"Lucky"? Are you crazy?
他能带我们去找我们要找的人 -你在胡说什么
He's gonna lead us right to our guy. - What the hell are you talking about?
你听过格伦·阿里亚斯这号♥人物吧 -你怎么知道
The name Glenn Arias ring a bell? - How do you know?
我会通灵
I'm psychic.
我需要你帮忙 我的家人
I need your help. My family.
我要把话说清楚
Let me get this straight.
你想害死我
You try and get me killed...
现在我得救你家人
...and now I'm supposed to save your family?
我们何不这么做
Well, how about this?
先把你知道的事都告诉我们 我们再决定要不要帮忙
You tell us what you know first, and then we'll decide if we help.
大混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
他被跟踪了
He was followed!
我的家人
My family.
求求你
Please.
救她们
Save them.
该死
Damn it.
蕾贝卡
Rebecca!
一号♥目标歼灭 抓到二号♥目标
Target one down. Target two secured.
迪西 他们到饭店攻击我们 抓走蕾贝卡 追踪他们
D.C., they hit us at the hotel and took Rebecca. Track them.
我认得那个大块头 他跟阿里亚斯是一伙的
I know the big guy. He's with Arias.
阿里亚斯抓走蕾贝卡做什么
What's Arias want with Rebecca?
我不知道 我只想把她救回来
I don't know. I just want to get her back.
我的假期又泡汤了
There goes my vacation. Again.
嗨 亲爱的 是我
Hi, honey, it's me.
你有找到你说能帮忙的人吗
Were you able to get the man you said would help?
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
赛琳娜想念她的爸爸
Selena misses her daddy.
帕特里西奥 你听到了吗 -我能跟爸爸说话吗
Patricio? Hello? - Can I talk to Papa?
帕特里西奥 你是谁 -妈妈 我能跟爸爸说话吗 拜托
Patricio? Who is this? - Mamá? Can I talk to Papa? Please.
帕特里西奥在哪里 要我老公来听电♥话♥
Where's Patricio? Put my husband on the phone right...
他死前把它交给你是有原因的
There's a reason he gave that to you before he died.
我们需要的答案可能在里面
It might have the answers we need in it.
蕾贝卡的笔记本电脑还在我们手上
We have Rebecca's laptop.
我们有线索
We have leads.
听着 老兄
Look, man.
我需要你
I need you.
我成功让他们复活 但
I succeeded in reanimating them, but...
我还没想出办法让尸体不会腐烂
...I haven't figured out how to keep the bodies from rotting away yet.
多多练习一定能做得很好
Practice makes perfect.
我要介绍我的客人
Meet my guests.
我的家人跟一些最亲近的朋友
My family and some of my dearest friends.
蕾贝卡·钱伯斯教授
Professor Rebecca Chambers.
欢迎
Welcome.
我是格伦·阿里亚斯
I'm Glenn Arias.
听说你为我的产品找到解药
I heard you found a cure for my merchandise.
你这么年轻 还挺聪明的
For someone so young, you're quite brilliant.
我不只找到解药
A cure isn't the only thing I found.
真的吗
Really?
请跟我解释一下
Please, tell me more.
我知道潜伏病毒如何被启动
I figured out how the latent virus is activated.
是兽♥性♥病毒 教授 简称A病毒
Animality Virus, professor. A-Virus, for short.
你的有机生物武器能分辨他们该攻击谁
Your B.O.W.s can tell who they're supposed to attack.
那是武器的一大卖♥♥点
That's a good selling point for a weapon.
那项特征一定很难研发
电影精选列表