I got the throttle wide open! They're too damn fast!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 不见了
Son of a bitch! Those babies are gone.
我要失去动力了
I'm losing power!
待在左边 我逮着他了
Stay left! I'll get him!
这下是替莫里斯打的
This is for Maurice!
太棒了
Yeah!
太精彩了 烟囱 精彩极了
Brilliant! Smokey, brilliant!
轻快 我们面前有一架
Easy, we got one crossing in front of us.
现在开火的话 会正中他的
Start firing, he'll fly right into it.
知道 我瞄准他了
I know. I got him.
这些喷气机没什么了不起的
These jets ain't nothing.
我们得加速
We need more speed.
那我们爬升一点
Let's get some altitude.
轻快 就在那 十点钟方向
Easy, right there! Ten o'clock!
我瞄准他了
I got him!
这样才像话
Now that's how it's done!
烟囱 烟囱
Smokey! Smokey!
我还好 我还好
I'm all right. I'm all right!
我会糟天谴的 他们打偏了
I'll be damned! They missed me!
我身上没洞洞 宝贝 来吧
No holes in me, baby! Whoo! Come on.
四号♥引擎正在失去动力
Now we're losing power on engine four.
就这样了 伙计们
That's it for us, guys.
掉头回去吧
We're turning around.
我们逮到一个掉队的 两点钟方向
We got a straggler. Two o'clock.
我看见他了
Oh, I see him!
我在追他 红色一号♥
I'm on it, Red One.
我们下去掩护他
We'll get down there and cover him.
闪电 归队 我要撤了
Lightning, form up. I'm going back.
我们得保护一个被打残的轰炸机
We got a crippled bomber to protect.
轻快 德军小队长跟在
Easy, you got
你尾巴后面 我来了
Pretty Boy on your tail. I'm coming around.
在哪 我没看见他
Where? I don't see him!
去死 你这个
Die, you
愚蠢的非洲佬
foolish African!
见鬼了
Damn it!
我正朝你飞过来了
I'm heading right for you!
我瞄准他了 我瞄准他了
I've got him! I've got him!
给我让开
Get out of my way!
你到底要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
立刻俯冲 俯冲
Dive right now! Dive.
干掉德军小队长了
That's the end of Pretty Boy!
肯定让他爽到了
Sure got him good!
你成功了
Ha! You did it!
干掉那个狗♥娘♥养♥的了
You got that son of a bitch.
闪电把德军小队长干掉了吗
Did you say Lightning shot down Pretty Boy?
让他们去地狱吧 闪电
Give 'em hell, Lightning!
你算是世上最好的飞行员了
You just might be the best pilot that ever lived!
现在回来一起来保护这架轰炸机
Now get your ass back here and help us with this bomber.
我们往回走呢 小鬼
We 're on our way back to you, Joker.
刚才那招真疯狂 你差点自杀了
It was a crazy move. You almost got yourself killed.
我觉得我的确自杀了
I think I did get myself killed.
你在胡说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
我觉得我撑不住了 轻快
I don't think I'm going to make it, Easy.
撑不住是什么意思
What do you mean, you're not going to make it?
别瞎说
Don't talk like that!
我流了好多...好多血
There's a lot, there's a lot of blood.
听我说 坚持住
Listen to me. Just hang in there.
我会带你回去 好吗
I'm gonna get you back, all right?
集中精神就好 我会帮你的
Just stay focused. I'm gonna help you.
我不能呼吸了 不能呼吸了
I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
加油 比这更糟的情况我们都挺过来了
Come on now. We've gotten out of worse scrapes than this.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我不管那些 我就在你身边
I don't care about that. I'm right here with you.
我们能一起撑过去的 加油
We can do this together. Come on.
轻快
Easy.
我情同手足的好兄弟
Gruesome Twosome.
闪电 闪电 回答我
Lightning! Lightning, talk to me!
闪电 别这样对我
Lightning, don't you do this to me!
闪电 闪电 看着我
Lightning? Lightning, look at me!
我爱你
I love you.
对不起 索菲亚
I'm sorry, Sofia.
闪电 拉起来
Lightning, pull up!
把你的操作杆拉起来
Pull back on your stick!
闪电 打开机罩
Lightning, pop the canopy!
打开那他妈的机罩
Pop the goddamn canopy!
跳机 闪电
Get out of the plane,Lightning,
这是命令
that's an order!
快跳机
Get out of the plane!
去你的 闪电
Damn you, Lightning!
轻快
Easy.
轻快
Easy.
轻快 能收到吗
Easy, do you read me?
轻快
Easy!
继续任务
Stay on mission!
你收到了吗
Do you copy?
我们要你回到这里
We need you back here.
我们需要你
We need you.
看在上帝的份上 告诉我你还在吧
For God's sake, tell me you still out there.
我没事 正在下来的路上
I'm okay. I'm on my way down.
红色一号♥
Red One.
闪电跟你在一起吧
Lightning's with you, right?
里德中尉已经死了
Lieutenant Little is dead.
闪电呢
Lightning?
是马蒂吗
Marty?
大家对你的人期待很高
The expectations placed upon you men are high.
而里德中尉
Lieutenant Little
超越了这些期待
exceeded those expectations.
我们不应因他的离去而灰心
We should not be discouraged by his death,
反而该被他鼓舞 更加勇往直前
but be all the more encouraged by his life.
他的英勇事迹
The acts of bravery by him
将会让我们更加强壮
will make us stronger.
激励着我们更努力地战斗
It will inspire us to fight harder,
去解放这个世界
to make this world free.
因为万能的上帝与我们同仇敌忾
Because we are on the side of God Almighty!
来祈祷吧
Let us pray.
大伙儿
Hey! Hey, guys!
大伙儿
Hey! Guys!
我知道你们还没有忘记我
I know you didn't forget about me already!
我去地狱玩了一圈又回来了
I've been to hell and back,
现在你们不能再叫我小伙了
so you will no longer call me Junior.
现在起你们得
From now on you will
叫我为神奇雷枪了
address me as the fabulous Ray Gun.
你怎么做到的 哥们
How'd you do it, man?
真见鬼了
I'll be damned!
-雷 -雷枪
- Ray! - Ray Gun!
孩子 气色不错
Boy, you look good.
以美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统之名
In the name of the President of the United States,
将授奖给由黑人组成的
a Distinguished Unit Citation has been conferred upon
一个杰出的作战分队 三三二战机组
the all-Negro 332nd Fighter Group
为他们在与敌冲突中
for outstanding performance of duty
不辱使命的卓越表现
in conflict with the enemy.
靠着这群飞行员们的英勇无畏
By the conspicuous gallantry,
专业技巧和决绝态度
professional skill and determination of the pilots,
以及地面人员卓尔不群的机械技术
together with the outstanding technical skill
和为了使命无私奉献的精神
and devotion to duty of the ground personnel,
三三二编队不仅让他们自己
the 332nd has reflected great credit on itself
也让美♥利♥坚♥合众国的武装部队
and on the Armed Forces
备受赞扬
of the United States.
我们向你们致敬
We salute you.
受到高度褒奖的红色机尾编队
电影精选列表