Engineering them with that trait must have been difficult for you.
但我知道你是怎么办的
But I know how you did it.
病毒一共有三株
There are three strains of the virus.
第一是感染他们
One infects them.
第二是做为触发机制
A second acts as a trigger.
第三给你机会选择你的目标是谁
The third gives you the option of choosing who your target will be.
它是非活性病毒
A sort of inactivation virus.
疫苗
The vaccine.
再调出那张地图
Bring up the map again.
她一定觉得这些爆发事件互相有关联
She must have thought these outbreaks were related.
看到它们都集中在大湖区附近吗
See how they're all concentrated around the Great Lakes?
如果她说得没错
If what she said is true...
这玩意能躲在人类身体里潜伏
...and this thing can lay dormant inside people...
天知道有多少人被感染了
...God knows how many are infected.
你将基础病毒加在饮用水里
You mixed the base virus in drinking water.
我非常佩服
I'm impressed.
你怎么猜到的
How did you figure it out?
我注意到大湖区四周爆发事件频发
I noticed a huge concentration of outbreaks around the Great Lakes.
它刚好是饮用水主要来源
Which just so happens to be a major source of drinking water.
但那不是你计划的 一切始于意外
But they weren't planned by you. They happened by accident.
看起来在极为罕见的情况下
It seems under certain rare conditions...
不需要触发病毒也能启动潜伏病毒
...the latent virus can activate without the trigger virus.
也就是说触发病毒可能通过空气传播
Speaking of, the trigger virus is probably distributed through the air...
比如瓦斯
...by a gas.
病毒分离开来 不是没有威力
By themselves, these viruses either have no potency...
就是有自我启动的风险
...or they run the risk of activating on their own.
但把它们加在一起
But when combined...
它们变成有效的可控制生化武器
...they become an effective, controllable bioweapon.
做得好 教授
Nicely done, professor.
难怪你能在浣熊市存活下来
It's no wonder you survived Raccoon City.
如果触发病毒是靠空气传播 更难控制它的流向或谁会被传染
If the trigger's airborne, it's harder to control where it goes or who gets it.
阿里亚斯一定有使用某种疫苗
So then Arias has to be using some type of vaccine.
他用那招控制疫情爆发
That's how he controls the spread of an outbreak.
他先帮他不希望被感染的人注射疫苗
He vaccinates anyone he doesn't want infected first.
那能制♥作♥出更精准武器 你看到了吗
Which makes for a more accurate weapon. See?
你研究过A病毒
You've done your homework on the A-Virus.
下一步是什么
So now what's next?
研发试验性解药 对我来说并不难
It wasn't hard for me to engineer a test cure.
现在我知道它真的有用 我的团队有我的研究成果跟血
And now that I know it works, my team has my research and my blood.
你所谓的商品
Your "merchandise," as you put it...
很快会在市场被淘汰掉
...will soon be obsolete on the marketplace.
我不想这么说 但你的研究并不完整
I hate to say this, but your research is incomplete.
如果你找到解药了 接种疫苗后你不该遭到攻击
If you had found the cure, you wouldn't have been attacked after you took it.
但你被攻击了 对吧
But you were, weren't you?
那不重要
Not that it matters.
不 你跟你的疫苗很快会消失
No, you and your vaccine will soon be out of time.
明天世界会变得不一样
Tomorrow, the world will be a different place.
阿里亚斯计划要玩票大的
Arias is planning something big.
帕特里西奥知道太多事
Patricio knew way too much about it.
所以他被杀掉
And that's why he was killed.
我知道发生了什么事
I know what happened.
他们来杀你
They came to kill you...
但他们只杀了你爱的每个人
...but killed everyone you loved instead.
那天是你的大喜之日
It was your wedding day.
我一直停留在那一天
The day time stopped for me.
她是莎拉
That's Sara.
我太太
My wife.
你长得跟她很像
You look so much like her.
我们会相识不是巧合
It's not a coincidence that we met.
这是命中注定
It's fate.
等一下
Wait.
你这么做有什么目的
Where are you going with this?
我要重新举♥行♥婚礼
I'm redoing the wedding.
这次新娘是你
This time with you.
我要重写过去
I'll rewrite the past.
蕾贝卡
Rebecca...
来见见莎拉
...meet Sara.
我们在一起会很幸福
We're going to be so happy.
我反悔了
On second thought...
我要帮你换上莎拉的手
...I'm going to replace your arm with Sara's.
或许那会改变你对我的想法
Maybe that will change your mind about me.
他要在纽约使用触发病毒
He's gonna use the trigger virus on New York?
看起来应该是的
That's what it looks like.
他疯了
He's out of his mind.
"如果疫情失控
"If the outbreak is deemed uncontrollable...
写着绿字A的储存槽装有疫苗 准备进行部署
...tanks labeled with a green A contain the vaccine and are ready to deploy.
地点被列为机密"
Location classified."
我们只要找到那玩意 就能把每个人变回来
All we have to do is find that stuff and we can change everyone back.
就跟打开安全开关一样
Like flipping a safety switch.
如果你是阿里亚斯 你会把它放在哪里
But if you were Arias, where would you keep it?
他可以快速抵达的地方 一个安全的地方
Someplace he can get to fast. Someplace secure.
他在纽约的藏身处
His hideout in New York.
我赌我们也能在那里找到蕾贝卡
And I bet we'll find Rebecca there too.
我们必须加快释放步骤 -我们预计明天高峰时间动手
We need to expedite the release. - We're set for morning rush hour.
我有预感生化恐♥怖♥主♥义♥安全评估联盟会来找我们
I have a feeling the BSAA will be heading our way...
我们需要反制计划
...So we need that countermeasure.
你计划再度发动攻击
You're planning another attack.
我在计划我们的未来
I'm planning our future.
我们的时代从现在开始
Our time starts now.
"我们" -对
"Our"? - Yes.
跟我仅存的朋友
With the last of my remaining friends...
我们要一起展开新生活
...we will begin our new life together.
时间到了
It's time.
爸
Dad.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Alex. Alex.
我来叫救护车
I'll call the ambulance.
别在这个时间 该死
Not now, goddamn it.
大家都打了蕾贝卡的疫苗了吗
Everybody get a dose of Rebecca's vaccine?
很好
Good.
支援状况如何
What's the status on the reinforcements?
生化恐♥怖♥主♥义♥安全评估联盟跟纽约市特警小组在现场陷入苦战
BSAA and N.Y.P.D. SWAT are on the ground in the thick of it.
州警要再等三小时才能赶到
The state police won't get there for another three hours.
那代表我们得靠自己逮捕阿里亚斯了
So that means we have to nab Arias all by ourselves.
太棒了
Fantastic.
大事不妙
The signal's getting worse.
他们用水车喷洒病毒
They're using tanker trucks to spray the virus.
他不只想感染数千人
He's not trying to turn a couple thousand.
他要感染所有人
He's trying to turn them all.
我们必须处理掉那些水车
We need to take out those tankers.
钱伯斯教授的研究显示病毒受不了高温
Professor Chambers' research says the virus can't handle heat.
它的燃点跟汽油一样
It's got the same flash point as gasoline.
太好了 我们只要点根火柴 看着它烧掉
Perfect. Let's light a match, watch it burn.
我希望先救出蕾贝卡 但首要任务是那些水车
I wish we could get to Rebecca first, but the priority is those tankers.
所以我们有三个目标
Alright, so we got three things to do.
一 炸掉水车 二 救出蕾贝卡
One, blow up the tankers. Two, get Rebecca.
三 抢走疫苗 帮全市的人注射
Three, grab the vaccine and deploy it on the city.
还有逮捕阿里亚斯 四个目标 -你说了算 老大
And grab Arias. Four things. - Whatever you say, boss.
迪西 娜迪亚 你们从鱼鹰号♥行动
D.C., Nadia, you guys work from the Osprey.
收到 克里斯
Roger that, C.
生化恐♥怖♥主♥义♥安全评估联盟送的礼物
Gifts from the BSAA.
他们说现在他们只能帮我们到这里
They said that's the best they can do for us for now.
摩托车是我的
Dibs on the bike.
炸掉水车后 到阿里亚斯藏身处会合
Once the tankers are down, rendezvous at Arias' place.
根据当时的情形 找到疫苗后
Depending on the situation, we might have to put Rebecca on hold...
我们再去救蕾贝卡 -明白
...until we find that vaccine. - Got it.
你准备好要上了吗
Well, you ready to rock?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们上吧
Let's do this.
达米安 该死
电影精选列表