我保证
I promise
快挂电♥话♥
Put the phone down
没问题 再见
All right, bye
我体验够了
You know, I just bought this thing and I just saw this car
让我下车
Let me out
靠边停 让我下去
Pull over and let me out
好
Good
很好
Great
这女人很会开车
This woman can drive, man
我们聊一下
Natasha, let me talk to you
我需要你帮助
Girl, I need your help seriously
我替你把车修好啦
well, I just helped you. I fixed your car
我正在接触有关赛车的活动
Let us say that I'm involved in a little
听说过吗
racing organization. You know what I'm saying?
没有
No, I don't
你想干吗
What do you want?
下一场比赛是在拉斯维加斯外♥围♥
Next races is outside vegas
像是扑克牌的游戏
You know it's like a flop crack game
不过赌金很高 要先付钱下注
stakes are high you got pay bill to buy in
我不赛车的
I don't race
但你刚刚的表现
But the stuff you pull on the track
已经是职业级的水准了
That was pro. Pro stuff
谢谢你的夸奖
Thank you
但我还是坚持不玩那个
but the answer is still no
那你为我演出吧
Then play for me?
演出
play?
就是你和你的乐队
Yeah, you know, that's what you did with your band
在修理厂的那种演出
and the fellows at the garage
我正在找人
ll was digging in that
你可以在那里演出
Baby, you know what I'm say that I can lay a bed trunck there.
这些人很有钱
CD deallng.They got deep pockets
逗他们开心 我们就有钱拿
They cheered up
我们可以收费
We can get paid,
当成是他们看赛车的余兴节目
and it's like an entertainment when they're watching the race
你希望我们成为你的专属表演团
You wanna us to be your own little music play girl
没错
Exactly
我会考虑
I'll think about it
别想太久喔
Don't think too long, girl
想多错多 我这个人的耐性可不好
Study long study wrong!Man like me don't hang up too often
-女士 请 -谢谢
-Ma'am -Thank you
我喜欢你的车
I like your car
看起来能跑很快
looks fast
是谁的 你男朋友
Who own this? your boyfriend?
你说啥
what did you say?
怎么
Or what?
大哥别这么认真
Wooo.. take it easy, man
你想要什么
What do you want then?
我要你的车
I want your car, man
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys
喔
ohh
你活的不耐烦了吗
You don't want the peace, young man
放手
Get off
-他们有枪 -跑
-They got the gun -Go
真惊险
That was close
你还是麻烦很多啊
You are still getting into trouble huh?
有些事不会变的
Something is never changed
欢迎回家 抗战英雄
Welcome home, war hero
是啊
Yeah
这是麦克叔叔的车吗
ls this uncle michaeI's car?
我不想牵扯进家族斗争里
Look, I'm not involved in the family business that's you get again
虽然麦克跟我们有血缘关系 但我们不是一家人
MichaeI maybe mean to be, but he isn't the family
不论他现在做啥 我敢保证肯定不会是什么好事
and whatever he is up to now i can garantee it's no good
他一直都是坏蛋
He's the crook, okay! He always has been
他以后也不会变好
He always will be
就是他毁了我们整个家庭
He just destroyed our family
为什么还是不明白 傻傻地相信他
Why can't you see that why you still be stupid still
又来了
Now here we are
我们不再是孩子了
We are not kids anymore
都四年了 你还是没变
4 years later and nothing's changed
除了这很傻的新发型
Except your stupid hair cut
卡罗
Carlo
杰森
Jason
开心点
llghting up
《运动星期日报》 布莱特·马丁 1960-2003年
娜塔莎
Natasha
你在吗
You were here, honey?
你这次支拉斯维加斯 只唱歌♥不参加赛车吗
so you only gotta go to Vegas to sing and not race
你也听说了
You heard huh?
我很想参赛 但我不会
I wanna do it so badly but i can't
你最害怕去做这件事
You know, sometimes things that we are afraid of
或许可能就是你最想要做的
things that we really want the most
我说过我是因为害怕吗
Did I say that I was afraid?
没有
Nope
因为你从没说过害怕
You never do
就跟你♥爸♥爸一样
You just like your father
我不认为他曾经害怕过任何事
I don't think he's ever afraid of anything
那他是真把你骗了
Well, he had you fool, you know?
宝贝
Honey
当然
Yeah
他有他害怕的东西
He was afraid
他害怕无法胜任车队领头者的重任
not to be head of the pack
害怕自己不够努力
not to be the man of the bees
害怕当不好他宝贝女儿的好父亲
not to be the apple of this little girI's eye
但他做得很好
But he was
我知道
I know
到我怀里
Come here
喔
Ohh
宝贝
Baby
过来这边
Come over here, girl
好啊
Okay
你离太远了
Too far away
我要抱着你
That one get hold
嘿
Tag
为什么要傻傻的这么做呢
Why you put your backwards like a fool, man?
一般人不喜欢这个竞赛规则
People don't like to make a race like this
会先落跑
They get out of there first
我们赶不上
We got no power to catch up to them. They don't
十万很容易拿回来的
Its easy to see a hundred thousand
如果你判断失误呢
What if you don't make it through?
那你想没想过"没头路"呢 乐观点
What happened to you to see your unemployed like, man. Think positive!
我想那台GT
I thought it's a GT
改装过
was modified
为了拉斯维加斯那场比赛
for the race out side of vegas
你一定认为我傻了
You must belleve i lost my mind
我以前喜欢做车的生意
Before I loved the car deallng
主要是为了用便宜车来赢一些小赌金的比赛
is inexpensive car for the inexpensive race
大马力的车要用在
We got break out horse power
重大的比赛上
with the big boys
我的奔驰SL要全身心的投入拉斯维加斯赛事
We don't bring out the SI all for the race outside vegas
知道
Okay
不要再让我分心
Now stop distracting me
又是谁打来
Who's this about
钱准备好了
Yeah money is in the place
开始
Go!
这就是我的车
Yeah, there we are
天啊 哈
Damn! Ha!
继续 继续
Move on! Move on! What!
他们来了
They're coming
耶
Yeah
太好了 就是这样
That's what I am talking about
丹尼