Danny
耶
Yeah
谢谢大家
Thank you
谢谢宝贝
Thanks, baby
警♥察♥来了
Cop's here
跑
Run
快跑
Move
赶快上车
Get your fat ass into the car
走
Move
快点走了
Come on ! Go
就在那儿 抓住他
Get him, get him! Right there!
把手举起来
Put your hands up
天啊
Ahh, great
我们需要他
We need him
条子一定在这儿盯我们两天了
The dumb is right here for 2 days
放轻松
Relax
你要帮我参加比赛
You gonna drive for me
我
Me?
这是300万的比赛 你疯了吗
It's been 3 milllon dallors. Are you crazy?
我是能开车
Look, I can drive
但这种比赛我想我是没戏
but I don't know I'm not up today
别担心
Don't worry about it
把那种比赛当成这场游戏一样
Just play so good as SI game in the track
我有我的计划
I got a plan
好车喔
Nice ride
我也正想说你的"飞机"不错
I was just about to say the same
辣妹先上来一下
I want you the hot missy come up here
我来带你参观
and let me show you around a little bit
好 不过先让我拿行李
That will be great, but first I gotta get my stuff
时间还很多
You got a lot of time made it
希望是这样
I hope so
谢啦 真的太棒了
Thanks, baby! Yeah
你该趁这时候多捞点钱
Its your chance to get your money back, big fellow
-不必 -你过得不错
-I'm good with this, baby -Good, are you?
老板在这儿 还敢这么胡说
You don't see your boss is here
若你手上的牌这么好
Yo, if this hand is so good
我应该戴手套了
should have a glove out
因为我怕手上的牌会吓到你
Because this is a crime
我的牌不变
I am stay with it is
谁怕谁还不知道呢
Crime is about to get soft
您的饮料
Here you go, sir
听着
yeah llsten!
20万
200,000!
你是要梭哈
Are you trying to buy a pot for, man
我知道你是在说谎
I know you are telling a lie
我开牌会吓到你
You don't know what I got here
我有三张J
I got a 3 of Jacks
我是天牌
I got Aces over Kings, baby
怎么可能
Oh come on, man
这是第三次了 你出老千
This is the third game of the roll. You cheated
我玩了这么久还从未遇到这种事
I am playing the river for years
你还是去其他地方混吧
Try it on the important budget.
今天可是我准备闪亮的一天
This day is my day to shine
这次比赛可不能发生同样的情况
That I can't deal with on this race
不可能的
How dare, man
我一定要赢 否则我就破产了
lm gonna guarantee, otherwise i can go broke
那我可以说你现在已经破产一半了吗
It's a speak half me imagin you got broke, am l?
你在说什么
Nope what are you talking about
我可是下注300万
I got 3 milllon on the first race
如果我输了 我就会垮了
and if I lose, Trussed
破产
broke
瞎掉
so bllnd
只剩下裤子
pants
连鞋子都不剩
no shoes
一场比赛300万
3 milllon on one race?
是啊宝贝 一场我注定赢的比赛
Yeah, one race I'm gotta win, baby
宝贝
Oh baby?
所以她现在成了你的宝贝
So now it's baby
-我是在跟你讲话吗 -我不在乎你对谁讲
-Was I talking to you -Do I look like I care if you were talking to me?
你闭上嘴
Why aren't you off your mouth
不让我讲任何你的瞎米事吗
you have problem with off my mouth on all your stuff
我受够你了 臭名 现在让我下去
I'm tired of your crap, lnfamouse you need to pull this plane over right now
我们正在两万英尺的天空
We're at 20000 feet
你还不如吃掉两万颗糖
You started to eat 20000 pieces of candies
这样就对了 乖
Your ass will get so wild
我会疼你的
I could get my hands around ya
去死吧
Go the hell!
现在就给我停下来 让我下去
Pull over! Pull over right now!
跟你的行李一起滚下去
Get all your stuff out of here
你真混♥蛋♥
You're such a bastard
感谢你的搭乘
Thanks for your fllght
别忘了你的帽子
Don't forger your hat
外面很热喔
It's hot out there
我就知道他是混♥蛋♥
oh I know he is a bastard
去死吧
Go to the hell
不想再忍♥受他了
I don't wanna hear the crack around here
他疯了
he loses his mind
现在是怎样
What's just happening
这女的情绪失控
The girI is getting a anger management issue,
三个月的磨练
She have gotta be really low for 3 months
会帮助她的病情
She'll get her in balance
真疯狂
This is crazy.
对啊 看看这地方
I know. Look at this place.
这里每五步就有一栋大楼
That building every five minutes goes up here looks like..
我们要去哪儿呢 小弟
Where are we going,little brother?
我要带你见识一下拉斯维加斯最嗨的夜店
Where we are not going. I am taking you to the hottest club in Les Vegas.
你好吗
What's up?
晚安
Goog evening!
把车看紧点喔
Hey,keep it close man.
谢谢
Thank you.
-杰森 -安东尼 你好吗
-Jason -Antony, what's going on?
这是我哥 卡罗
Come and see. This is my brother Carlo.
他刚从伊♥拉♥克♥回来 我带他来见一下世面
Just back from lraq. I'm gonna show you a good time tonight,huh?
我们干嘛还杵在外面
what are we doing and wait out here.
进去啦
Get us inside.
-他就是不罢手 -这是关键
-He just never gonna stop! -this is the basis
那些女孩正在注视你
Look at the girls who are checking you out.
赶快过去请她们喝酒 说不定会走运钓到喔
Why don't you go and buy them a few drinks. Maybe you'll get lucky.
这轮我先上
Ok, I'll get this round.
斯丹
Stan!
那女的挺可爱
She is cute.
我可以请你喝酒吗
Hey, can I buy you a drink?
不了 我手上有
Hah, no, thanks. I've already had one.
那一起跳舞吧
Let's go for a dance.
不了 我在等朋友
No thanks. I'm just waiting for my friends.
来啦 他们会等你
Come on. They'll wait. Come on.
-我说了不要 -来啦
-I said no. -Come on!
我说过不要
I said no!
你去死
Screw you!
杰森 去拿车
Jason, get the car!
你是怎样
What's the hell are you doing?
有人抓住我 另一个...
Some guy grabbed me and another guy...
抓住他
Get him!
-小心 -对不起
-Hey! -Sorry!
上车
Hey, Carlo, get in the car!
开车
Go!
刚是怎么回事
What was that?
没事 我们走吧
Nothing. Let's go.
快开
Go!Go!
卡罗为了一个女孩 是在开玩笑吧
Huh,over a girl, Carlo. You gotta to be kidding.
就在那