A lot. More than 30.
谁要去采集样本
Who's getting the samples?
今天学生都出去了
The students are all out today.
所以呢
And?
不 我是博士后研究生 我不负责那些工作
Oh, no. I'm postdoc. I don't do that.
好吧 你说了算 钱伯斯教授
Fine. Anything you say, Professor Chambers.
我的英雄
My hero.
搞什么
What the...?
亚伦
Aaron.
不
No.
为什么 为什么是现在
Why? Why now?
为什么是这里
Here?
感觉像是早就计划好了的
It's like it was planned.
蕾贝卡
Rebecca.
克里斯 -你还好吗
Chris? - You all right?
好久不见
It's been a while.
你该穿隔离衣 至少戴上口罩
You should be wearing a clean-suit or at least a mask.
也对
Yeah, well...
你好吗
How you doing?
现在我没事
I'm fine for now.
但我该被隔离吧
But shouldn't I be in quarantine?
听着
Look...
如果病毒传染力真的那么强 我们早就没命了
...if the virus really was that contagious, we'd all be dead already.
而且隔离太花时间 现在我需要你
Besides, quarantine takes too long, and I need you now.
所以别担心
So don't worry.
我们会想办法让你洗个热水澡 一切都会没事的
We'll get you to a hot shower, and everything will be okay.
你还是没变
Same old Chris.
根据警方报告 嫌犯是持枪恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
According to police reports, the suspects were armed terrorists.
目前据报死亡人数超过
So far, the number of dead is reported to be over...
芝加哥郊外小镇发生的大规模屠♥杀♥事件仍在调查中
The mass killing that occurred in this town just outside of Chicago is still under...
今天突然爆发的暴♥力♥事件导致数十人死亡
Sudden outbreak of violence claimed dozens of victims today.
安大略专案小组宣称情况都在控制中
Ontario's special task force has declared the situation under control.
那可能是官方对事件的说法
While that might be the official statement on the incident...
是我
It's me.
你看起来不像在休息
That doesn't look like you're resting.
洗个热水澡真的有用
A hot shower does wonders.
那是你从实验室带出来的资料吗 -对
Is that the data you took from the lab? - Yes.
现在我们知道试验药物是有用的疫苗
And now that we know the test drug works as a vaccine...
我们得尽快把这个传给其他实验室
...we have to send this out to other labs ASAP.
越快进行量产 我们能救越多人
The faster we get this mass-produced, the more lives we can save.
对 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你会来这里是有原因的 对吧
There's a reason you're here, isn't there?
你在追杀某人
You're after someone.
对 一个叫格伦·阿里亚斯的人
Yeah, a man named Glenn Arias.
他是谁
Who's that?
他接手新保护伞跟三联的行动
He took over Neo Umbrella and Tricell's operations.
他将他们生产的武器卖♥♥给犯罪集团跟开战国家
And now he's selling the weapons they created to crime syndicates and countries at war.
他是死亡商人
He's a merchant of death...
利用佣兵跟有机生物武器帮他做见不得人的事
...using mercenaries and B.O.W.s to do his dirty work.
现在
And now...
死人又复活了
...the dead are rising again.
你确定阿里亚斯是幕后主使吗
And you're sure Arias is behind it?
对 我发现你的研究是全世界最先进的
Yes. After I found out that your research was the most advanced in the world...
你就坐着直升机来找我了
You hopped on a chopper and came to see me.
对
Yes.
我看到你的实验室被毁
And after I saw how trashed your lab was...
看起来坏人也知道你的研究了
...it looks like the bad guys knew about your research too.
我跟国际卫生组织报告了我们的初步发现
Oh... I reported our initial findings to the WHO.
他们将消息传给了全世界
And then they sent it to facilities all over the world...
专门生产疫苗的机构
...that specialize in the development of vaccines.
可能是那些机构走漏了消息
The leak could've come from any of those places.
没错 -阿里亚斯想破坏你的研究
Exactly. - Arias wanted to disrupt your research.
现在他取得你的资料 他变得更危险了
And now that he's got your data, he's even more dangerous.
我比对了新病毒的DNA跟档案里所有的生化武器
I compared the new virus's DNA to all the bioweapons we have on file.
序列跟光明教团组织
The sequence is extremely close to the parasitic weapons...
用过的寄生武器极为类似
...used by the Los Iluminados cult.
你认为阿里亚斯是他们的成员
You think Arias might be one of them?
根据现在我手边的信息 我不知道
Based on information I have now, I'm not sure.
看起来我们得跟真正的专家谈一谈
Looks like we should go talk to a real expert.
真正的专家
Real expert?
我不敢相信这个时候你还看得下书
I can't believe you can read a book at a time like this.
我猜那是打发时间的方法
I guess it's one way to pass the time.
曾有人说过 "知识就是力量"
Well, someone once said, "Knowledge is power."
弗朗西斯·培根
Francis Bacon.
一发子弹就能击倒敌人
It only takes one bullet to bring your enemy down.
但有了知识 就能打败所有邪恶势力
But with knowledge, you can defeat all evil.
嘿 他们说的是真的吗
Hey, is it true what they say?
你从特种部队变成科学宅女
You switched from special ops to science geek?
天啊 生化恐♥怖♥主♥义♥安全评估联盟的人都有奇怪背景
Man, the BSAA's chock-full of people with weird résumés.
我赌你一开始就有脑袋
Bet you were pretty brainy to start with.
为什么你要转换跑道
So why'd you switch?
说来话长
That's a story.
我曾经是浣熊市特种战略救援服务单位的医护员
I used to be a medic in the S.T.A.R.S. Unit in Raccoon City.
我想在某方面 我一直对医学有兴趣
I guess, in a way, I've always been interested in medical science.
有一天我决定 我的任务是阻止人们滥用它
Then one day, I decided to make it my duty to stop people from abusing it.
我相信 "这些人♥渣♥经营的公♥司♥ 专门拿弱者开刀"
I thought, "Here are these corporations, run by scum, preying on the weak."
他们像是人类的疾病
They're like a disease on humanity.
我想找到解药 跟克里斯一样
I want to find a cure, same as Chris.
差别是他用蛮力 我用脑袋
The difference is, he uses his brawn while I use my brain.
天才跟打手合作拯救人类
So brains and brawns working together to save humanity.
你觉得我们的胜算有多大
What do you think your chances are?
那是什么意思 达米安 -没事
What's that supposed to mean, Damian? - Nothing.
但要是这种疾病无药可医呢
It's just, like, uh, what if this disease don't got no cure?
我们追杀的家伙玩弄生死
The assholes we're after, they treat life and death...
把它们视为无物
...like they shooting craps.
一群王八蛋
Bunch of dicks.
嘿 我刚刚发现迪西跟达米安
Hey, I just realized D.C. and Damian...
这次竟然没提到"绝命毒师"
...aren't talking about Breaking Bad for once.
嘿 别跟我扯那个 克里斯 -那部电视剧是超越当代的巨作
Hey, don't go there, Chris. - That shit's ahead of its time.
它的确是部伟大作品
It's a goddamn masterpiece.
小心 别吓到当地人了
Careful you don't scare the locals.
你一点都不低调
Your stealth's for shit.
现在喝得烂醉如泥有点太早 里昂
It's a little early to be that deep in the bottle, Leon.
看看是谁来了
Well, look who it is.
生化恐♥怖♥主♥义♥安全评估联盟金童跟前途无量博士
The BSAA's golden boy and Dr. High Hopes.
你们到底有什么事 -我有个任务
What the hell do you want? - I got a job.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
我在度假
I'm on vacation.
我们得谈谈光明教团
Let's talk about Los Iluminados.
记得他们使用的有机生物武器吗
Remember the type of B.O.W.s they were using?
那是很久以前的事 我不记得了
That's so long ago, I don't remember.
那又怎么样 你要在这里再坐一星期什么都不做吗
So, what? You just gonna sit around here another week and do nothing?
我不曾为那么远的未来做过计划
I never make plans that far ahead.
嘿 再给我一瓶 -取消点单
Hey. Another bottle here. - Cancel that.
嘿 你以为你是谁 -够了 好吗
Hey, who the hell do you...? - Enough! All right?
你到底想做什么 雷德菲尔德
What do you want, Redfield?
你到底想做什么 里昂
What do you want, Leon?
别闹了 -两位 别这样
Cut the shit. - Guys, come on.
里昂 抱歉打断你度假
Leon, I'm sorry to interrupt your vacation...
但我们会来这里是因为事关重大
...but we wouldn't be here if it wasn't serious.
我们认为你可能有些情报 现在我们就要知道
We think you might have some intel, and we need it now.
什么情报
What intel?
确认二号♥目标
Second target confirmed.
她得活着
She stays alive.
其他就处理掉
Finish the rest.
收到
Copy that.
听着 这玩意传播速度又快又猛
Look, this shit's spreading fast and thick.
我工作的大学研究人员及员工都遭到感染
All of the researchers and staff at my university were infected.
又来了吗
This again, huh?
我像是被困在循环里
It's like I'm stuck in a goddamn loop.
什么 -你是什么意思
电影精选列表