That's him!
小杰
Jay!
有人在追我们
We got a company
看这些人有什么本事
All right. Let's see what these guys can do.
继续向前
Come on, come on!
小杰
Jay!
小杰 小杰 小杰
Jay, Jay, Jay!
-你过不去 -我可以的
-You are not gonna make it! -I'll make it!
我跟你说过肯定过不去
I told you that you were not gonna make it.
闭嘴
Shut up!
这对我的电影来说很重要的 我会跟阿杰谈
What is the most important to my movie. I'll talk to A.J,
你就只管把这人带来20天
You just get this guy in two weeks and three days
杰瑞
Jerry!
就是逼他拍 逼他到墙角
Just shoot him out, shoot him against the wall.
用各种手段让他拍
Shoot him through the swords.
我受够了 你每次玩牌都这样
I'm sick and tired of you every single time we play poker?
现在海底赌金有多少
What's the bet on the sea?
-一百 -我下五十
-100 -50 grand on the sea
挂掉电♥话♥ 牌局在等你
Get off the phone,man. We get a poker to play.
-把他带到牌场就对了 -你们其他人怎么想
-Get him on the set. -Guys, what do you think of this?
衬衫很好看喔
Nice shirt by the way
女朋友送的
You get that from your girI friend?
不是 是你的女朋友送的
No, I got it from yours.
懂了吗 很好 这边进行到哪儿了
Get it? Get it. Good. Ok, where are we?
一百五
One fifty.
我爱下注
I love betting!
我有零食在厨房♥里
There are chips in the kitchen,
我觉得你会想吃些东西
I think you gonna want some dip a little bit
非常感谢你赢走我的钱 真是善良
Thank you. I appreciate it. You are a good guy. Thanks for taking my money.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
-祝你幸运 -也祝你幸运
-Good luck. -Good luck.
跟杰瑞说法拉利的挡风板裂了
Yeah, tell Jerry the Enzo's windshield is shattered.
要三天才能买♥♥到新的
It's gonna take three days to order a new one.
我再转达他
I'll tell him.
两百
Two hundred.
怎样
Now, what is it?
法拉利挡风板坏了
The windshield of the Enzo is broken.
天啊我需要这辆车出赛
Oh, come on. I need that car for the race.
一辆法拉利多少钱
How much the Farrari Enzo will cost again?
一百二十万美金
1 .2milllon,sir.
牌桌上有多少
How much is in the pile?
大概一百五十万
About 1 .5.
我梭了
I'm all in.
我有三张A
My call. I get three aces.
最后一张是红心2
The river is two of hearts.
天啊
Oh, my god!
你的A最好是修理好的
You'd better get those aces fixed.
我是同花
I am in my flush
若不亲身体验 还真不懂赌博的乐趣
Hey, guess what's the gamble if you don't gamble
又提醒我 赛车要开赌了
which reminds me I got to go my race.
发动
Start the engine,man.
快走 去赛车场
Walk it up, walk it into the field man!
这又是什么
What plan is it?
我的大哥
This, my big brother,
这里是赢家和输家
is where fortunes are won
的集散地
and lost.
跟我保证你要冷静
Now promise me you'll be cool,
尤其是对麦克叔叔
especially around uncle Michael.
走吧
Come on.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi! -Hi, Cover
你好啊 帅哥
What's up, pretty man?
兄弟 准备好了吗
Hi,mate! Got your hands.
-当然 -很帅喔
-Yeah,of course. -Good looking then
透过算命 我们可以懂得更多...
After we get this fortune, we can more...
麦克叔叔
Uncle Michael.
你看谁来了
Look who's coming on to us.
女孩们 让我来为你们介绍
Ah,ladies,let me just introduce you to
这是我侄子 卡罗
emm, this is my nephew,Carlo.
他是战争英雄 刚从伊♥拉♥克♥回来
He is a war hero,back from lraq.
我要给他一个热情的拥抱
And I'm gonna give him a big big hug,
向战争英雄致敬
to war hero.
真高兴看到你
Good to see you!
你可一点都没变
You haven't changed.
你想要我弟弟怎么样
Hmm, what do you want for my brother?
我们这些日子都一起出去玩
We just hang out these days.
一些小游戏
One fllght with coops
还有一场将会胜利的重大♥比♥赛
take another one is gonna win
我发现你内心有些痛苦
llsten,I can see the pain you are in.
经历这么多狗屎样的军旅生涯
And I know you must have walked through
想必很难适应舒适的日子
some crazy,crazy Charlle don't serve shit
这边
over there.
什么狗屎
What a crap!
等等 让我跟他讲
Wow,wow,wow,let me talk to the guy.
我懂你在想什么
Yeah, I know,I know.
不过 你要透过这些不好的经验
But you got to remember that the universe can inspire us all the experience
学习认清事实 小鬼
to a learning proess,kid.
人生时间有限
Our days are numbered,
孩子
my friend.
所以 只要有好玩的
So aren't there fun?
就值得去做
And that is worth doing.
你看就像这样
Don't you see that?
靠 他可真强壮
Oh,shit! This guy is tough.
我爱你 卡罗
Carlo, I love you.
不要对我像陌生人喔
Don't be a stranger.
等一下回来
I'll be right back.
出去一下
Going outside.
嗨
Hi there!
-嗨 -你好吗
-Hey! -How are you doing?
-很好 你呢 -很好啊 看这儿
-Good. How are you doing? -Very well. Have you seen this?
-你看到过这个雷达吗 -看过
-You see these radars? -Yes, she is.
嗨
Hey!
你怎么也在这儿
what are you doing here?
我弟弟今天参加比赛
My little brother's racing today.
所以我来看
So, i just came to watch.
很好
Great.
是啊 那你在这儿干什么
Yeah. What are you doing here?
我的乐团一会儿要在这儿演出
Oh, my band is gonna run the performance in few minutes.
-是喔 -对呀
-Yeah? -Yeah.
酷 我都等不及了
Cool. I cann't wait to see it.
谢谢
Cool.
所以
So,emm,
如果等一下你想晃晃
if you want to stick around afterwards,
我想请你喝一杯 就算谢你的救命之恩
I'd love to buy you a drink as a thank you for saving me in the club.
这边的饮料不是免费的么
Emm, I thought the drinks were for free.
那就更好了
Oh, even better.
好啊
Emm, great. Ok.
那就一会儿见
I guess I'll see you later.
谢谢 你好吗
Thank you. How are you?
很好
Good,good,good.
-觉得如何 -感受一下这辆车
-What do you think? -Sell me that car.
只需要一百二十万
It's only 1 .2 milllon dollars.
成交
Good,done!
我要付现金
I'll pay in cash.
在这儿
There you go.
我进去了
I'm going inside.
哇喔 耶
Oh,wow!
再见
Sir,bye-bye!
罗杰 我需要跟你聊一下
Roger, I need to speak to you a little bit.
如果布莱肯先生在演出前没出现
lf Mr. Brecken doesn't show up before the band's performance,
你仍然可以参加赛车吗
are you gonna be able to go on your race with Mr.Brecken running away?
-可以 -太好了