克雷塔罗地区
墨西哥
格伦·阿里亚斯
凯茜·怀特
生化危机:复仇
芝加哥
四个月后
252号♥实验
百分之百比对吻合
原型疫苗完成分割
转移到储存在
冷冻库的针筒里
计算化学系统
今日头条
校园恐怖袭击
最新消息
安大略省发生集体谋杀案
落基山脉
科罗拉多州
潜伏病毒
触发病毒
疫苗
来自大湖区的矿泉水
纯水
潜伏病毒
触发病毒
疫苗
行动命令 机密
纯水企业有限公♥司♥
纽约市警♥察♥局
安东尼·石冢
定时模式
开 关
扫描 连接
生化危机:复仇
小的时候
When I was a kid...
我常想长大后我会成为什么样的人
...I used to think about the kind of man I'd grow up to be.
我做梦都没想到我会过着这样的人生
I never thought my life would turn out this way.
原来你就是克里斯·雷德菲尔德
So you're Chris Redfield.
活死人专家
The expert on the living dead.
大英雄
The big hero.
我赌你杀了不少活死人 对吧
Bet you killed a lot, huh?
专家先生
So, Mr. Expert...
你有对付活死人的任何建议吗
...any advice on dealing with them?
当然有
Yeah.
你有朋友吗
You got friends?
我当然有朋友
Sure. I got friends.
家人呢 -当然
Family? - Yeah.
我娶了老婆 爸妈还在
Got a wife. My folks.
有个妹妹
A little sister.
有公♥司♥在研发病毒
There's corporations out there creating viruses...
把人变成生化武器
...turning people into bioweapons.
像你跟我这样的人
People like you and me.
你的朋友跟家人
Your friends. Family.
终有一天你得做出决定
There will come a day when you'll be faced with a decision.
杀了他们
Kill them...
或是被杀
...or be Killed.
听起来不太像英雄 对吧
Doesn't sound very heroic, does it?
抱歉
Sorry.
接近目标中 我们再对一次
We're approaching the target, so let's go over everything on more time,
确保不会弄错了
...So there's no mistakes.
目标是格伦·阿里亚斯
The target is Glenn Arias.
他因为走私武器成了国际通缉犯
He's wanted internationally for weapons trafficking.
他走私的不是M16或土制炸♥弹♥
And we're not talking about M16s and IEDs here.
他只买♥♥卖♥♥最先进武器
We're talking cutting-edge shit.
他喜欢在冲突激烈地区做生意
He likes doing business anywhere there's a major conflict.
情报资料显示阿里亚斯持有BOW
Intel says that Arias is now in possession of a B.O.W.
也就是有机生物武器
A.k.a. bioorganic weapon.
所以生化恐♥怖♥主♥义♥安全评估联盟来了 他们知道如何应付那样的事
That's why the BSAA is here. They know how to handle those things.
我们的卧底探员凯茜·怀特
Our undercover agent, Cathy White...
几星期前跟她儿子扎克一起失踪了
...went missing weeks ago, along with her son, Zack.
今天我们有两个任务目标
We have two objectives today:
找到他们
Find them...
并抓到格伦·阿里亚斯
...and grab Glenn Arias.
通信确认
Comm check.
营地外面没有动静
No movement outside the compound.
分成三个小队
Split up into three teams.
我们要进去了
We're going in.
安全
Clear.
天啊
Jesus.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
快走
Go!
扎克
Zack?
对
Yeah.
快走
Go!
雷德菲尔德 请回答
Redfield, come in.
有人听到了吗 到底发生了什么事
Anybody. What the hell's going on?
紧急撤离 立刻回到直升机会合
Emergency evac. Get the chopper now.
快离开这里
Get out of here!
阿里亚斯
Arias.
因为你的关系 我得到别的地方做生意了
Thanks to you, I'll have to move my business somewhere else.
你这个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
拜托
Please.
我是生意人
I'm a businessman.
我帮想买♥♥货的客人生产好货
I make good products available to anyone who wants to buy.
而且价钱合理
And at reasonable prices.
比如说这个
For example, this...
品质一流的人种
...exquisite specimen.
凯茜
Cathy.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
你不觉得在人间的最后时刻最美吗
The last moments on Earth are the most beautiful, don't you think?
我的产品有个优点
The wonderful thing about my products...
他们分得清楚盟友
...is that they know the difference between ally...
跟敌人的差别
...and enemy.
恭喜 -恭喜
Congratulations! - Congratulations.
不
No!
这都是为了你 亲爱的
This is all for you, my dear.
我的莎拉
My Sara.
就是那个吗
Is that it?
那就是让大家抓狂的病毒吗
Is that the virus that's making everyone flip out?
没错
Yes.
情况越来越糟糕了
It keeps getting worse and worse.
各地都传出攻击事件
Attacks are happening all over the place.
你从哪里找到这个的
Where'd you get this?
我从没看过这段视频
I haven't seen this footage before.
它还没有公开
It hasn't been released yet.
他们不希望引发民众恐慌
They don't want the public to panic.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
美国已经传出20起攻击事件了
There's been like 20 attacks in the U.S. already.
生化恐♥怖♥主♥义♥安全评估联盟拼命要控制状况 可是
The BSAA is working to keep it under control, but...
在我们找出原因阻止它之前 这样的事只会不断上演 对吧
But it'll just keep happening until we find the cause and stop it. Right?
没错
Exactly.
有人故意这么做
This is being done intentionally.
只要查出谁是幕后主使
If we can just find out who's behind it...
焦糖玛奇朵 你记得放巧克力碎片了吗
Caramel macchiato? Did you remember the chocolate chips?
上面还加了鲜奶油
And the whipped cream on top.
好孩子
Good boy.
那是甜点 不是咖啡 你知道的 对吧
That's dessert, not coffee. You know that, right?
你是什么意思
Your point?
没事 我没有任何意思 钱伯斯教授
Nothing. Nothing at all, Professor Chambers.
死人复活被当成生化武器
The dead coming back to life and being used as bioweapons.
这些疯狂公♥司♥在这个国家已经导致太多悲剧
These insane corporations have caused far too much tragedy in this country.
你觉得这次也是这样吗
You think this is more of the same, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
考量到过去的经验
Based on what's happened before...
这次感觉不一样
...this time it feels different.
幕后主使可能是新面孔
Someone new could be behind it.
那是疫苗模拟吗
Is that the vaccine simulation?
这次感染者出现不同症状
The infected are exhibiting different traits this time around.
我想抑制人工病毒
I'm attempting to suppress the artificial virus...
因为它似乎是感染根源
...because it seems to be the base of the infection.
我看到计算化学系统运算
I saw the computational chemistry system running.
我们已经在生产试验药物了吗 -当然
Are we making a test drug already? - Of course.
多年来我们的科技有长足进步
Our technology's come so far over the years...
生产样本不必花太多时间
...making a sample doesn't take that long.
对了
Oh, by the way....
我们收到另一批感染者尸体
We got another delivery of infected bodies.
非常多 超过30人
电影精选列表