We have a right to fight for our country,
有权利为自己的国家而战
the same as every other American.
所以要么让我们解散 要么让我们飞
So you shut us down, or you let us fly.
兵哥哥
Soldier boy.
想过我吗 兵哥哥
Oh, do you think about me, soldier boy?
你怎能...
How could you ever...
什么
What?
别跟我甩脸子
Don't give me that look.
你今天怎么回事
What the hell were you doing up there today?
痛揍希♥特♥勒♥ 打个小胜仗
Beating up on Hitler. Winning the war.
我不是把那火车干掉了吗
I got the train, didn't I?
我视你如兄弟 乔
I love you like a brother, Joe.
但是你若再违背命令
But you disobey my orders again,
我就把你除名
I'm gonna have to write you up.
为什么 因为我是对的吗
For what? For being right?
我告诉过你那有武器
I told you those guns were there.
你还差点就挂了
You almost got yourself killed.
不对 我按计划行事
No, I followed protocol.
而你急功近利 我们的区别在这儿
You went for the glory. There's a difference.
可能现在你不需要我
Now you may not need me
就能保命
to get you through this thing alive,
但是小鬼和小伙 其他人还需要
but Joker, Junior, the rest of the squad just might.
好了 你说得对 我错了 我道歉
Okay. You're right, I'm wrong. I'm sorry.
你急着干什么
What you in such a hurry for anyway?
我见到个姑娘
I saw a girl.
是我见过的最漂亮的妞
The most beautiful I have ever seen.
就不能不招惹她们吗
Just can't let them alone, can you?
你试试不招惹你的酒瓶子
No more than you can let that bottle alone.
你有招熬过战争
You got your way of getting through the war,
我也有
and I got mine.
真想知道你♥爸♥对此会有何评价
I wonder what your papa'd say to that.
能不能别把他扯进来
We can just leave him out of this.
他把你放高压锅里了 兄弟
He's got you in a pressure cooker, man.
二十岁就大学毕业
Graduating college at 20,
一流的平均分 现在又当上头儿
4.0, and now a captain?
你为了取悦他奋力拼搏
Pushing yourself mighty hard to please him.
我说过别把他扯进来吧
Didn't I just say we can leave him out of this?
好吧
All right.
另外 我喝酒是因为
Besides, I drink 'cause I got to bunk
跟你这个疯子睡一起
with your crazy self.
我们睡在一起
You bunk with me 'cause
是因为我是全队最好的飞行员
I'm the best pilot in the whole damn Army,
你不过是想偷师学艺而已
and you're just hoping you're gonna learn something.
没记错的话 我才是队长
If I'm not mistaken, I'm the flight leader,
你只能给我搞个掩护
which would make you my wingman.
聪明反被聪明误
Smarter doesn't make you better.
你比我强吗 擅长搞烂卡菲的飞机吗
Better at what? Busting up Coffee's planes?
比如说 擅长捕获芳心
Romancing the ladies, for one.
牢骚发完了吧
Now if you're done whining,
我现在得去办事了
I have got a pass to do that very thing right now.
-闪电 能问你点事吗 -什么
- Lightning. Can I ask you something? - What?
你回家后
What's going to happen
面对那些说英语
when you go home and the women speak English,
又明白你满嘴屁话的女人 会怎么样
and they understand just how full of bullshit you are?
这是什么
What's this?
庆祝你长大懂事儿的礼物
Something to celebrate you being old enough to know better.
意大利语入门
"Italian for Beginners "?
花了你多少盒烟钱买♥♥的
How many cartons of smokes this set you back?
说句谢谢又不会掉肉
A simple "Thank you" wouldn't hurt.
你光说句生日快乐就够了
And a "Happy birthday" would have been fine.
我知道了 你是不想让我
Knowing you, you're just tired of me
在那个姑娘面前难堪
embarrassing myself in front of the signorinas.
对 差不多
Yeah, that might be it.
感觉如何
How you feel?
大了不止一岁
A whole lot more than one year older.
-谢谢 -生日快乐
- Thank you. - Happy birthday.
拧紧了
It's tight.
飞行员总害人挨烤还找事儿 快点
Pilots got you all hot and bothered. Come on.
卡菲
Coffee!
卡菲
Coffee!
三架飞机的液压泵被打穿了
We got three planes, the hydraulic pumps are shot.
有两架的调速器还坏了
Two more got bad governors.
撕点胶布把管子缠缠
Grab a piece of that tape and put it over that hose.
闪电 你在干什么
What are you doing, Lightning?
什么 你说什么
What? What did you say?
拜托 闪电
Come on, Lightning.
黄昏之前还我
I need it back by nightfall!
顺便问问她有没有姐妹
And ask if she's got a sister!
有啊 瞎了才跟你
Yeah, a blind one!
抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry to bother you.
今天早上我从你家上面飞过
I flew around your house this morning.
好吧
Okay.
对 你...
Right, you...
是的
Si.
那个就是我 我叫乔
That was me. I'm Joe.
-乔 -没错
- Joe. - Yeah.
-好的 我叫索菲亚 -索菲亚 认识你很高兴
- D'accordo Sofia. - Sofia, right. Nice to meet you.
-谢谢 -妈妈
- Thanks. - Mama.
里德 乔·里德
Little. Joe Little.
希望没有打扰到您 夫人
I hope I'm not intruding, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 我想问句话
Hold on. I want to ask you something.
怎么
How?
怎么 我开着吉普来的 想兜风吗
Oh, how? I got a Jeep. You want to come for a drive?
鸽子
Dove?
什么是鸽子
What's dove?
鸽子
Dove.
你答应了吗
Is that a yes?
你想带你妈妈一起
You want to bring your mother?
比我想的要难办
It's going to be tougher than I thought.
你跟不跟 我有两对
What you going with? I got two pair.
还有三张梅花
And three of clubs.
我才不管你有什么
I don't care what you have,
你赢不了我的
you'll never be able to beat me, son.
你脑子没我灵光
You ain't got enough in the head.
我不会输的 真不明白你干嘛非要试
I can't lose. I don't even know why y'all try.
你才刚来 莫里斯
You just got here, Maurice.
希望你好好学学
I hope you're learning something.
到现在至少该学会
Hope at least you're learning
别和老千打牌
by now not to play poker with people that cheat.
我才没出千
I ain't cheating.
出了
You cheat.
我不想学怎么打牌
I don't want to learn how to play cards,
我想学战斗飞行
I want to learn about combat flying.
空中胶着战
Dogfights and tricks
还有对付德军的技巧
for switching it up on them Jerries.
你怎么能觉得我们会那些呢
What the hell you think it is we know about dogfighting?
只有白人小子们
The white boys are the only ones
才有机会跟德军纠缠
get to tangle it up with the Jerries around here.
但他们不大和我们说话 所以...
But they don't talk to us much, so...
经验是严厉的老师
Experience is a cruel teacher.
先考验你 再教给你
She gives the exam first, then the lesson.
知道吗
You know what?
-我决定等我回家 -怎么样
- I decided when I get home... - Yeah.
谁要问我打仗的事
people ask me about the war,
我就编点
I'm going to just make stuff up.
我就这么干的 要问我战绩如何
Hell, I already do! Ask me what I killed,
七辆卡车 五辆吉普
seven trucks, five Jeeps,
还有一辆偏三轮摩托车
and one of those motorcycles with the sidecar on them.
我的记录跟车辆调配场清单似的
My record look like the inventory down at the motor pool.
我回家怎么给我爸说
电影精选列表