but who's asking?
切斯特·巴尼斯
Chester Barnes,
隶属第九十八轰炸机组
98th Bomb Group.
大概一个月前
You guys flew a little top cover for us
你们给我们做过上方掩护
about a month ago.
记得在普洛耶什蒂的那回吗
A little run over Ploiesti?
先生们 那是我见过最他妈精彩的一次飞行
It was the best goddamn flying I've ever seen, gentlemen.
而我们呢 觉得欠你们每人一杯酒
And we guys, well, we feel that we owe all you boys a drink.
来跟我们喝一杯吧 快来
Why don't you come and join us? Come on.
去跟他们喝吗
Come and join them?
他说什么
What's he saying?
来吧 我们请客
Come on. Drinks are on us.
好吧 看来我要遭天谴了
Well, I'll be damned.
去舞厅的事要搁一搁了
I guess the dance hall will have to wait.
-你好吗 -非常感谢
- How you doing? - Much obliged.
他曾是芝加哥有名的小号♥手
He was a famous trumpet man from out Chicago way
他吹的布吉舞曲无人能及
He had a boogie style that no one else could play
他曾是那行的好手
He was the tap man at his craft
但一纸征兵令就带走了他
But then his number came up and he was gone with the draft
现在他在军队里吹着起床号♥
He's in the army now a-blowin' reveille
他是B连的吹布吉舞曲的少年
He's the boogie wooie bugle boy of Company B
他们让他为美国吹号♥
They made him blow a bugle for his Uncle Sam
让他失望极了
It really brought him down
因为他不能打混了
because he couldn't jam
他的上尉似乎看出了些端倪
The captain seemed to understand
好吧 弟兄们 听好了
All right, boys, listen up!
这些哥们是红尾编队的
These fellas are the Red Tails.
就是护送我们的人
They're the guys who have been giving us an escort.
第一杯酒我请 哥们 随便喝
First drink is on me, fellas. Whatever you'd like.
汉森·小查韦斯
Hanson, Travis J.
萨缪尔·乔治
Samuel George.
我们这帮弟兄是四六三轰炸机组的
Me and the boys over here are with the 463rd Bomb Group.
很高兴认识你 哥们
Glad to meet you, man.
咱们在布鲁塞尔飞过
You flew with us over Brux.
很感谢你们能让我们回家
Appreciate you getting us home.
你们遇过
Hey, have you guys run
新式的喷气驱逐机吗
into any of those new jet pursuit fighters?
我们没那个运气
We haven't been that lucky.
好吧 我们就那么倒霉
Well, we've been that unlucky.
它们快得看都看不到
Those babies go so fast you can't even see them.
我们说有色人种
we say "Colored."
但是你们不喜欢吧
But that's not what you prefer?
不 不 正确的称呼是
No, no. The word is
黑人
"Negro."
当你不安时 当你发狂时
When you get upset, when you get mad,
你就变红了吧
you turn red, right?
当你嫉妒或者生病时 你变绿了
When you get envious or sick, you turn green.
当你被吓得屁滚尿流时 你变黄了
When you become cowardly, you turn yellow.
那你们还叫我们有色人种吗
And y'all got the nerve to call us colored.
我想问你个很重要的问题
I want to ask you an important question.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
让我想想
Time to think.
好吧
Okay.
到了那边 别等
When you get to the other side, don't wait.
就朝小树林跑 走
Just run for the woods, okay? Go!
记住了 朝小树林跑
Remember, run for the woods!
是雷枪 他把电池带回来了
it's Ray Gun, he's back with the batteries.
有没什么问题吗
Any problems?
他们都不知道电池没了
They won't even know they're missing.
把电池分发给有手电的人
Divide the batteries among those who have flashlights.
你帮了大忙了 雷枪
You've been a great help, Ray Gun.
看来你的肤色比我想的还好用
I guess there's a lot more to you coloreds than I thought.
我们想让你和我们一起走
We want you to travel with us.
不行 我长得太显眼了
Oh, I can't. I'll stick out like a pig in a poultry shop.
我会暴露你们的
I'll draw attention to you guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一个人走就好了 但是
I'll go alone. But
这 拿着我的胸牌
Here, take my dog tags.
把它们交给我的分队
Get them back to my unit.
你还真是诡计多端 雷
You're a wily sucker, Ray.
至少他们在夜色里看不见你
At least they won't see you in the dark.
好运 少尉
Good luck, Lieutenant.
-一路平安 上尉 -祝你好运 雷
- Safe journey, Captain. - Good luck, Ray.
祝你好运
Good luck.
记住了 朝小树林跑
Remember, run for the woods.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
快跑 米勒 快跑 站住
Run, Miller, run! Halt!
站住
Halt!
站住 站住
Halt, halt!
辣辣的玉米粽子 它们可真火♥辣♥
Hot tamales, and they're red hot
对 她正在卖♥♥玉米粽子
Yes, she got them for sale
热辣的玉米粽子 它们可真火♥辣♥
Hot tamales, and they're red hot
对 她正在卖♥♥玉米粽子
Yes, she got them for sale
我有个女孩 身材修长又高大
I got a girl, she's long and tall
睡在厨房♥ 脚却在客厅里
Sleeps in the kitchen with her feets in the hall
拿棍子敲铁玩可不是什么音乐 不是
Sticks on metal ain't music. It ain't.
我喜欢音乐
I like music.
卡菲
Aww! Coffee,
你一直都这么刻薄
were you always mean as hell,
还是快到更年期了呢
or you just get like that with old age?
我曾经是个快乐的人
I once was a happy man.
脸上一直挂着笑容
Never did not have a smile on my face.
直到你们把我漂亮的飞机大卸八块
That was before you guys started tearing up my beautiful planes.
对P-40这样我还能容忍♥
I could tolerate the P-40s.
但这些崭新的宝贝儿被搞成这样吗
But these new babies getting beat up?
我的心都碎了
It breaks my heart.
饶了我吧 卡菲
Come on, Coffee.
这次我只搞出两个洞
I only came back with two holes this time.
六个 六个洞
Uh. Six. Six holes.
好吧 等遇到轰炸机飞行员
Well, that ain't nothing compared to what's gonna happen to you
提到的喷气机之后
when you run into those
这只能算是九牛一毛
jets those bomber jockeys was talking about.
我才不怕喷气机呢
I ain't afraid of no jets.
别想故技重施了 闪电
Don't go trying your old tricks, Lightning.
要是跟那些喷气机靠太近的话
If you end up too close behind one of those jets,
单是它的扰流就可以
the turbulence alone will
把你那黑屁♥股♥吹飞了
blow your black ass right out of the sky.
相信我 我会是
Trust me, I'm gonna be the
第一个击落那些玩意的人
first one to shoot one of those things down.
那我就是第二个
And I'll be the second.
我奉劝你们 遇见了
My advice is, you see one,
就撒丫子逃命吧
run like hell.
这辈子唯一能让我
The only thing in life that
撒丫子逃命的就是你 卡菲
makes me want to run like hell is you, Coffee.
那你是找死 我才不和你跳舞呢
That's gonna get you killed out there. I'm not dancing with you.
目标是柏林郊区的一个坦克工厂
The target is a tank factory on the outskirts of Berlin.
关闭它 就断送德军
Shut that down, you shut down
整个支撑柏林防守的能力
Jerry's ability to shore up a Berlin defense.
坎佩尔将军的僚机
General Campbell's wing
将带领这次轰炸任务
will be leading the bombardment.
我们侦查过这个区域吗
You have recon on the area?
在空中 我们将会碰到
In the air, we're expecting
德国空军所有的战力
everything the Luftwaffe's got,
包括100s 109s 190s
100s, 109s, 190s.
263s式德国喷气战机也可能出现
A possibility of 262s, German jet fighters.
-喷气战机 -我手下可好这一口了
- Jet fighters? - The boys are gonna love this one!
目标区域不用你管
The target area isn't your concern.
五十二编队会护送将军的飞机到柏林
The 52nd will escort the General's planes into Berlin.
有什么理由吗 长官
Is there a reason, sir?
往返柏林共一千六百英里
Sixteen hundred miles to Berlin and back.
这些战机得考虑到这个
电影精选列表