车会带你从甲地到乙地
There're cars to get you from point A to point B,
不过有些车它能"非常快"的带你到达
and there're cars to get you from point A to point B really fast
想要"飞车"就得花大钱
Fast cars cost big money
或是百万赌金
and milllons of dollars in stake
有些人不惜一切要赢钱
there're people who do anything to win
有些人不惧风险下大注
people who take risks and never play safe
喂 我是"臭名"
Yeah, lnfamous's here
唱片大亨
The music mogul
总是无法抗拒巨额赌金的局
who can't resist to high stakes bet
我是杰瑞 你手上有谁
Hey, it's Jerry! Who's you got over there?
他不按牌理出牌
The eccentric who plays by his own rule
麦克和他的车手也在
Oh, MichaeI and his pocket driver is here, too
做梦男孩 没有确定的方向
The dreamer, not sure where he is going
一心只想要极速
but he wants to get the fast
是吗 叫他听电♥话♥
Oh yeah, put him on
他要跟你说话
He wants to llsten up to you
-喂 杰瑞 -嘿 麦克
-Hey, Jerry -Hey, Michael
想要赌什么 怎么赌
What's the deal? What do you gotta for?
赌50万
Half a milllon dallors says
我的人能在两小时内从我这儿到你那儿
that my boy here gets there in 2 hours
不要 这个已经赌过了
No! LA to Mike' house in 2 hours has already been done
制♥作♥人 杰瑞
The producer Jerry
你敢挑战他
You scratch his back
他肯定回敬你
He will scratch yours
要不这样吧
Tell you what
一百万
How about a milllon dollars
一小时四十五分钟之内到达
Hour 45
如何
What do you say?
你还在吗
You still there?
成交
Deal
我会送你个圣诞礼物
I'm sending you a little christmas present
保证让你爽 你这个肮脏鬼
and be happy with this ok, you dirty old man
好啊
ok
一小时四十五分钟之内到达
1 hour and 45 minutes
我插赌一千 你做不到
An hour and 45? I bet a thousand you won't gotta make it
-成交 真让人兴奋 -这也是新纪录
-Deal! Exciting, ah? -And new!
杰森 你今晚要创新纪录 一定要在约定的时间到达
Jason the new record will be 1 hour and 45 minutes in vegas tonight
这段路一般要用四个小时
1 hour and 45 minutes! Michael, it's a four hours drive
就把这当成是一次训练课程
Think it's a schooI for the guards
准备好再次通过考验了吗
Are you ready to graduate again?
别碰这个 这是我送给杰瑞的礼物
Hey don't you take it. It's for Jerry
快点
come on
知道
I got it
是什么好东西
What the bunch is this?
这似乎很有用哦
This is maybe just worth it
到沙加曼都的班车将于十分钟后出发
Sacramento departured in 10 minutes
请到二号♥站台准备
round number 2, please
战争英雄
The war hero
总是为他的信念而战
he fights for whatever he belleves in
完成了
Done
这就是我
That's me
邻家女孩
The girI next door
如果方便让我的赛车场开在你家隔壁
lf you let the next door the race track
妈 我午餐再回来哦
Hey Mom, I'll see you at lunch ok?
等一下
Hey, wait a mimute
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去彩排啊 告诉过你了
I'll go rehearsal! I told you
要对其他人好一点
Play nice with the other kids?
很幽默 我一向都是
Haha, I always do
-嗨 莱瑞 -嗨 娜塔莎
-Hi, Larry -Hi, Natasha
这里还好吗
How's going under there?
现在好多了
Ok now
你有很好的技术 别被我妈妨碍了
Great! You are in good hand, just don't let her wash you around
这好笑
That's the best part
你可真坏
You are so bad
等会儿见啰
I'll see you guys later
-我爱你 -我也爱你 宝贝
-Love you -Love, babe
1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4
就是这里吗
this is the spot?
对 是安东尼介绍的
That's what Antone said
那个安东尼说了很多屁话
That Antone said a whole lot of shit
我跟你讲 如果你想赢
I'm telllng you man if you don't want the 200 lost,
耐特可以帮你
this Nat guy will hook you up
够了
Thing is over!
哇
Oh hey
是那个唱RAP的歌♥手吗
ls that the raper
唱的好
It's great
快来跟他们打招呼
Come on guys, let's say hi
快
Come on
你好
Hi
帅哥美女 你们唱的不错
You got a beautifuI voice there, girl.
我觉得你们能出名赚不少钱喔
You looking good. You know what I'm saying you got the look looked like money
谢谢
Thanks
我带你去看你的车
Let me show you cars this way
我会跟你到天涯海角喔
im gonna follow you whenever you go
男孩们
Fellows, what's that?
你有双灵巧的手
Nice hands
弹得很棒
Slashing
贝斯手
Bass man
很有大明星的派头
Babobabo like a Bootsy Colllns around here
这才像话 我喜欢
This is what I'm talking about. This is more that I like it
她准备好了
All right, she is ready to go
很好
That's good to know, babe
问题是
The question is
跑得快吗
Will she go fast?
给钱太少了 所以被我给"减速"了
No, we reduce the performance. You gave us the small check
很幽默啊
Haha, funny
认真的 快慢要凭车手的技术
No, seriouly, it depends on whoever drives the car
费用总共是八千块
and you're total consult to 8,000 even
女孩 你是说八股股票吗
Oh baby, you talking about 8 stakes?
这要看你用哪种货币付款啰
Then you got which pay for it
价钱你总得先跟耐特老板谈过吧
You gotta talk to Nate. You know that Nate owns this spot
请你老板来
We talk to the man
我不跟他的美丽店员谈价钱
Not his beautiful employee
我想这不可能
That's not gonna be possible
-为什么 -因为我不是男人啊
-Why is that? -because the last time I checked I was all woman
等等
Wait a minute.
吓到我了 你是耐特
Smash me on coming a George Bush. You, Nate?
我叫娜塔莎·马丁 耐特是我朋友
Natasha Martin. Nate is my friend.
付我八千你就可以走人了
For 8 grand, you are out of this house
是你朋友 还是你自定的价钱
On your old paI or your own pollcy
-我只收钱 -真的不能和女人讨价还价
-No, just take grand. -just got it jumps to woman you gotjokes
这台蓝宝贝能跑多快
How fast could this blue baby go
最高是220到225
She will go 220 to 225 tops
220到225
220 to 225
怎么可能 我不信
Then you put some works in
我可以塞钱到你嘴里吗
May I put your money with your mouth
这样不卫生喔
That is not very hygienic
那我现在开始计时
Then I will give you a tic tac
好 我们来试一下
All right, get in training school
-东尼 准备一下 -准备好了
-Hey, Tony, you check. -I'm on it
漂移吧
Be skiing
谁教你开车的
who do you learn how to drive like this
我爸
my father
他应该是把路当自己家的了
He must put some training on everybody
你其实可以按喇叭的
you know you could just spot the harn
这样很没礼貌
that would be rude
你好
hello
我正在开车
I hold the car
三点前会结束
Yeah, I will have it done by 3