根据真实事件改编
黑人智力低下 因其天性屈从
面对危险时懦弱胆怯
他们不适合参加战争
1925年 美国陆军战争学院研究报告
德国佬 干掉他们
Germans. Let's get them!
那帮该死的战机要去哪
Where are the damn fighters going?
他们想立功 追击去了
They've gone chasing scalps,
又把我们暴露在敌人面前
leaving us unprotected again.
那帮追名逐利的混♥蛋♥
Damn those glory-grabbing bastards!
有敌机 是大部队 六点钟方向
Bandits! Hundreds of them! Six o'clock!
红色机尾
护航机都不在了吗
Is there anything left of our escort?
跑光了 老大
Negative, boss.
混♥蛋♥ 他们怎么都不担心我们
Damn it! Why don't they worry about us?
真不敢相信 竟然还不来
I can't believe this! It never fails.
不 坚持住
Oh, no. Stay with me.
这里是活泼贝蒂 三号♥引擎失灵
This is Bouncing Betty. Engine three is out.
我们掉队了 二号♥机 你打头阵
We're falling back. Two, you take lead position.
急需灭火
Need the extinguisher.
汉克
Hank!
请求支援 请求支援 准备弃机
Mayday! Mayday! Prepare to bailout.
重复一遍 准备弃...
I repeat, prepare to bail...
意大利 1944年
轻快号♥
红色一号♥呼叫红色二号♥ 请回答
Red One to Red Two, come in.
闪电号♥
你还没睡醒吗 闪电
Are you awake over there, Lightning?
是没睡醒 对不起 我得打个盹
Yeah, yeah, sorry. Boy, I need a nap!
看来还活着 打得这么精彩 别错过了
Well, look alive. Wouldn't want you to miss this war.
打个头 我们真是无聊至极
War is hell. What we're doing is just boring as hell.
不管是谁 希望那个妞值得让你彻夜不眠
Whoever she was, I hope she was worth losing sleep over.
相信我 绝对值得
Oh, trust me, she was worth it!
雷枪号♥
小伙 小伙 你还好吗
Junior. Junior, you okay?
好的不得了 红色一号♥
Fine as wine, Red One.
蓝天白云 钢枪火热
The sky is blue and my guns are hot.
小鬼号♥
小鬼 你还好吗
Joker, you all right?
不好 像开着我姥爷的破别克车
Nope. I feel like I'm flying my grandfather's Buick.
冷却剂表一直乱晃
Coolant indicator's all over the map.
当初我上这架飞机时
And to think I was as
还高兴的跟乡巴佬刚进城似的
happy as a church lady when I got this plane.
那好 红色四号♥ 你别飞了 返回吧
All right, Red Four, you're done. Take it on home.
别这样嘛 上尉
Come on now, Captain,
这仪表盘就是一破烂儿
this gauge over here is a piece of crap.
上尉 先别让他走
Captain, let me give it a looky
我再检查一下
before you send him back.
没漏油也没漏水
He's not trailing any oil or water.
我看他就是仪表盘坏了
Seems to me like he's just got a bad indicator.
拜托 轻快 让我飞吧 长官 求你了
Come on, Easy. Let me fly, sir, please?
你也知道 我不在就无聊了
You know it ain't gonna be no fun without me.
好吧 你继续随队 红色四号♥
All right. Okay. You stay on, Red Four.
随队 但是多加小心 好吗
You stay on, but you keep an eye on it, all right?
谢谢你 亲
Thank you, sweetheart.
很幸运 我只好带着故障飞行了
Just my luck I get stuck with the flying wreck.
美♥国♥佬♥就会造这种垃圾P-40[战鹰战斗机]
Another P-40 from Uncle Sam's junkyard.
貌似那里有辆卡车
It looks like we got a truck up there.
上面有德国佬的标志
It's got German markings.
-小伙 该你了 -遵命 长官
- Junior, it's your turn. - Yes, sir!
准备尝尝雷枪的怒火吧
Prepare to feel the wrath of the Ray Gun.
我在你侧翼 小伙
I'm on your wing, Junior!
来吧
Come on.
看见了吧
You see that?
祝贺你 小屁孩 你击毁了一辆卡车
Congratulations, kid. You killed yourself a truck.
我们凯♥旋♥而归吧
We can go back victorious.
所有队员 列队 班师回朝
Everybody, form up. We're going home.
轻快 我看见点东西 十一点方向有列火车
Easy, I see something. It's a train! Eleven o'clock.
不像是德国佬 没看见枪炮
I don't think it's German. I don't see any guns.
要我说 他们是运牲口的
Looks like they're moving livestock to me.
不 是军用火车
No. It's military.
那是伪装
It's camouflaged.
可能就是奶牛吧
It could just be cows.
如非必要 用不着朝奶牛射击
You don't want to shoot up no cows if you don't have to.
除非你们想吃烤肉
Unless y'all planning on a barbecue.
都没看见枪吗
Nobody sees any guns?
我都说了 轻快 那火车是运弹♥药♥的
I'm telling you, Easy, that's a munitions train.
我还敢说它肯定彻底武装了
And I bet it's armed to the teeth.
你们这些老人家最好快点决定
You grown-ups better think fast.
火车快进隧♥道♥了
It's headed for that tunnel.
好吧 只有一个办法确认 干掉它
All right. Only one way to find out. Let's go get it.
等等 轻快 我们得从它前面来
Wait. Easy, we got to take it head-on,
飞低点 这样他们就打不到我们了
low, so their guns can't hit us.
听我命令 闪电 保持阵型
It's my decision, Lightning. Stay in formation.
看来是群武装过的奶牛
Looks like these cows are armed.
来吧
Come on.
到它前面去
Stay in front of it!
去死吧 纳粹狗
Die, you Nazi dogs!
见鬼 奶牛打到我的右翼
Dang! Those cows just shot up my wing!
小菜一碟 小菜一碟
No sweat. No sweat.
那火车要是进了隧♥道♥
If that train makes it into the tunnel,
肯定会停下
they'll stop in there.
闪电在哪
Where's Lightning?
闪电 你死哪去了
Where the hell are you, Lightning?
给它来个迎头痛击
Taking the train from the front,
替你擦屁♥股♥
like you should have done.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
搞定
Gotcha!
妈的
Whoa! Shit!
美军大捷真是爽到家了
Nothing like a good old Georgia ass-whupping.
给你们这些小伙子鼓鼓士气
Just trying to keep you boys inspired.
那标题该叫什么
How's this headline for inspiration?
愚忠军命
"Negro Pilot Dies
黑鬼飞行员机毁人亡
Because He's Too Stupid To Follow Orders."
你的飞机跟乱剑砍过似的
Your plane looks like it's been through a shredder.
怎么跟卡菲解释
How are you going to explain that to Coffee?
就跟他说
By explaining to him
我就是那个炸掉火车的英雄
that I'm the one who blew up the train.
你们先走 我再观察下
You boys go on ahead. I've spotted something.
闪电又糟蹋战机了
Lightning destroyed another one.
看那堆破烂 看那堆破烂
Look at that mess. Look at that mess.
我看今晚别想睡觉了
I guess we'll be working all night again.
你很久没见你家小可爱了吧
It's been a long time since you've seen your sweetheart.
很不幸 她跟别人跑了
Too bad she's dancing with someone new.
柏林的埃克斯·玛丽为您
This is Axis Mary coming
带来了你最爱的旋律
to you from Berlin with your favorite music.
未曾想过
Never thought that you would be
你我如此接近
Standing here so close to me
千言万语想说给你听
There's so much I feel that I should say
也不急于
But words can wait
这一时半刻
Until some other day
哪怕只有一次
How about one time
你就不能把飞机完好的开回来吗
you bring my plane home without wrecking it?
早上好 卡菲先生
Good morning, Mr. Coffee.
再这样糟蹋我的飞机
You keep tearing up my planes like this,
你的蛋蛋就串成项链带脖子上吧
you're gonna be wearing your balls for a necktie.
那可不行 我已经遇到我的女神了
See, I can't let you do that, 'cause I just saw a goddess
她还要给我生几个漂亮娃子呢
who's gonna bear my beautiful children.
你就是个傻子 闪电 成熟点吧
You're a clown, Lightning. You need to grow up.
我们可没有飞机
We can't afford to have any
再让你这蠢...
more planes taken off the line with your stupid...
这是什么 你都干什么了
What is this? What did you do?
天啊 那是哪来的
Oh, man! Where did that come from?
-那是因为... -棒子
- What happened was... - Sticks!
来看看这蠢货对飞机干了些什么
Come see what this clown did to the plane.
我知道你在想什么
电影精选列表