What is going on?
一言难尽 不过相信我
Mom,it's a long story,trust me.
详情我明天一早再告诉你 跟团员说我没事
I'll fill you in early in the morning, please tell the boys I am ok.
但是...
But...
妈 我爱你
Mom,I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too,honey.
她没事
She is ok.
太好了
Great.
好吧
All right.
还不错
Sounds good.
谢谢
Thank you.
关于你弟弟的事 我也深感遗憾
I'm very sorry about your brother.
我...
l...
我知道我讲这些 对你没什么帮助
I know sorry doesn't help.
我父亲也是同样方式死的
My father died in the same way.
我坐在看台前 目睹意外发生
I was sitting in the stand when it happened.
我也很遗憾
Sorry.
杰森是个好孩子
Jason is a good kid,you know.
他真的是好孩子
He is a good kid.
我知道
Yep.
他的初吻是因玩游戏输掉的
You know his first kid is to play by spinnig the bottle
他爱♥女♥人♥和汽车
He love the girls and the cars.
只是个没长大的孩子
Just a kid.
开拍
And action
-咖啡帮我拿着 -好的
-Hold my coffee -Yes,sir.
就是这样 先别喊卡
Yeap,don't cut.
要保留这个
Hold,hold,we save that one.
-麦克 -杰瑞听着
-Hey, Michael. -llsten, hey Jerry.
我下部电影要在全世界最酷的沙漠拍摄
I got the coolest desert out of my next film
超棒的场地 会是最精彩的赛车
BeautifuI area and boys want a major show down.
你要插一脚吗
Are you in?
我最近有点忙
I'm a little busy,Jerry.
你不会想错过这次机会的
You don't want to miss this,man.
四辆车比赛 赢家全拿
I am telllng you reasons,four cars. and winner take all the big steaks.
赌多大
Yep, how big?
你想赌多大就多大
As big as you want.
两千五百万
25 milllon,
你真的很疯狂 不过我喜欢
Oh,you are so crazy. I like it.
那就交给你办吧
Ok,make it happen.
不赌博 真无法了解到赌博这么有趣
Hey,what's the gamble if you don't gamble.
大家快一点 时间就是金钱
Hey,come on,people, time is my money.
印钞机坏了
Michael,Jahnothan's machine is broken,
我们没有两千五百万可以下注
we can't print anymore money, you don't have $25 milllon to bet.
你必须变卖♥♥所有家当
You have to sell everything.
那就卖♥♥了吧
So, sell it.
反正很多
It is plenty of it
我也想花掉
I would like to spend.
我们也没车手
We don't have the driver.
杰森死了
Jason's died.
你可以闭上嘴巴么
would you shut up?
我们需要能帮我们赢的车手
We need somebody to win,michael.
我知道 就是那个贱女人
I know,just the bitch.
早
Good morning.
你觉得那些人还在跟踪我们吗
You think they're still after us?
很有可能
Possibily.
我觉得你叔叔可能有更大的问题要处理
Well,I think your uncle may have a bigger problem.
我无意中听到他电♥话♥里的对话内容
I mean,I overheard them talking on the phone.
他欠人家很多钱
He owned somebody a lot of money.
超过他的支付能力
More than he can cover.
是吗
Really.
你换衣服吧
Ok,get dress.
我去开车
And I go get the car
我们去吃点东西
we get some food.
好啊
ok
准备一下 客户两点要过来取车
Larry, Jane gotta go pick up her car today at 2.
确保细节方面处理到位
Make sure the detaiI forms are real good.
这次可别忘了窗户噢
Don't forget the windows this time.
不会啦
I won't.
早安
Good morning,man.
这是怎么了
What the hell was that?
我投降
It is cool, dude.
-别担心 -能谈一下
-Hey,it is ok. -We can talk.
这是什么
What's the deal?
哈利
Harry.
住手 你想要什么
Stop,what do you want?
发生了什么事
Guys,what happened?
我妈呢
Where is mom?
有人带她走了
They took her.
是谁
Who?
麦克
Michael.
谁是麦克
Who's Michael?
一个疯子
A luntaic.
他为何带走莎莉
Why they took Sally? She wounld not do anything
喂
Hello.
嗨 小塔莎
Hey, Tash.
浑蛋 我妈呢
Where is my mother,you bitch.
帮我看着她
Take care of her for me.all right.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do with her?
别解决他
No, man, don't get rid off her.
只要保证她乖乖待在这儿就行
Just make sure nothing happens to her.
懂了
I got you.
麦克 她很安全的待在这儿
Michael,she is secure,all right.
你把娜塔莎的妈看紧点
You keep eyes on Natasha's mother
我会再告诉你怎么做
I'll let you know what to do.
小塔莎 谢谢我赶来
Hey, Tash. Thanks for coming.
你相信运气吗
Do you belleve in luck.
我不靠运气
I don't need luck.
那你相信命运吗
Do you belleve in destiny?
信
Yes.
我也是
Me too.
如果你是第一个冲到终点
When you across that finish line first,
你妈妈就会非常的安全
Your mother is gonna be so safe.
这是我的承诺
that's a promise.
你要保证
You promised
打败他们
Go get them,ok.
给他们好看
Kick their asses.
我爱你
I love you.
让我解释一下上次的情况
Hey, let me explain what happened last time.
我不想知道
I don't want to hear it.
我只希望你把身家都押在这次比赛上
I just hope you bet everything on this race.
因为你会输得精光
Because you gonna to lose your ass.
真的很冷酷
That is cold
无情
Cold
兄弟
Man,
如果臭名把全部身家都押在这场比赛上
if lnfamous put everything into this.
你觉得他会赢吗
You think this guy can win?
开玩笑 岂止赢
Can he win?
他可是世界冠军耶
This guy was world running champipion
连续五年蝉联冠军
Five years in a row
他技术一流
He can drive.
看是谁来了
See who he is here
嗨 贝丝
Hey,Beth Triump
你是说那女孩能打败所有男人
Your telllng me she roll the run of all the men breaking
她是我穿过的旧鞋
She walks my old shoes around
-杰瑞德 -没错
-Fred -Yep
倒两杯酒给克里斯
2 bottles to Chris
你看那穿凉鞋的神经病
See over there is the old patient with the sllppers
宗教语言
Sin salebin
放手两千五百万吧
Yeap! Let go off $25 milllon.
小妞 这边有好玩的 过来一下
I see ya you can see what you are missing.
看你输到脱裤子更好笑